Task giving app

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Hiss000

Task giving app

Post by Hiss000 »

Hello everyone,
I want to ask about aplications on android that will help me to control my slut. What I looking for? Aplication where i can set alarms on my slave phone with text what she need to do and most important things - I dont want that she could see this alarms. So if i set few task at day and few at night she wont know when she get something.
Hope you help me ;-)
KinkInSpace

Re: Task giving app

Post by KinkInSpace »

Anything that runs on her system will be readable by her.

What you should do instead is use a messaging system to message her. You can schedule emails for delivery, or you can use something like whatsapp, except that in that case, you must send the message yourself.

The benefit with this approach, is that she really has no idea when it will come and what it will say.

If you can program a little bit in php, you could send a link to a webpage, so that your script not only gives her her assignment, but also allows her to press a button when completed, giving you extra control over how to know if it was executed or not.

If you go really advanced, php can actually send emails too, so you could program everything in php so its fully automated. This could essentially allow you to do this to yourself and you can even let php generate a random timestamp for each occurence. Do note, for automated mailing, you do need a cronjob, which means you will need to use a webhosting service capable of doing cronjobs.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.