Sex Toy Control Systems

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

sbdx

Sex Toy Control Systems

Post by sbdx »

In another post (http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 543#p85179), Onwrikbaar writes:
"sex toy control systems like Buttplug.io, DeviceWeb and/or OpenKink, to provide physical interaction".

I've found a bunch of references to Buttplug.io on the web (main page at https://buttplug.io/), but can't find much on DeviceWeb or OpenKink. Can anyone share any web references where we might find out more information about these?

Thank you
Onwrikbaar

Re: Sex Toy Control Systems

Post by Onwrikbaar »

I hope to dedicate a post to DeviceWeb soon. For now I'll just mention its main component, a (command line) program called Dweeb. This free software for Apple Mac and Raspberry Pi allows web-based remote control of various sex/bondage toys. Some highlights:
  • Controls modes, channel levels and Multi Adjust of any number and combination of Estim Systems 2B, ET-312B / MK-312BT and ET-232 electrostimulation devices - simultaneously!
  • Streams (locally stored) MP3s, e.g. speech, noise, music, stim files.
  • Controls vibration and inflation/deflation of the Bullfrog, a DIY inflatable buttplug device.
  • Supports control of Arduinos - for those who like to tinker. Example sketch included.
  • Can be used through the DeviceWeb relay server to hide IP addresses and remove the need for port forwarding. Very convenient when you're in a hotel room.
The version for the Raspberry Pi also offers the following:
  • Control of electromagnetic locks like this.
  • Fine-grained speed control of low-voltage DC vibrators. Edging, anyone?
  • Support for a simple ear lobe heart rate monitor, so the controlling party gets some very useful physiological feedback :-)
Download links: Download starts as soon as you click the link and only takes a second or so.
Open a terminal window and unpack the downloaded tar file by typing:
$ tar -xvf dweeb.tar
$ cd dweeb
(Don't type the $, it's the command prompt :) )
Please consult the 'readme.txt' file and let me know if you encounter problems installing or using Dweeb.

Note that to connect the aforementioned e-stim devices to your Mac or Raspberry Pi, you will need an appropriate USB-to-serial cable. I can make recommendations or supply the right cable if so desired.

Enjoy :-)