* External Hardware Request *

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Sugar

* External Hardware Request *

Post by Sugar »

Hey,

I'm currently really into SB and want to start incorporating some more exciting elements into it. Using a pc or other electronic devices seems really exciting to me, so that while I am in full bondage I am getting teased, shocken or other etc. Therefore the trigger and the execution of the tease need to automatic. I could of course dig through tons of Forum posts but maybe someone has the time to just list some links to pc-controlled tease instruments here?
Hope this forum is still alive.

Cheers
red_bondage

Re: * External Hardware Request *

Post by red_bondage »

Hey Sugar,

yes this forum is still alive.

But posts like this might not generate much response (not in this forum, nor in almost any other)

Please do not get me wrong. I am not writing this to be mean, or to troll anyone here. I am trying to explain.

I translate your post basically to: I am to lazy, please do the work for me. And the obvious response is: Why should I? If you are not interested enought to do the work for you, why should I do it for you?

Even if I would be willing to do the work you do not really state what you are looking for in detail. There is a LOT of stuff that can be connected to a computer and used for teasing.
A example: What about a headset? Or a *smile* monitor?

The information (as well as the usefulness of this Forum) you get will increase massively if your questions are more precise and less general.
Onwrikbaar

Re: * External Hardware Request *

Post by Onwrikbaar »

Sugar wrote:maybe someone has the time to just list some links to pc-controlled tease instruments here?
As @red_bondage remarks, this request is much too vague to elicit much of a response. There are dozens of sex and bdsm toys that can be controlled through a PC or smartphone and you could easily google things like "remote control vibrator" yourself.

And if you are willing and able to build and program some stuff, the possibilities are pretty much endless - check out the DIY forum here for a blowjob trainer and much more. My own (homebuilt) setup controls magnetic locks, vibrators, various electrostimulation devices, synthesised speech, a heart rate monitor, music/sound/noise, YouTube vids and an inflatable buttplug (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQf2FUqjfuk). Next project is a caning machine.