£17 time lock padlock

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Rachael xx

£17 time lock padlock

Post by Rachael xx »

Hi folks. I’ve not been here for years but just dabbling with some self bondage again and found a great new lock on a well known auction site beginning with the most commonly used letter in the alphabet!
It cost me £17 and will lock for a minute up to 99hrs 59 minutes (4 days 4 hours)
It says ‘last one ‘ but I dare say they relist them.
B1C705BE-628D-4E04-988E-FAB9BA00B68F.jpeg
Gregovic

Re: £17 time lock padlock

Post by Gregovic »

Rachael xx wrote:Hi folks. I’ve not been here for years but just dabbling with some self bondage again and found a great new lock on a well known auction site beginning with the most commonly used letter in the alphabet!
It cost me £17 and will lock for a minute up to 99hrs 59 minutes (4 days 4 hours)
It says ‘last one ‘ but I dare say they relist them.
B1C705BE-628D-4E04-988E-FAB9BA00B68F.jpeg
See discussion here: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =7&t=11252
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Rachael xx

Post by Rachael xx »

I’m an idiot? :shock:
Wow. Welcome back to the site Rachael!
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Rachael xx wrote:I’m an idiot? :shock:
The "idiot" line is Gregovic's sig. Not part of the post, so not aimed (specifically) at you.

A number of AliExpress stores have that same lock for around US$13 or so (less than £10); possibly someone will have it on eBay in the same price range (although it's resisting my quick attempts to find it). Can't speak for import / VAT issues to the UK.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

No VAT or duty issue if you buy one (under the threshold), and in practice no VAT or duty issue if you bought half a dozen as the shippers invariably misdeclare the value and HMRC only check large or heavy stuff they think might be suspicious.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

I bought two, this one which was delivered promptly and works perfectly:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sex-Bon ... 20079.html

And this one which took longer to arrive, didn't work and took me nearly two months to get a refund because the seller demanded videos of the problem in impossibly small file sizes until I opened a formal dispute. I see it's no longer available from that seller so I guess mine wasn't the only failure.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Electro ... 09428.html

The problem with the latter is clearly a faulty battery (thanks to whoever dissected one here so I could see how to open it with minimal damage) but might even be that one of the battery leads isn't properly attached within the heat-shrink round the battery, so when I can find space to fire up a soldering iron it may yet be an easy repair or failing that might be possible to enhance with some electronics to operate from more than simply a timer.

I've just realised we're creating a parallel thread so maybe admins could lock this with a link to the main one?
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Rachael xx wrote:I’m an idiot? :shock:
Indeed thats not aimed specifically at you. It is my personal theory on how accidents happen. We've all had those moments where in hindsight we think: gee that was stupid of me. How could I be such an idiot. So when going over a plan, especially something like a planned selfbondage, my theory is one should always assume they're an idiot and so take nothing for granted.

It's intended as light-hearted.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
MKu

Post by MKu »

Gregovic wrote:It is my personal theory on how accidents happen.
See second line below ;)
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.