timed file encryption?

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

poor naomi

timed file encryption?

Post by poor naomi »

Is there a simple way to have an encrypted file sent to me that will automatically decrypt itself after a set time? Or some alternative. My reason is Mistress wants to have me locked up in various things and keys placed in lock boxes, and only allow me to release in stages all without her attendance. We've done this many times when she has to leave the house; usually via text or Skype msg she'll give me one combination at a time so that for example, the first text only lets me release handcuffs, the next my corset, the next my shoes, etc. We have a failsafe, but recently she had to visit an area where there was zero cell service or wifi available, so it was hours before she could even begin my release. I guess what we're looking for is a way for her to either set emails to send at preset times without her needing net or computer access or to be able to leave me with a bunch of encrypted files that would open after preset times.
sweh

Re: timed file encryption?

Post by sweh »

Potentially create a gmail account purely for this purpose and then use some scheduled email solution...

google for "schedule email gmail"

eg

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-sche ... ent-later/
poor naomi

Post by poor naomi »

Thanks for the idea. That may just work for us. I grabbed the free Android App since she usually uses her tablet for email. I tested it a few times and it seems to work well.
I didn't know such things existed! LOL!
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

heres one that works great.
www.timecave.com
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

A simple program can provide the timing for releasing info on a preset schedule...
I think I can whip something out in no time... or so...
For another project, I wrote an encrypt/decrypt program that I would bet, than no one less than the FBI or CIA could break.
It would be easy to add that to the program to protect the info.
Last edited by Dark_Lizerd on 03 Oct 2017, 04:55, edited 1 time in total.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
sweh

Post by sweh »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:A simple program can provide the timing for releasing info on a preset schedule...
I think I can whip something out in no time... or so...
On Linux a simple "at" command would do the job. But the problem, here, appears to be that the sender may be off network with an inability to send directly and so needs a remote server to do this for them. So a program may not be so useful.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

that's why I suggested timecave.no downloads necesssary
MKu

Post by MKu »

Maybe you want to try this app
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.