I'm looking for a good sound triggered E-Stim Unit?

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Jolt

I'm looking for a good sound triggered E-Stim Unit?

Post by Jolt »

Hey guys. I'm looking for a good E-Stim Unit that gets triggered and controlled by any Audio Source(mic input port for example) through a mini jack cable connected to a PC or something.. Pretty much, as soon as it detects sound signal, it should give a pulse.. Any good advices?
Last edited by Sir Cumference on 28 Jun 2017, 20:11, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Headline improvement
occorics

Re: E-Stim

Post by occorics »

I'm very happy with my e-stim systems 2B (https://www.e-stimsystems.com/index.php ... ucts_id=71)
It has line-in and mic-input and can also be controlled via USB.
It has a built-in filter that prevents a too fast rise of the signal in case there's a sudden noise on the input, but this also makes it less suitable for torturing.
But for teasing it's great.

There was a new webtease with e-stim audio on milovana.com a while ago called 'Estim Mansion'. It has the best e-stim audio I have tried so far. There's also a downloadable version with all the files here: https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19819
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
KinkInSpace

Re: I'm looking for a good sound triggered E-Stim Unit?

Post by KinkInSpace »

I use the little brother of the 2B, the abox: https://www.e-stimsystems.com/index.php ... j46l23eq01

I love the device and is very suitable if you are new to estim using an audio source. It may appear to not be very powerful, but I can guarantee you, with the right audio source, it is a very very powerful device. I am an audio engineer and created my own 1hour torture track. If I put electrodes on my penis and I use this box with my audio track, I really don't dare to put it on max, even knowing that at the start it doesn't go on maximum. But as the hour progresses it gets more and more painful. There is a section in it that will feel like a knife literally cuts your penis in half. It happens 4 times during the entire hour and the first time it is already painful on a high setting. Painful enough that each time I fear my penis has been cut and its bleeding, but thats not the case obviously.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Jolt

Post by Jolt »

Funny thing is I'm an audio engineer as well. Thats the reason i would such an estim unit.. So whats the differences between Abox and 2B?
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Jolt wrote:Funny thing is I'm an audio engineer as well. Thats the reason i would such an estim unit.. So whats the differences between Abox and 2B?
If I'm not mistaken (I don't own either unit though I would like to a 2B at some point) the Abox is a single channel box (only 1 toy with 2 contacts or 2 toys with 1 contact can be attached) with only 2 adjustments, of which only one actually adjusts the output level and the other one controls the sensitivity of the inbuilt microphone. The 2B is a dual channel box (meaning 2 toys with 2 contacts or 4 toys with a single contact), has a metric bus-ton of control options and can be controlled through a PC via a USB cable. The Abox is basically an entry level model, while the 2B is the proverbial dogs bollocks of Estim devices.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The 2B would've been my preferred choice, but because it is very expensive, I got the ABox. Still a purchase I really love and it can provide a good estim session if you want with pleasure or pain.

Do note, I own 4 different powerboxes and the ABox definitely was not my first box. It was in fact the 3rd one. (4th one is the one with motion sensor and remote control). The 3rd and 4th are from the same company, but the 3rd one is definitely more powerful.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Roamer

Post by Roamer »

I have a 2B but also have an erostek 232 and 312B. I personally prefer the Erostek units over the 2B especially when using audio files. The 2B has a ramping up feature for audio files that just doesn't work with the files that I like to use. There is nothing wrong with the 2B and it really is a personal taste as to which you like. I would say that the 2B is quite powerful can feel a bit rougher than the others and hence may work better in some (but not all) BDSM situations.

All three of the devices 2b, 232 and 312B support microphones and sound input via microphone or playing audio through a standard audio jack. The 312B requires a separate external mic which may increase both versatility and sensitivity (depending on the mic you use). The others have built in microphones. The 2B and 312B support stereo audio while the 232 is mono. While stereo can be fun it isn't necessary especially for BDSM purposes. But it can very much depend on your audio source or the construction of the audio file that your using as to whether or not stereo is an advantage.

One thing that may be of interest is that the 2B is controllable over the internet (with a bit of work).

I have a long history with estim and I personally like to use mono audio files that I design on Audacity. Simple sometimes really is better. At some point I may build an audio only stereo stim unit but so far have been too lazy to get started on that.
greentea

Post by greentea »

I also own the 2B. While it does have a variety of different preset modes, I really only use the audio input mode. I normally use the input jack from a laptop to provide the source input and use the device while playing with self bondage sessions. The laptop playing bdsm clips and the audio from the clips being pushed to the 2B unit. I do not have the required wire that hooks up to the unit for external or remote control though and always wondered if it was something that I should have purchased. I have also used some of the stim audio files from Smartstim (I have/had been an on again/off again member for years just hate all the spam for "donations"). I would highly recommend the 2B for those interested in estim I have not been disappointed in my purchase.
I did have one issue with the device a few years back, one of the controlling knobs stopped functioning. I contacted the company and they requested I send the unit back for them to fix the issue. I waited and waited to send the unit back, just hating the idea of how much the postage was going to be, but to my surprise found out it was only like 5 bucks (US to EU). The 2B was repaired and returned in pristine condition and I've been happy ever since. The 2B is a great little unit since I travel often, it's very portable and lite weight.