Requests for Software?

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

bondage-IT-guy

Requests for Software?

Post by bondage-IT-guy »

Hi fellow bondage people,

I got some spare time and sufficient coding knowledge, so I thought I'd do some kind of program for something around self-bondage.
Only problem is: I'm lacking good ideas that haven't already been implemented.

So I'm asking you: what do you wish for, what would be fun?

Note that I'm mostly building web applications and a desktop program every now and then.
Haven't done something with direct hardware access like arduino so far, but probably could do this, too, if the hardware isn't so pricey

Hoping for good ideas;)
ligotagegrenoble

Re: Requests for Software?

Post by ligotagegrenoble »

Dear bondage-IT-guy,

Welcome and thank you for your message.

Please check out this thread:

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=8065

A highly configurable, open-source and platform-independent implementation of a program like the one that was discussed there would definitely be appreciated. I do not have the time to implement it myself, but I would definitely take the time to test any new product and provide feedback and/or small additions.

Regards !
ligotagegrenoble
o2l8

Post by o2l8 »

From Eden fantasies:
The submissive is restrained and positioned in front of the motion sensor. The submissive has inserted a butt plug and a vibrator (for a female) for a male they have a butt plug and a Hitachi magic wand with a sleeve attachment on it. In both cases the plug, and vibrator, and wand should be supported so they do not fall out/off. The submissive’s predicament is that as long as they remain completely still the device will keep the vibrator/wand running and this will eventually bring them to orgasm. However should they move, even fractionally, the device will stop the pleasurable stimulation and punish them with shocks from a TENS unit (or any other electrical device). After a pause the vibrator/wand will start again until of course they move and are once again punished. The concept behind this device is that the combination of the bondage position and the victim's increasing arousal will make it almost impossible for them to keep still long enough to reach orgasm. As soon as the victim moves, the motion sensor detects the movement and immediately switches off the vibrator. The device then waits for twenty seconds, to allow the victim to savor the anticipation of their impending punishment, before activating the TENS unit attached to the anal plug. The butt plug then punishes the victim for moving by shocking them for 30 seconds; the degree of pain can be set by adjusting the TENS unit. After the plug has been deactivated, the victim is then given sixty seconds to recover before the vibrator is switched on again. The victim has a further ten seconds to get completely still before the motion sensor is re-enabled and the cycle starts again. You could also do this without a fancy motion sensor (that would require a lot of knowledge and work and effort, but would be an amazing toy). You could simply use the vibrator on your submissive and every time they move you turn it off manually and turn on the TENS unit manually. This would take more effort on the dominant’s part, but is also far easier than creating the above system.

Another thought I had was to do a similar thing as blowjob trainer but do anal instead of oral with estim connected to genitals to distract, tease and punish. Should be fairly simple for someone that knows how to code.
Sound files from this tease on milonova https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=33079 if you have not tried this you must. I have run through this many times and it is always fun. Now add some bondage to it and wow! Maybe just use this as an idea and go from there.
VR1

Post by VR1 »

To be honest, the only thing that I am currently wishing for is an upgrade to SBBJT in accordance with the points I mentioned in my post in the SBBJT thread. Those upgrades would really add to a randomized and vartied theme to the sessions.
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 135#p78840
bondage-IT-guy

Post by bondage-IT-guy »

Hi everyone and thanks for the input.

@ligotagegrenoble
this seems interesting and I believe also suits my skills pretty well.
If you give me some more input I believe I can get this thing set up pretty fast:)

@o2l8
sorry, I know hardware is cool, but not cool if you don't have any and have to write a program accessing it..

@VR1
this thing seems kinda huge. I'll certainly take a closer look at it and will report back;)
Drakebahamut

Post by Drakebahamut »

I second working on the SBBJT but adding in a chastity key holding program such as I posted. Thanks for volunteering your time and skills!

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... &start=135

[quote="Drakebahamut"]So I love this software!! Props to the designers/makers! I know it would be a long shot and the code might be difficult to wright but I was thinking of an option for this program. How awesome would it be to have this program also be able to put you into chastity.

Basically you could set it up so that the program would decide when to let you out of chastity depending on how well you do during blowjob sessions.

You could set it up as follows
- input how long (max/min) you would like to be in chastity. Eg, 3days, 7days, 14days.
- input difficulty level
- how many times (min/max) you will perform sessions within your chastity session. Eg, 3 per session, 8 per session(if you chose 3 days of chastity but 6 blowjob sessions you would have to do more than one blowjob in one day, or if you chose 7 days of chastity but 3 blowjobs you would skip days)
- everyday you would ask the program if you are to complete a blowjob and if it decides yes you have until midnight to perform, if you miss your blowjob you would have penalties (you could set that as well to say added maximum sucks to your next session)
- being random you might be let out after the minimum blowjobs and minimum days or max of course.
- the chastity would be provided by you having to get a number coded lock And a box and the webcam taking a snap of that code(without you looking of course) and you locking your key in that box, when the program decides to let you out it gives you the picture of the number code lock(possibly email it to you??) (I'm pretty sure there is a program already like this so and other aspects that program has could be used/incorporated)
-For safety you would do this on a laptop and turn sleep mode off, if the AC power goes out (shoot now I'm thinking you would have to set it up to email you the pic, I hope this is possible) the program would end and give you your picture of your lock.
-perhaps the variable for being released could be as follows
-The program would decide yes or no to let you go after your bj (50% chance of getting yes)
-the Program generates a yes or no depending on your score on the bj (0%-100% chance of getting yes)
If you get two yes's you are released, if you get any no's you are not, basically the best chance of getting out early is 75%(if you score 100% on the bj)

Thanks for your time and hope you can consider my ideas :D
Drakebahamut