Vibrator tease program

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

mongojerry_2

Vibrator tease program

Post by mongojerry_2 »

So I've put together a simple BASIC language program to randomly tease its subject. I designed it with a partner in mind but also to be usable by a solo user. I'd love to hear from "beta testers." It does not require or use a device that can be directly controlled by the program which is both a strength (because it does not require equipment that not everyone can get or make) and a weakness (because it requires either the subject or a 2nd party to carry out the program's instructions). The program is written in QBASIC which is readily available as a free download here http://www.softpedia.com/get/Programmin ... asic.shtml. Simply copy the program into the programming window and save it for future use and press F5 to start it.

The program assumes a Hitachi Magic Wand with the usual two speeds. Needless to say the subject can be restrained or not as long as either they or their partner is able to operate the vibrator.

When the program is activated it will do the following:

1) It first determines a number of cycles for the session, from 10 to 20. This setting typically runs the program for between 10 and 20 minutes. It is easily modified--simply change the numbers in this line: "LET Cycles = INT (RND *10 + 10)." Changing the 10+10, for example, to 15+20, would choose a number of cycles from 20 to 35.
2) Each cycle begins with a "rest" period, anywhere from 10 to 90 seconds. This can be modified in similar fashion in the "Downtime" subroutine based on the desires and response pattern of the user. Of course all parameters can be adjusted based on the user's actual experience creating a situation where the system seems to "learn" just how best to tease and stimulate the user. The time will be displayed on the screen--this is primarily for the benefit of a partner. A solo user, or a partner if desired, should either remove these commands or simply turn the screen away or use a blindfold and follow the sound alerts.
3) This is followed by a "stim" period, heralded by a brief sound alert, instructing the user to activate the vibrator--high pitch tone for Hi speed, lower pitch for Lo speed. As I have the program configured the Stim lasts anywhere from 3 to 20 seconds. Obviously, this should be adjusted based on personal experience in the "Tease" subroutine. The idea is it is not enough to make the user cum but at its longest can come fairly close.
4) The Stim is followed by the next cycle's Rest period of 10-90 seconds, heralded by a brief alert tone instructing the user to turn off the vibe. These cycles of rest and stim will repeat for the number of cycles initially chosen by the program at which time a longer tone will sound alerting the user that the session is completed.

Seems simple enough. But here is the important part:

5) Every time the Stim is activated, there is a 2% chance of orgasm, in the form of 2 minutes of stimulation (designed to be a little too long and as usual easily reconfigured in the "Orgasm" subroutine--it is currently set to 120 seconds. Every time the user feels the vibe start there is a 98% chance it will run for not more than 20 seconds. And a 2% chance it will continue well past the point where she is is likely to cum.
6) Every time the Orgasms is awarded, there is a 20% chance of Forced Orgasms in the form of 5 minutes of stimulation. Which means every time it activates that is a chance it will not only make her cum, but force her to endure extended stimulation after cumming and, it is hoped, force her to cum multiple times. Currently set to 300 seconds (5 minutes) in the "Forced" subroutine--again, easily modifiable.
7) After all cycles are completed, the program presents a readout of total rest time, total stim time, and total run time.

I would *love* to hear how this program works for anyone willing to experiment with it. It can of course be used with the vibe of one's choice, or with one's fingers or any other stimulation source at hand. :) Associated bondage, self or otherwise, can be as extensive and complex or simple and nonexistent as one likes. Please consider playing with it and posting experiences here or in my e-mail at Mongojerry_2 at Yahoo dot com.

Additional subroutines can be added by the user or requested. There can, for example, be added possibilities for subroutines of rapid (or partially random) on/off cycles or entirely other stimulations such as spankings, floggings, nipple clamps, etc. . .

Code: Select all

CLS
LET Y = 0
LET STIM = 0
LET REST = 0
LET CYCLES = 0
RANDOMIZE TIMER
LET Cycles = INT (RND *10 + 10)
PRINT "Cycles:"; Cycles
SOUND 100, 5
WHILE Y < Cycles
Downtime:
     RANDOMIZE TIMER
     LET X = INT (RND * 80 + 10)
       SOUND 200, 1
    PRINT " Rest"; X; "seconds"
    Rest = Rest + X
    SLEEP (X)

OrgasmCheck:
    RANDOMIZE TIMER
         IF RND < .02 THEN
              RANDOMIZE TIMER
               IF RND < .8 THEN
                      GOSUB Orgasm
                     ELSE
                     GOSUB Forced
                     END IF
                ELSE
                 GOSUB Tease
                 END IF

Orgasm:
RANDOMIZE TIMER
IF RND > .5 THEN
       PRINT "Orgasm! 2 minutes. Speed: Hi"
       SOUND 800, 1
       ELSE
       PRINT "Orgasm! 2 minutes. Speed: Lo"
      SOUND 200, 1
      END IF
Stim = Stim + 120
SLEEP (120)
GOSUB Advance

Tease:
       RANDOMIZE TIMER
      LET X = INT (RND * 17 + 3)
            RANDOMIZE TIMER
       IF RND > .5 THEN
            PRINT "Tease"; X; "seconds. Speed: Hi"
           SOUND 800, 1
            ELSE
             PRINT "Tease"; X; "seconds. Speed: Lo"
             SOUND 200, 1
            END IF
    Stim = Stim + X
    SLEEP (X)
   GOSUB Advance

Forced:
RANDOMIZE TIMER
IF RND > .5 THEN
     PRINT "Forced Orgasms! Speed: Hi"
      SOUND 800, 1
      ELSE
      PRINT "Forced Orgasms! Speed: Lo"
     SOUND 200, 1
      END IF
Stim = Stim + 300
SLEEP (300)

Advance:
Y = Y + 1
WEND
SOUND 100, 20
PRINT "Total Stim Time:"; Stim / 60; "minutes"
PRINT "Total Rest Time:"; Rest / 60; "minutes"
PRINT "Total Run Time:"; (Stim + Rest) /60; "minutes"
END
Feedback welcome!!!
Last edited by mongojerry_2 on 09 Mar 2017, 02:13, edited 1 time in total.
KinkInSpace

Re: "Dare"--beta testers needed

Post by KinkInSpace »

This is the third time I see this program coming by in 3 different topics. Any reason to spam this program all around the forum?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
mongojerry_2

Post by mongojerry_2 »

No--sorry. Wasn't sure where best to put it .
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

mongojerry_2 wrote:No--sorry. Wasn't sure where best to put it .
You put it in ONE (1) thread. You post all your updates and answers to questions in that SAME thread. Do NOT clutter up the forum with multiple postings of the same Basic program code disguised as multiple different subjects.

I've removed the two other instances. Please continue in this thread, unless you have something different to post. We have a tidy forum here and I like to keep it that way.

Thank you.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Vibrator tease program

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I remember working with QBasic way back in the prehistoric days of DOS...
(I'm sure that will go over the heads of several young people here, old timers will understand :) :) :lol: :) :) :) !!!)
If you want, I can update it to visual basic and have it as a standalone program.
Also, I can add the function ability to have the program control the vibrator...
Shell commands to control the outputs....
QBasic could use "out" to the printer port to control a device, that will control the vibrator.

A title screen will enable the user to select the setting the want, or use a previous set-up.

P.S. Only 1 Randomize Timer is needed at the start of the program.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
mongojerry_2

Post by mongojerry_2 »

Thanks--

For my purposes the QBASIC is adequate but transposing it to a more current environment as well couldn't hurt for sure. No question the program itself is a bit primitive. :)
Regarding having it directly control the device, obviously that would be excellent. In my own personal setting, holding it against my sub and activating it myself has its own attractions but both for solo/selfbondage situations as well as being able to leave her at its mercy for a bit that would be great.

Regarding the Randomize Timer command, I do understand it's only strictly speaking necessary once but I thought it was "more random" for my OCD if I re-seeded the randomization each time. Probably silly but there ya go. :)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

If you google for QB v4.5 (its what QBASIC became, you can load your project back in, have additional program langauge options, and better, you can export it to an executable that will run in a dos prompt. Quite likely also possible with QB v7.1 but I have no personal experience with that one.

The searchresult would lead to: http://www.qbasic.net/en/qbasic-downloa ... mpiler.htm
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

For simplicity... manual control will be an option... (and, Ver. 1.0)
I'm not sure if you can make a random event... "more random"... :shock: :lol: :lol:
But I do know, if you leave out the randomize command, you will get the same sequence of
random numbers every time...
(pseudo-random)
I'll start hammering it out to night and see what I get...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, I got version 0.1 working.
Except for sound, atho it should beep, I got what you created...
1 beep to stop
2 for low
3 for hi
It shows you the current cycle out of the total number of cycles .

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3t9tbty9d ... Teaser.exe

In testing, I will say, your Basic version was well written, there was little I had to change.

I want to add sound, vibe control, more speed vibe control (1 speed, 2 speed, and 3 speed)
and a set-up menu.
There is an abort button that will just kill the program if there are any problems.
Enjoy...

OOPS.. I wonder how many people were looking for that "about" button... :shock:
Anyways... 12 downloads... a good start
I don't have a speaker, does that part work???