ChatBot Timelock

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

masterbot

ChatBot Timelock

Post by masterbot »

I've been using iPhone Photo TLock for a while, it works well but it's difficult to create particular scenarios with it.

Then came up to my mind this idea to create of a Telegram chatbot and expand it iteration after iteration with different scenarios.

The usage would be very simple: open the chatbot, select the maximum amount of hours, upload the picture of the combination lock, delete the chat history and then wait for the count down to complete before seeing the combination image again.

A different scenario will be picked up every time with random amount of time to wait, fake timers, fake images, riddles, etc everything to try to deceive the prisoner.

The remaining time will be visibile by just asking in natural language (english) but sometimes the chatbot may decide to hide the time or to add more minutes to the punishment just because the prisoner asked. It also possibile to ask the chat bot to free the prisoner with unpredictable results.

I've some scenarios ready, it will be interesting to explore the chance to let the prisoner interact with other prisoners/masters online.

Is someone here interested on something like that?

M.B.
tiemeupalso

Re: ChatBot Timelock

Post by tiemeupalso »

iy would help to know what a chatbot,or a telegram chatbot is.
masterbot

Post by masterbot »

Telegram is a chat app like WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger. A chatbot is a kind of autoresponder for these chats, it understands the user's natural language and acts like a human on the other side of the chat.
The good thing is that there's no need to install anything and it's easier to develop compared to a mobile app.

B.M.
qatguy

Post by qatguy »

I've joined telegram on android

How do I create a scenerio?
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

will it work on a PC?