Slave training machine

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

James-nd

Slave training machine

Post by James-nd »

Image I have built my own self bondage setup quite successfully in fact and it's only getting better.
Above you can see a picture of my control box and arm restraint bar I keep it disassembled most of the time so my Mrs doesn't know what it is and in the shed but I just bolt it together when she's on a 6-8 hour shift only takes 5 minutes setup time.

You can see I use a magnetic lock for the release mechanism this can hold 272kg and I tell you now you will not be able to pull this open, I also have a standard household timer on the main supply so I use this as a failsafe.

At the beginning I choose a suitable program and upload it this is on an arduino mega I assemble the setup and get undressed normally play with myself a little to get hard and then sit in.
Attachments
Arm-lock
Arm-lock
Last edited by James-nd on 03 Jan 2017, 10:46, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Re: Slave training machine

Post by bound_jenny »

James-nd wrote:Above you can see a picture of my control box and arm restraint bar
I don't see any picture. You may have forgotten to upload the photo as an attachment! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
James-nd

Post by James-nd »

Reattached the image hopefully should work now had to use a compression site file was 3.9mb
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

James-nd wrote:Reattached the image hopefully should work now had to use a compression site file was 3.9mb
File size is probably the culprit. I can see it now. :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
beldritch

Post by beldritch »

Looks interesting. What are the other connections for on your control box?
James-nd

Post by James-nd »

I use the other connections for a 12v vibrator (Hitachi wand head with 12v motor) a pump and 2 valves that can allow the pump to get liquid out of two tanks and either put it in my mouth or give me an enema.

I program it to have a fair amount of randomisation so I don't really know what is going to happen when and after I cum I generally regret it but after I'm in heaven.

I'm an electronics and instrumentation engineer perks of the knowledge.
James-nd

Post by James-nd »

Looking for ideas to add and expand to be honest il upload more pictures when I can and maybe do a tutorial on how to recreate my setup have been thinking about creating a Web based interface for it with a webcam and literally letting someone remotely control everything from there Web browser until the timer runs out, or making a game out of it with a maximum time limit and you start off with 10 minutes and have to achieve things to get longer.

Open to ideas.
beldritch

Post by beldritch »

Have you considered using webbing straps on your device rather than the wooden shackle type thing? It may make it less likely to stand out. One strap could loop through an eyelet on the spreader bar so wouldn't have to be permanently fitted and one strap could be attached to the metal plate from the electromagnet. The electromagnet would just be attached to a plain wooden plank with an d-ring or eyelet on the other end. Much less dungeony-looking and easier to pass off as something you pulled out of a skip if anyone asks about it.

With regards to ideas for the electronics, what about connecting the pump up to a vibrating inflatable butt plug - obvious dangers there if you don't consider what might happen if it ever over inflates! I don't know what the internals are like, but there's a possibility you could inflate with warm water. If you can get the vibrations interfaced with your box too, then it could be a winner.

How about incorporating a method of sensing what's happening and having your system react to that? For example, you could employ a conductive fabric as part of whatever fastens down your legs or wrists to detect if you're pulling against them (usually an attempt to get free prematurely!) and deliver a series of high intensity shocks from a tens machine -more safety considerations to take into account. But from what I read, if you've got an old fashioned analogue unit, you can preset the dials and just cycle the power in order to control these safely. Or you could even go as far as to incorporate non-enforced breath control, where there's nothing restricting your breath but you have an air flow sensor monitoring whether you're exhaling and punishing you accordingly. Whatever floats your boat really!
sky190176

Post by sky190176 »

Im not sure i understand, what goes where on the picture :-)
beldritch

Post by beldritch »

sky190176 wrote:Im not sure i understand, what goes where on the picture :-)
The wooden pieces on the hinges work like manacles, separated by the wooden plank. Wrists go where the black pads are and the hinged bits close on the wrists. When ready, the metal plate on the right-hand manacle locks against the electromagnet.

I'm not sure what mechanism locks the left wrist. Maybe this was a pic taken before it was finished?
lehmann

Post by lehmann »

This is hot.

Do you have D/A converters in the box or just relais?

What type of pump and valves do you use?

Can't you destroy the cables when you are stuck in this device?
James-nd

Post by James-nd »

Yes I think that picture is old I've since changed the layout so your legs come up towards your head (more exposure), I have done something but plug related aswell now I have a inflatable enema nozzle I pre-inflate before and a differential pressure sensor on it the Vibrator on me is controlled by a motor driver that slowly speeds up until I involuntarily tense my ass (try it each time you twitch you squeeze your ass).

The result is you can't cum for atleast half an hour until your just about ready to burst I need to modify it to work on frequency of twitching so it gives longer breaks based upon how often you twitch which will mean you really can't cum until it lets you.

Haven't done anything enema related yet plan is to have one before to clean out then have it administer one and allow it to drain back through the pipe.