Self Bondage/Pain Treatment Software

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Maid Vanessa

Self Bondage/Pain Treatment Software

Post by Maid Vanessa »

Hello all! I am writing this post to seek ideas for some software I have created both for self-bondage and treatment by my strict surgical nurse!

The setup:
Right now I have a hospital gurney that I saved from the scrap yard, and man was I lucky to find it! I equipped the table with a Phidgets USB controller that has 8 Inputs/8 Outputs/8 Analogue inputs, a 24VDC power supply, 8 Relay Output board, and (2) 24VDC solenoid activated restraints. The restraints are designed to be ‘Normally Open’, therefore in the event of a power failure or E-Stop condition, the locks will open. I have these locks restraining my arms. I have written software in Visual Basic and have attached a screen image to help explain my progress. One of the relays controls the arm restraints. Therefore, I have 7 left that I need ideas for punishments. Here is what I have come up with so far:

Relay 2 – Activate a pneumatic valve to inflate an air mattress underneath the gurney mattress that will ‘Tighten’ the already tight straps securing my body.
Relay 3 – Activate a pneumatic valve in inflate an inflatable mouth gag. I plan to make this safe by installing a regulator and pressure relief valve (limiting max pressure of 5psi, which is about 258 mmHg (a tight blood pressure cuff)
Relay 4 – Use relay to complete circuit of TENS unit hooked to electrodes on my toes/feet (trying to stay away from heart)
Relay 5 – Use relay to complete circuit of TENS unit hooked to genitals (probably will deactivate this in Self-bondage mode)
Relay 6 – Activate a pneumatic valve that will generate a vacuum on some nipple cups. Was thinking about small spikes in cups for pain… Thoughts??
Relay 7 – Spank machine… Honestly, I believe this is too complicated, so another suggestion would be appreciated
Relay 8 – Activate a destructive punishment for activating E-Stop. I will definitely be installing an E-Stop for safety, but to encourage me not to use it, was thinking about energizing a paper shredder to shred some money or important document, or something else…. Suggestions ??

More about the software:
Essentially the user can enter a desired session time, click ‘Start’ and away it goes. In ‘Manual’ mode, the outputs can be activated one at a time and will output for the seconds shown. In ‘Automatic’ mode, I have it programmed that if a ‘Treatment’ is executed, the gag will inflate, straps will tighten, and any outputs with ‘Seconds’ entered will active simultaneously. The latest improvement was the ‘Treatment Schedule’ that randomly selects times of the desired number of treatments. The treatments will automatically execute when the time arrives.

Questions:
If possible, it would be great to get some ideas on how to further develop the software or other types of punishments I could implement. I have a vibration sensor that I can configure with the Phidget controller, but don’t have a really good idea on what to do with it. It can be used to measure my movement. I was thinking if I shook too much, it would add an additional ‘treatment’ to the schedule, or increase time, or something else... Thoughts??
Any suggestions about the punishments or software logic are welcomed. I definitely want it to be SAFE, but fun to use! Let me know if you have any questions. I feel like I have thrown this post out quickly, but I am anxious to fine tune my creation. Thanks in advance!!
Attachments
Screen Capture.PNG
KinkInSpace

Re: Self Bondage/Pain Treatment Software

Post by KinkInSpace »

Relay 6: vacuum on nipples with spikes for pain

Simple answer, don't.

The vacuum will ensure that the spikes will go directly into the flesh. The vacuum then will draw the blood directly from the body into the container filling it. It'll be a big stain when the vacuum container opens, not to mention it may cause for medical complications if enough blood is lost that way. I've played with various things to make vacuum play on the nipples enjoyable or painful without much risk, and my findings are that blunt objects work best. They just tightly press against the skin, which is far more painful than a spike that simply pierces through and then the pain stops. I used a paperclip, and used its ends as 2 "spikes" and they did not penetrate the skin and allowed some good vacuum to be created causing lots of pain. I didn't go max with the vacuum because that would likely do pierce the skin. But the pain was good enough on just this setting.

Another great thing if you have large cups, is to use pine cones. You think they won't hurt much, but you'll be mistaken. They can go as high as giving you tears if you want, and the only thing you'll find if you go that far, is some under-the-skin broken blood vessels. Very painful, but will be gone after a day without a trace it ever being there.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
sky190176

Re: Self Bondage/Pain Treatment Software

Post by sky190176 »

must admit, i love the idea of this

some auto torment, solo tinme......maybe add some pleasure too with a powered vibrator ?