Deepthroat trainers that I wrote

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

totheballs

Re: Deepthroat trainers that I wrote

Post by totheballs »

I was just having a play around with the code and adding my own tasks or variations of the throat heaven games tasks to the js file. Essentially I was just trying to use the DeepThroatTrainer to automate the throat heaven game with tasks that I had picked out to do in each section. I then thought it would be cool and pretty useful to have a program that would just read out x amount of custom commands each on a custom timer until it had read out the whole list. But thinking about it it may be better as its own program than trying to modify DeepThroatTrainer to do this, since the timer is part of the game and what I'm trying to do would remove this.

Having said that. An automated version of throat heaven would be cool. Just so you don't have to stop after each task and click next.
crazy

Post by crazy »

Well, the problem with Throat Heaven dares is that most of the tasks don't have an exact time specified. With tasks like

Code: Select all

Fuck your throat with your dildo 10 times, then hold it for 5 seconds. Do this 3 times in a row take break just to spit into bowl
it's hard to tell how much time exactly it takes. So, with this type of dare, I don't see any other way than clicking "Next" once you're finished.

BTW. this was my main motivation when I wrote DeepThroatTrainer: instead of having to click "Next", all of the tasks are timer-based and you have a voice telling you what to do so you can focus on the task "at hand" :) However, this means that the tasks need to be simpler and repeatable. Something like the example above would simply not work in this case.
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
blacklioness96

Post by blacklioness96 »

Hello Crazy! :hi:
I discovered your games recently (thanks to guy who put ad on Milovana) and registered just because i feel need to express my gratitude to you! Great job! Those DTT and OWR are especially sweet! Love kinky games! :wink: Wish there was more of kinks, like someone told before and maybe something for my lower holes (which was tingling for your job :oops: ). But anyway, nicely done! Thank you very much! If you have any more games suitable for girls, feel free to share dear! :wink: And now sorry but i need to stick my dildo back to the wall! :mrgreen: *kiss*

Post by 0385 »

Could you make one for this?
crazy

Post by crazy »

Hi 0385, sorry to disappoint you but it's not very likely. Mostly because it looks like a huge amount of work (typing all this tiny text!) for something that is not my cup of tea, so I wouldn't probably even use it. Also, I'm not sure if I get the point of this game... You get to select some good and bad stuff (house, clothes, punishments etc.) so that your credit balance is non-negative and then... what? You try to role play in real life? Post your selection on the forum? I honestly don't have an idea... :oops:
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
wont_let_go

Post by wont_let_go »

Hi, I created throat heaven 3 dare , it would be really awesome if you could code it like last two. There are some complicated dares so dont bother with that use some simple logic that is easy to code instead. And tutorial for editing tasks in deepthroat trainer would be the best, i have no clue what to do with all that texts and codes. Thanks :wink:
crazy

Post by crazy »

Still on my TODO list :( Not having too much time lately to code these things. However I have an idea on how to easily customize DeepThroatTrainer tasks, maybe I'll find some time to implement it soon...

wont_let_go

Post by wont_let_go »

any luck with TH3 lately?
Metal Heart

Post by Metal Heart »

I'm waiting too for TH3, please, I loved all your works !
M/20 - Italy

Please create my deepthroat training session HERE

Likes: deepthroat, spit, oral, selfbondage, cum eating, genital bondage, orgasm control, pain, hidden public, piss play.
crazy

Post by crazy »

Finally, the long awaited Throat Heaven 3 helper is here! Caution: not for the faint of heart (or throat)!

Also, check out my other goodies here.

Metal Heart

Post by Metal Heart »

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
I loved this. I've played it two times, the first with "normal" difficulty and the second with "very hard".
Really really good job, Thank you very much!

(and sorry for the bad english, i'm italian)
M/20 - Italy

Please create my deepthroat training session HERE

Likes: deepthroat, spit, oral, selfbondage, cum eating, genital bondage, orgasm control, pain, hidden public, piss play.