Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

johns1234

Re: Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Post by johns1234 »

Maybe just an updated manual. Tooltips are only partially useful as they do not explain how things work in correlation with other settings.
sky190176

Post by sky190176 »

This is the best software like this so far :-)

Thanks

would it be possible to bring back the visual clues window like on sbbj ?
pt-mies

Post by pt-mies »

sky190176 wrote:This is the best software like this so far :-)

Thanks

would it be possible to bring back the visual clues window like on sbbj ?
I agree. Some images or time bar would be a nice.
or choice of multiple cocks, two or more.
DL6684

Post by DL6684 »

What about access to more than one webcam, therefore you could have more cocks in place...maybe a way to spice up jobs with a different size cock for each job.
tekoma

Post by tekoma »

Hello Phoenix,

Thank you for that allready good piece of software. Now that I had some free time, I thought to give it a try. The first tests went well on my little Atom Win7 32Bit System.
For some of my earlier sessions I used kevlars sbbj on a mac, that I still like a lot.

But you guys really improved it.

There are two things that I do miss:
(actually using v0.28)

1. all the sounds are cut off when the next sound is played, they are not overlapping. The reason I would like that feature, is that I prepared soundfiles using the left and the right channel. the left channel goes to a speaker and the right with special "Failed sounds" to an Estim device. And its a bit useless when the sounds are cut off.

2. A left right balance feature for the voice commands, for the same reasons like above. Or the possibility to select a different sound device.

or is there an alternative ?
boundtocum

Post by boundtocum »

tekoma wrote:Hello Phoenix,

Thank you for that allready good piece of software. Now that I had some free time, I thought to give it a try. The first tests went well on my little Atom Win7 32Bit System.
For some of my earlier sessions I used kevlars sbbj on a mac, that I still like a lot.

But you guys really improved it.

There are two things that I do miss:
(actually using v0.28)

1. all the sounds are cut off when the next sound is played, they are not overlapping. The reason I would like that feature, is that I prepared soundfiles using the left and the right channel. the left channel goes to a speaker and the right with special "Failed sounds" to an Estim device. And its a bit useless when the sounds are cut off.

2. A left right balance feature for the voice commands, for the same reasons like above. Or the possibility to select a different sound device.

or is there an alternative ?
Couldn't you just use the on event fails to trigger the punishments, and just make it play the audio file externally?
tekoma

Post by tekoma »

Thanks for the hint "boundtocum"

I installed a cheap usb to audio device and VLC.
Configured VLC to use the new sound device.

It took me some time to find the correct command-line for the "Punish [1-5]" Event, here are the settings:

PROGRAM:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe"
ARGUMENT:
-I null --directx-volume=0.7 "C:\punish.wav"

works like a charm :-)
marley_420

Post by marley_420 »

Hii All,

First of... I'm a total noob to all this but i still LOVE your software Phoenix!!
only problem i have is that i dont quit understand how i can make the release option usefull with a CD-tray opening program.

the idea is to bound myself up and do my suck training and when i am done with the training my laptop opens the CD-tray to drop my key.

can pls pls tel anyone how i can do this and with witch software and what i have to fill in by 'Arguments' ?

so many thanks in advance and keep on the amazing work!
tekoma

Post by tekoma »

hi marley_420,

I also searched for this in the missing manual :-)

You need to edit the "Release" Action in
"Local Settings" > "External Actions, Audio..." >
double click on "Release"

At the end of the program line click "Browse" and find the OpenCD.exe in Phoenix Branch.
Should look somthing like that:
C:\SBBJT-Phoenix Branch-V0.2.8\Applications\OpenCD\OpenCD.exe

In Arguments insert
"E:"
if your CD Drive is mapped to letter E
Test it with the "Test" Button

hope that helps
luanachiantelle

Post by luanachiantelle »

Hello, I really love this software. Unfortunately until now I had not much time to test it, but if I have to find a small problem, is that the slow suck does not require a really slow (and sensual) suck, but a fast suck followed by a pause is ok.
Perhaps it would be nice to add another intermediate area and check the time between the head and the first intermediate, than the first to the second, and so on to the required depth (normal or DT). If all areas became covered too quickly the suck is considered failed and a "slower" warning is played.

Then, I'd like (perhaps as an option) that during the respite time (for instance after a good DT) a head licking is required, I think it is sufficient to require that the head zone during the respite must change status (covered-not) in no more than 0.5s or something like that, It should be the result when licking the head.

And I approve the idea of two (or more, but I think there coudl be a problem due to resolution) dildo on the camera, and different jobs will ask to suck a specific dildo. It can add more realism to a multijob session.

Thanks again for your work, I hope in next days I could have more time to test it

Luana
essvic

Post by essvic »

One comment from me; it would be nice to have access to the webcam settings. Unfortunately the exposure 10 setting is still really dark.
mic9

Post by mic9 »

Hi
thank you for your great work.
However I have am looking for ideas, how to prevent cheating by moving the head between the dildo and the camera, instead of taking the dildo into the mouth. From my tests, the program could not distinguish between these two ways. Or did I setup something wrong?
Alternatively, does anyone maybe have an idea for a “mechanical” prevention solution?

Cheers
Michael
slutbunny

Post by slutbunny »

I just have to say WOW. This program is amazing! I have had so much fun with it! Once you figure out calibration it's easy to use! I have been training my throat with this and already I can see improvements! It's also soooo much fun! I've practically cum from just oral alone!

Is there a way we could share custom sessions? I'd love to be able to try out other peoples.
slutbunny

Post by slutbunny »

I am in love with this program! I nearly came from sucking alone this morning! Is there a good place for us to swap sessions? I'd love to share what I've made and try some others
o2l8

Post by o2l8 »

This ain't really my thing but I love the layout and the effort to keep it simple to use. I ran across this today:
From Eden fantasies.The submissive is restrained and positioned in front of the motion sensor. The submissive has inserted a butt plug and a vibrator (for a female) for a male they have a butt plug and a Hitachi magic wand with a sleeve attachment on it. In both cases the plug, and vibrator, and wand should be supported so they do not fall out/off. The submissive’s predicament is that as long as they remain completely still the device will keep the vibrator/wand running and this will eventually bring them to orgasm. However should they move, even fractionally, the device will stop the pleasurable stimulation and punish them with shocks from a TENS unit (or any other electrical device). After a pause the vibrator/wand will start again until of course they move and are once again punished. The concept behind this device is that the combination of the bondage position and the victim's increasing arousal will make it almost impossible for them to keep still long enough to reach orgasm. As soon as the victim moves, the motion sensor detects the movement and immediately switches off the vibrator. The device then waits for twenty seconds, to allow the victim to savor the anticipation of their impending punishment, before activating the TENS unit attached to the anal plug. The butt plug then punishes the victim for moving by shocking them for 30 seconds; the degree of pain can be set by adjusting the TENS unit. After the plug has been deactivated, the victim is then given sixty seconds to recover before the vibrator is switched on again. The victim has a further ten seconds to get completely still before the motion sensor is re-enabled and the cycle starts again. You could also do this without a fancy motion sensor (that would require a lot of knowledge and work and effort, but would be an amazing toy). You could simply use the vibrator on your submissive and every time they move you turn it off manually and turn on the TENS unit manually. This would take more effort on the dominant’s part, but is also far easier than creating the above system.

Thought this would be easy to port for some one in the know.