Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

LooLoo

Re: Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Post by LooLoo »

Excellent update :) loving the random jobs idea!
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

LooLoo wrote:Excellent update :) loving the random jobs idea!
Random Jobs on steroids:) had one test session with 10 jobs and three potential locations. Ended up with 9 allocated to the first placeholder and none to the second. Should make for some really random experiences :) Hope you enjoy the update :)
boundtocum

Post by boundtocum »

Managed to crash it adding and deleting jobs.
If you add a RandomJob(Master), RandomJob(Slave), Delete the normal jobs, and delete the RandomJob(Master) it will delete the RandomJob(Slave) jobs clearing out all Jobs and crashing. Looks like the Delete Job button checks for #Jobs > 1, and disables if there's not 2 or more. The master deleting slaves threw a wrench in there.
Your doing great, it's just I can crash just about anything. ;-P
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

I knew I could rely on you BoundToCum :D

I think I thought of the same possible issue a couple of days ago but as it was early hours of the morning and I thought tired, bed, fix it another day.

I'll take a look and see what I can do to eleviate the bug. I'm thinking you should be able to Clear All (maybe another button) and start again but you should have to add at least one Job before you can save.

You've also potentially reminded me of a small bug in the Job handling where it's saving the job prior to the Save button being pressed.

Please keep trying to break it :) and thanks for the bug report
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Well that was an easy fix :)

I'll wait for any further bug reports before doing a release and if no other ones come in I'll include the resolution in the next major release.
boundtocum

Post by boundtocum »

Had a few minutes to throw a wrench at it again. Didn't crash, but it did stuff it shouldn't.
The Job Cloning button. Cloning the RandomJob(Master) makes a normal job, which seems alright, but copying a RandomJob(Slave) creates a RandonJob(Slave) with a normal Job# title. If you remove the RandomJob(Master) it removes all properly formatted named RandomJob(Master/Slave) but leaves the improperly named Jobs. Clones off the Master seem to look and function fine, but the Improper named slave job copies can't be edited since the Master is gone, and I have no idea what they used to get their settings when It ran.

Off to the tool store to get more wrenches. I seem to go through these faster than anyone I know.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

That's one I hadn't thought of. I'll add a disabling routine to the clone code to prevent use with random jobs. It's not needed for them at all so wouldn't reduce functionality. Cheers for this one

Phoenix
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Ok I've fixed all of those BoundToCum. Any more :)

I've also updated the logic so jobs aren't permanently updated until the Save or SaveAs button is pressed. I've also added a Clear All button for the Job List.

Phoenix
Qatl

Post by Qatl »

Great update Phoenix and thanks for adding the random audio support!

As you are looking for stuff to fix, I may also add something. When the "time between sucks" is set to a relatively low value (like the 0.5 sec. in the default setting),
the "SuckStarted" file will prevent any previous audio that is longer than this value from being played completely. This is especially noticeable in case of the "FailedFaster/Deeper/Cheater" notifications, where you will only hear the first half of the file, or longer custom files like those of pt-mies. Less of a bug but inconvenient still. Maybe the audio files can be set to play in an overlapping manner instead of canceling the previous one?

EDIT:
Speaking of audio files, as now different audio for different jobs is possible I have compiled a small pack of 5 different voices for the Suck/DeepthroatSuccessful events, to add some realism.
https://mega.nz/#!JIpiTJzI!it-AevKoI8ZS ... 7Rhrs5N1Ko
Last edited by Qatl on 08 Jun 2016, 20:42, edited 1 time in total.
w00tz0rz4

Post by w00tz0rz4 »

Great piece of software Phoenix!

Note/Bug: 28 doesn't seem to register my camera anymore (Start Camera shows no picture). 26 works fine.

Edit: started working after moving the usb ports around! Keep up the great work!
pt-mies

Post by pt-mies »

I like to share my deeptroat session. I done it few times and i love it. Im feeling so "destroyed" after session.
https://mega.nz/#!lIYQgRAL!s8OMNg-wsKpK ... xaoZeLDVf4
Last edited by pt-mies on 09 Jun 2016, 18:49, edited 1 time in total.
Thor

Post by Thor »

Phoenix wrote: [*]Random Jobs - You now have the ability to add random jobs into your session. These will be computed at session start time so two runs of a session can well be different. Configuration for this is within the Edit Session menu. You can set the Minimum number (down to 0) and the Maximium (up to 100) jobs and you have an option to randomise between the two numbers. If randmise is not enabled then the Minimum value is used. You will also need to add in placeholder(s) into your Jobs list. This can be done with the new Add Random Job button. This will add either a Random Job (Master) [1st occurance] or Random Job (Slave). You can configure the settings for the random jobs by double clicking on the Random Job (Master) icon. What happens is that the total number of Random Jobs will be distributed across the Master and slave placeholders. All of these jobs will be copies of the Random Job (Master) job. You can choose if this dostribution is Evenly spread or Randomly spread.
Examples:
you have a job list of:
Job1 Random Job (master) Job2 Random Job (Slave) Job3 Random Job (Slave)
You choose to have 10 random jobs added
Even distribution would give you:
Job1 RJ1 RJ2 RJ3 Job2 RJ4 RJ5 RJ6 Job3 RJ7 RJ8 RJ9 RJ10
Random Distribution could give:
Job1 RJ1 RJ2 RJ3 RJ4 RJ5 Job2 RJ6 RJ7 RJ8 Job3 RJ9 RJ10

There is also the posibility that random distrbution will allocate 0 jobs to a placeholder. This should allow a great level of mystery to added into the system.

I'm not sure I get this completely, it looks to me like you have do RJ1 to RJ10 in both cases. I think the following qustions will all lead to pretty much the same answer:
-What is the difference between the 3-3-4 and the 5-5 distribution?
-What is the difference betweem Job1 and RJ1? I get that RJXis the actual job you have to do and JobX is the job you define in the Session Setting but i think there is more to that (the answer to question 1 i guess)
- What is the point of having the Random Job (Slave). It's for the distribution but how do differend distrubutions lead to different Sessions (which is question1 again)
johns1234

Post by johns1234 »

Thor wrote:I'm not sure I get this completely, it looks to me like you have do RJ1 to RJ10 in both cases. I think the following qustions will all lead to pretty much the same answer:
-What is the difference betweem Job1 and RJ1? I get that RJXis the actual job you have to do and JobX is the job you define in the Session Setting but i think there is more to that (the answer to question 1 i guess)
- What is the point of having the Random Job (Slave). It's for the distribution but how do differend distrubutions lead to different Sessions (which is question1 again)
Assume your setup is like this:
1. Job1 "Warmup"
2. RandomJob1 "Master"
3. Job2 "Main"
4. RandomJob2 "Slave"
5. Job3 "End"
6. RandomJob3 "Slave"

The RandomJobs are just place holders in between your real jobs. In this setup you gave 3 of these place holders.

If you setup with even distribution and 5 to 10 random jobs the actual session could for example chose to add 6 random jobs and distribute them evenly over the place holders. Your actual session would look like this:
1. Job1 "Warmup"
2. RandomJob
3. RandomJob
4. Job2 "Main"
5. RandomJob
6. RandomJob
7. Job3 "End"
8. RandomJob
9. RandomJob

With random spread and 5 to 10 jobs the actual session could for example chose to add 5 random jobs and distribute them randomly to the place holders. Your actual session could look like this:
1. Job1 "Warmup"
2. Job2 "Main"
3. RandomJob
4. RandomJob
5. RandomJob
6. Job3 "End"
7. RandomJob
8. RandomJob
Thor

Post by Thor »

johns1234 wrote:
Thor wrote:I'm not sure I get this completely, it looks to me like you have do RJ1 to RJ10 in both cases. I think the following qustions will all lead to pretty much the same answer:
Assume your setup is like this:
1. Job1 "Warmup"
2. RandomJob1 "Master"
3. Job2 "Main"
4. RandomJob2 "Slave"
5. Job3 "End"
6. RandomJob3 "Slave"

The RandomJobs are just place holders in between your real jobs. In this setup you gave 3 of these place holders.

If you setup with even distribution and 5 to 10 random jobs the actual session could for example chose to add 6 random jobs and distribute them evenly over the place holders. Your actual session would look like this:
1. Job1 "Warmup"
2. RandomJob
3. RandomJob
4. Job2 "Main"
5. RandomJob
6. RandomJob
7. Job3 "End"
8. RandomJob
9. RandomJob

With random spread and 5 to 10 jobs the actual session could for example chose to add 5 random jobs and distribute them randomly to the place holders. Your actual session could look like this:
1. Job1 "Warmup"
2. Job2 "Main"
3. RandomJob
4. RandomJob
5. RandomJob
6. Job3 "End"
7. RandomJob
8. RandomJob
Ah thanks for the clarification. I didn't noticed that the JobX are just nonRandom standard jobs
zefurrylover

Post by zefurrylover »

Since the program is getting pretty complicated, I think the next update should have some detailed tooltops when you hover over options.
Would be a lot easier than having to read through all the forum posts to keep up with the new features.