Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

boundtocum

Re: Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Post by boundtocum »

It's been a while. Has everything moved to the development board?
newsissy82

Post by newsissy82 »

slutbunny wrote:I am in love with this program! I nearly came from sucking alone this morning! Is there a good place for us to swap sessions? I'd love to share what I've made and try some others

I'm loving this thing too - loosing control and sucking however I'm told is such a massive turn on. I'd love to try someone else's sessions as well. I don't feel like I know what I'm doing very well, and not only would it be nice to see some better sessions than what I can put together, I think it would be incredibly hot to go into a session without knowing exactly what to expect.
johns1234

Post by johns1234 »

Looks like phoenix disappeared?
I hope he will release his latest source code so that someone else can continue working on it.

Regarding shared sessions a few things would be good to know:
- do you use Punishment and/or Teasing?
- a maximum session length?
newsissy82

Post by newsissy82 »

johns1234 wrote: Regarding shared sessions a few things would be good to know:
- do you use Punishment and/or Teasing?
- a maximum session length?

Personally, I'm not really sure how to use the punishment and teasing stuff, or what to even use them for. I tend do go for sessions that are 30ish minutes or less, but heck I'll try just about any session because I really like the idea of having less idea what's in store for me during a session.
slutbunny

Post by slutbunny »

I am VERY interested in swapping sessions with people. I'm not sure what the best way to do this is. Can someone set up a dropbox or something. I have a few teases I'd like to share.
Lion

Post by Lion »

slutbunny wrote:I am VERY interested in swapping sessions with people. I'm not sure what the best way to do this is. Can someone set up a dropbox or something. I have a few teases I'd like to share.
There is a free service, Giga that I use. You can share files with people who are your friends on the site. Search ny hashtags to find people with similar interests. I added #SBBJT and #BoundAnna to my profile. The site is Giga.gg. If you click the following URL, and sign up, I’ll get extra storage. https://giga.gg/u/gigapet/SBBJT Before you send me a friend request, please add either or both the tags, and I’ll accept your invitation.(That means we’ll be able to see and copy/download each other’s files).

I’m just getting started with SBBJT’s.

Has anyone else thought about playing hypnotic files while using the SBBJT? I’m thinking with the couscous mind trying not to get zapped, or other punishments, the suggestions will slip in. I added some in my SBBJT folder.

-Lion
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Talk about irresistible temptation:
Lion wrote:I’m thinking with the couscous mind
You have a mind made with couscous???? :shock:

Better keep it in the fridge, because a mind is a terrible thing to waste...

:rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
slutbunny

Post by slutbunny »

Lion wrote:
slutbunny wrote:I am VERY interested in swapping sessions with people. I'm not sure what the best way to do this is. Can someone set up a dropbox or something. I have a few teases I'd like to share.
There is a free service, Giga that I use. You can share files with people who are your friends on the site. Search ny hashtags to find people with similar interests. I added #SBBJT and #BoundAnna to my profile. The site is Giga.gg. If you click the following URL, and sign up, I’ll get extra storage. https://giga.gg/u/gigapet/SBBJT Before you send me a friend request, please add either or both the tags, and I’ll accept your invitation.(That means we’ll be able to see and copy/download each other’s files).

I’m just getting started with SBBJT’s.

Has anyone else thought about playing hypnotic files while using the SBBJT? I’m thinking with the couscous mind trying not to get zapped, or other punishments, the suggestions will slip in. I added some in my SBBJT folder.

-Lion
I created a Giga, and shared what I have, I invited you. I hope to hear from you soon and start swapping!
johns1234

Post by johns1234 »

newsissy82 wrote:Personally, I'm not really sure how to use the punishment and teasing stuff, or what to even use them for. I tend do go for sessions that are 30ish minutes or less, but heck I'll try just about any session because I really like the idea of having less idea what's in store for me during a session.
Phoenix wrote this with the idea of sharing in mind that is why the local settings are split from the session settings.

Your local settings could be:
- Camera = obviously the areas to cover
- Punishment 1 = play a sound to activate an e-Stim unit for 3 seconds
- Release = CD Tray open

The session:
X jobs with
- don't show remaining sucks, don't show time, don't show number of jobs
- Suck Fail = Punishment 1
- DT Fail = Punishment 1
- DT Hold = 5% chance of Punishment 1
- PASSWORD PROTECTED

Now as the "user" you can only start the session not knowing what to expect.

As a recommendation:
- I think the maximum session time should be known.
- Cheat check may not work for everyone, so it should be known if it is on or off.
- Multiple shorter jobs with different parameters are "safer" and more interesting. I would say safer simply because in some rare instances the camera colors still mismatch after some time and the start of a new job resets this.
Lion

Post by Lion »

bound_jenny wrote:Talk about irresistible temptation:

Jenny.
Jenny, I was Hungary(sic) when I wrote that. lol

-Lion
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lion wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:Talk about irresistible temptation:

Jenny.
Jenny, I was Hungary(sic) when I wrote that. lol

-Lion
A famished Hungarian with a mind made of couscous? :?

There's only one explanation - it's horrible pun day... :facepalm:

I.e. time for fun. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

2 questions,

I downloaded the latest version, but can't seem to locate the CDtray opener file anywhere in the ZIP or the extracted files. Did it get dropped somewhere?
Anybody got a link to a 4 or 8 channel USB relay board using the FTDI chip? I can only find the ICSE and USBlib based ones. In fact, I bought 2 of the 2 relay ones hoping they were FTDI ones, but turns out they are USBlib based and the provided test application doesn't seem to work...

Edit for addendum:
After some forcefull driver wrangling :whip: I got the USB relays I have working. They do work differently from the FTDI based ones though. Any chance I can shoot in a request for inclusion of these different relay modules? They come with C++ library and example code ready to go. Seems like it shouldn't be too hard. My C coding skill is non-existent however unfortunately. (Nor do I have any idea on how to make a C program actually work once it's coded).
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Lion

Post by Lion »

Gregovic wrote:2 questions,

I downloaded the latest version, but can't seem to locate the CDtray opener file anywhere in the ZIP or the extracted files. Did it get dropped somewhere?
In the same directory that the main program file was extracted, PhoenixBJT.exe, there should be a directory named Applications. The OpenCD directory has the program to open the CD.

To set the Release action:
  • Start the PhoenixBJT.exe program,
    click on the Local Setting button,
    select the "External Actions, Audio Settings, Folder Setting" tab.
    Double click on the Release action.
    For the program line, enter full path to the OpenCD.exe. (Something like c:\SBBJT-Phoenix Branch-V0.2.8\Applications\OpenCD\OpenCD.exe)
    For the Arguments line, enter the CD drive letter. (D on my system)
Click on the Test button and see what happens.
Anybody got a link to a 4 or 8 channel USB relay board using the FTDI chip? I can only find the ICSE and USBlib based ones. In fact, I bought 2 of the 2 relay ones hoping they were FTDI ones, but turns out they are USBlib based and the provided test application doesn't seem to work...
I haven't started looking at relay boards, so can't help you with that.

With the External Action ability to call any program, what about finding the command line options for your boards and calling them directly?

By the way, I have added a directory on my Giga account that lists the Giga URL's to those sharing session file: https://giga.gg/u/gigapet?p=%2Fl%2F57ac ... a8618b456a

As an attempt to put the shared sessions in one location, if you give me your permission, I'll will copy what you have shared into the named directory I have for you. Best way to let me know you would like me to do that is to use Giga's "Suggest" feature. Suggest the director your session files are in.

Does anyone know what happened to Phoenix?

-Lion
Qatl

Post by Qatl »

Gregovic wrote:Anybody got a link to a 4 or 8 channel USB relay board using the FTDI chip?
This is the one I'm using: https://www.amazon.de/SainSmart-Automat ... B009AOPU8E
I had to tinker around with it a little bit (soldering on a jumper and diode), but now it's working like a charm.

Still, I would definitely second your request for inclusion of other relay drivers. What I would also be interested in is wether the program is able to control two relay boards at once. I havn't had the chance to test this, since I only have this one board. Maybe someone else have tested this?
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I just redownloaded the file from the first post again to be sure, but there is no applications folder in there
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*