Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

boundtocum

Re: Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Post by boundtocum »

Just another bug report. It's nice having two systems to test on, really helps to add that random OS misconfigured factor.

Might I suggest moving the Audio Settings to the Local settings instead of the Session configuration? As I was testing settings on the second PC it was crashing because it didn't have the same Microsoft text to speech Voices. Or maybe a fail-safe of some sort to check. Could be an issue if it's a password protected session and the end user can't make the adjustment.

The new code to prevent a lower Max than the Min looks good, but there appears to have caused an issue on the Deep Hold times Min/Max. The highest the Min will go is 2, and if the Max is reduced and then raised the Min is still restricted to the lowest number.

Awesome work, hope we aren't bugging you to much.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

It's nice having two systems to test on, really helps to add that random OS misconfigured factor.
Until recently I did but I've only got my Windows 10 system so please any issues please keep them coming in.
Might I suggest moving the Audio Settings to the Local settings instead of the Session configuration?
You may :D And I've done so
there appears to have caused an issue on the Deep Hold times Min/Max
Found and fixed
Awesome work, hope we aren't bugging you to much.
TY and please keep the reports rolling in!
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Version 0.26
https://mega.nz/#!gF9DiboJ!-eUizWtY4_dPFH4SP5rXAGPGo8-g2kOoJiPzeH7h3Us

New Bits
I've added lots of try catch statements around anything I can think of to try and eliminate the issues some users were experiencing with the new local settings. Hopefully this should be resolved now as I've pointed many of the catches to subsets of the defaulting.
Debug log: If you are getting a startup issue then please run the exe: PhoenixBJT.exe
with an argument of: DEBUG
e.g. c:\PhoenixBJT\PhoenixBJT.exe DEBUG
This will produce a DebugSessionYYYYMMDDhhmmssss.txt log file that will contain details of where it's got to in the startup process. This should hopefully help to find where any remaining issues are as otherwise it's needle in haystack time.
Audio is now in local settings
Respite now resets between Jobs

Thank you to all for the bug reports. I think for most the local settings roll out went ok which is a big relief. Moving that much code is always bound to bring a couple of issues but hopefully I can get those fixed once reported.

I've tested the Load Session with the 0.25 session https://mega.nz/#!oVU2AIbT!u_aSMGFK34XH ... GRLeIfGd4Q and it loaded fine even though it still contains audio settings. If you experience any issues with loading sessions then please let me know and if possible PM me the session file used.
Last edited by Phoenix on 25 May 2016, 23:20, edited 1 time in total.
selfbondaged

Post by selfbondaged »

Nice piece of software, especially like the microsoft sounds :D you've made this with .net and c shape i assume? out of curiosity is it open or closed source? Ran okay on windows 10, only problem was the local settings window, on a small screen it was difficult to size properly, and with the camera, occasionally gave an error.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Hi SelfBondaged and welcome to the forums

Thank you! I'm glad you like it :) Still early days and there's many more features I want to implement (see the last 4 pages as they mention several of them).

Yes the code is .net 4.5 and C#. Version 0.1 of the software SBBJT was written and released by Johns1234 and he was kind enough to include the source code along with it. You can find it in the link:
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =15#p72985
From that source and my own desire to learn C# I started tinkering with it, then changing it and it's culminated into it's own branch. For the moment as I'm half way through implementing lot's of different features so I'm keeping the branch closed for the moment but my desire is to open it up in the near future and then have it open source going forward.

That's a fair point with the local settings window. I'm blessed with a large screen laptop and it can be easy to forget with GUI design that it needs to work on all screens. I'll try and re-order the local settings for the next release.
LooLoo

Post by LooLoo »

Have to say, i'm loving this for my training.

Any chance of getting the report card added? so that i can show my owner that i've completed the task, and how well i did?
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Hi LooLoo and welcome to the forum.

Really glad you're liking this and that it's proving useful.

Report card feature is on its way hopefully in the next couple of releases. The post earlier on in the thread was a POC of roughly what planning it to be like in the end. There's a lot of code to go to get to that stage though and several features ahead of it to be coded.
I've also still got a stability issue to resolve and then I can look at the next of the requested features.

If you think of anything that would help with your training please do post and I'll see what can be done to implement. Depending on what and the complexity will depend on when it's implemented.

Phoenix
LooLoo

Post by LooLoo »

It's lovely that you're passionate about updating the project as well.

One thing i would like to see, would be the ability to randomise how many jobs are in a session too, and to make it possible to add jobs as a penalty for failing (either failing X times, or X%)
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

Just finished my first session with SBBJT V0.2 and I just want to say thank you! I have not been able to get the other programs to work.
Is there an option to set cd tray as the release I cant seem to find it.
It would be nice to have the option to have to do say 10 fast deep sucks either as a random event or as a punishment.

Great now I have to buy an arduino :twisted:
LooLoo

Post by LooLoo »

mtlsub wrote:Just finished my first session with SBBJT V0.2 and I just want to say thank you! I have not been able to get the other programs to work.
Is there an option to set cd tray as the release I cant seem to find it.
It would be nice to have the option to have to do say 10 fast deep sucks either as a random event or as a punishment.

Great now I have to buy an arduino :twisted:
If you go into the "events" tab of the job, you should be able to add +10 deep throats as an event for a failed suck for example. I have mine set to take a picture on every successful deep throat.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Hi mtlsub,

Really glad you enjoyed the branch :)

In the original program by Johns1234 http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 28&t=10092there is a seperate program to allow CDtray Open Close along with a couple of others for Wireless Plugs etc. I'll see if I can include an option to either trigger a CD Tray as an external action or if Johns1234 is ok with it I'll start including his program in the Zip file.

There's already an option for triggering the next action with the Event Actions. It may be able to add an option for a multiple trigger to this. The problem with this is you then could potentially trigger other events in the middle of your multiple event.

Another option if you are ok with electrics (competent to wire a electrical plug) would be a USB relay board that uses a FTD2XX chip (£15-20 on ebay).

Phoenix
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Hi All,

This should hopefully please our friends in Germany, Russia and other Locales that use a comma as a decimal seperator. I believe that I have resolved the issue and the application is now locale independant.

Version 0.2.7
https://mega.nz/#!YFly0JQK!2typx5CQIkge ... -YexoCeQqk

I've tested with UK and German locale but please let me know any issues.

This is the last reported bug that I've had with the program to date (other than sizing on localsettings) :D which means I can start looking into new features. If you think I've missed something then please :whip: remind me and I'll fix asap.

Next new feature to be implmented will be.....

Just have to wait and see :wink:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Phoenix wrote:that use a comma as a decimal seperator.
You mean doing it the right way? :wink: :rofl:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Gregovic wrote:You mean doing it the right way? :wink: :rofl:
:lol:
pt-mies

Post by pt-mies »

Hi, Is there any chance to set Start Delay time between jobs less than 30 secs :?: