Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

johns1234

Re: Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Post by johns1234 »

DtTrainee wrote:If i do it the otherway and load my session before setting the boxes, the click to set colours does not flash the boxes green and they stay red all time.
That is because currently the camera settings and position of the boxes are saved in the session file. So if you configure the camera and then load a session it would overwrite your previous manual camera setting. Right now you would have to first load the session and then adjust the camera settings and boxes.

However, in Phoenix's next planned version the camera settings and local event settings are in a separate configuration, so hopefully that will directly eliminate your bug, too.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Hi all,

things are progressing well on the local settings front. I wasn't 100% happy with the way the code for part of it was structured so i've done a bit of an internal reorg. I'm currently testing the changes and if they're ok i'll be looking to do a release either tomorrow or Thursday.

I'll also try and prep a couple of example sessions and a testing session as well as per request.

Thanks Johns1234 for fielding queries. Hopefully with the local settings isolated this should resolve any remaining camera issues.
Global_Wolf

Post by Global_Wolf »

I've noticed that changing the Threshold in the camera settings isn't doing anything in v0.24.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Cheers Global_wolf

I only found that one myself while testing last night :) it's working in the up coming release but thank you for the bug report
Global_Wolf

Post by Global_Wolf »

Not a problem :)
Thanks for programing it and releasing it for us :)
Looking forward to the updated release!
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Hi All,

Version 0.25
https://mega.nz/#!UZl1TRSZ!opApN-cU_wby0YtB_qCPCCZFoPFVMPUi4olfFyXdtD0

This includes
Corrected bugs reported from 0.24:
Implemented Local Settings
Moved Release and Relay Board to Local Settings
Local Settings is a non encrypted XML file in local folder
All Event actions can now trigger an external action.
External actions are either program executions or relay triggers
Trigger a warning if no release method is defined
Removed the tabs
Did some changes to the GUI
Repositioned tonnes of code!!
Implemented the ClimaxStarted and ClimaxFinished events. This are following a trigger of a Climax and will result in a 20s pause before the next suck or end of job
Implemented multi regions for future multi dick/dildo function

The External events are fixed categories that you can customise for your system
You can link the Event actions to one of these standard "External Actions"
This will then call the appropriate action on the end users system

in 0.26 I'll look to implement (currently)
checks for e.g. Punish-5 not being set yet being used in the session to mirror Punish-1
Random jobs

I've done my best to test as per normal but any bugs please let me know and I'll do my best to fix asap.
I'll look to post a couple of example / test sessions tomorrow as promised.

Enjoy :D

Phoenix
Last edited by Phoenix on 18 May 2016, 20:45, edited 1 time in total.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

A Test Session that should be approx five minutes
https://mega.nz/#!oVU2AIbT!u_aSMGFK34XH ... GRLeIfGd4Q

Includes pretty much all types of everything
DtTrainee

Post by DtTrainee »

I have a bug with v0.25 during start of the program.
First start of the program creates an xml file with settings and starts as expected.
After this I cannot start the program again. The screen does not come up-

Only solution: I delete the xml file with the camera settings.
Then the program can be started again but I have to do all the settings again.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Hi DtTrainee,

I've tried this AM to replicate the issue you're getting and I can't get it to fail on start. Can I ask you to PM me through a copy of your PhoenixBJT.xml so I can run it in debug mode.

If anyone else is experiencing this as well can you let me know and PM me the same file.

Cheers

Phoenix
DtTrainee

Post by DtTrainee »

Thanks for your support.
I pm-ed you two different XMLs. Both make the Programm not open the window any more when present.
The program itself seems to start though, because it does recognize if no camera is attached and displays the requester in that case. But it never opens the window on my pc if an PhoenixBJT.xml is in the directory. Does not matter if cam is attached or not.
DL6684

Post by DL6684 »

Great work!
jerimy miles

Post by jerimy miles »

is it posible to create the option, to restart the session if the head is not coverd?

thx for your great work
johns1234

Post by johns1234 »

That is really a nice version! Great overhaul of the GUI!

I am unclear on the Climax event and when it is triggered?
DtTrainee

Post by DtTrainee »

I found another bug with respite between jobs. I had job 1 with respite disabled and job 2 with respite enabled after 30 perfect sucks in one session. I finished job one without errors and job 2 started with an earned respite. I suggest reinitializing counters between jobs.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Hi all

DT trainee
Thank you for the xmls. I've done a compare and they look complete and formed correctly. Makes me suspect that the issue relates to when it selects the camera index from the camera name. I'll wrap the function in a try event and possibly implement a debug log to see if can capture more around the where of the error. Unfortunately I can't replicate so it makes it more difficult to isolate. I remember a similar issue when first moving the camera region code and this sounds like the same.
Respite issue. Good capture. I'll take a look at doing resets for respite. Think all the other counters are currently being reset.

Johns1234
Cheers :) Climax event is designed as an end of job or near end of job event. I need to add a configurable time to it but I was finding the next job was starting before the end of the previous job external triggers and sound files had finished. It replicates a standard suck event and then does a delay prior to the next event selection. Envisioned usage is only in the last X settings so won't trigger on its own

Jeremy miles
There's been a discussion on jobs actually failing on criteria All coming into a new report system which is a future enhancement. I would say restarting the entire session on a head check would be a little harsh esp as you have to factor camera issues into the equation as well.
Possible one for this would be an MI event. Where on X occurrences of head check, DT fail, successive sucks etc you can reward / punish similar to the event actions. If the option is then given for fail job or fail session as well. The problem with restarts is you'd be running possibly up to the limits of the session in respect to time and sucks.

Once again thank you for all the +ve feedback and the bug reports. I'll try and get a Beta version out either tonight or tomorrow to see if the camera settings have been resolved.