Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Lion

Re: Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Post by Lion »

Gregovic wrote:I just redownloaded the file from the first post again to be sure, but there is no applications folder in there
Check to see if you are using v0.28. If not, look here for the link. http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =60#p74718

-Lion
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Lion wrote:Does anyone know what happened to Phoenix?
I'm guessing he's been busy and/or on vacation. He hasn't logged on since June though..
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Lion wrote:
Gregovic wrote:I just redownloaded the file from the first post again to be sure, but there is no applications folder in there
Check to see if you are using v0.28. If not, look here for the link. http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =60#p74718

-Lion
Thats where I was going wrong then. :rofl: Thanks
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Lion

Post by Lion »

Quick question for those using a relay board: What are you controlling?

I currently have an e-stim box connected to a USB sound card and use wave files I've created for punishment/ teasing.

-Lion
Qatl

Post by Qatl »

Lion wrote:Quick question for those using a relay board: What are you controlling?
I'm using it to control a linear actuator that pneumatically inflates or deflates a buttplug. May I ask wich e-stim box you use?
Lion

Post by Lion »

Qatl wrote:
Lion wrote:Quick question for those using a relay board: What are you controlling?
I'm using it to control a linear actuator that pneumatically inflates or deflates a buttplug. May I ask wich e-stim box you use?
I'm using an E-stim systems 2b. I've connected to my computer via a USB sound card. Using GoldWave set to play sounds out of the usb device. All normal system sounds playback from the system default speakers.

I want to hear more about what parts you used for the linear actuator. Sounds like something that would encourage me to pick up a relay board.
sphere

Post by sphere »

Can you use the Velleman K8055 USB Interface Board with this program. Thank you.
Lion

Post by Lion »

sphere wrote:Can you use the Velleman K8055 USB Interface Board with this program. Thank you.
Based on what I've read here, if it has a FTD2XX chip on it, then yes. Otherwise you'll need to trigger it by calling another program. Look at the External Actions section of the local settings.

What are you planning on hooking up to the board?

-Lion
Qatl

Post by Qatl »

Lion wrote:I want to hear more about what parts you used for the linear actuator. Sounds like something that would encourage me to pick up a relay board.
The system's quite simple. I used this actuator from amazon (https://www.amazon.de/Aktuator-Superjac ... r+actuator). It was the cheapest I could find (linear motors can get quite pricey) but serves its purpose. The speed is sufficient, although there's definitely faster and more compact ones around (if you're willing to spend the money).
For the inflation of the plug, I use two 100 mL BD Plastipak Syringes (I consider the total volume of 200 mL as still safe), which are mounted on a board and connected to the actuator via a crossbar. Now, when the actuator retracts, it pushes the plungers down, and forces the air through a silicon tube into the plug. The actuators limit switches prevent it from pushing the plungers out of the barrel.
sphere

Post by sphere »

What are you planning on hooking up to the board?
I have set a box up that runs relays on the k8055, at this time it runs the mag lock, estim, extra punishment time, auto lock safe switch, water pump, water vavle, 3 predicement switches, amd a few other things that i just run off it but wont bore you with the details of it, i know a lot of people have gone into these boards on here, and as i dont want to hyjack the thread with it. :D
Martin15

Post by Martin15 »

I've tried this program a couple of times but always have the same issue:

When I open the program and start the camera I get a fully black screen. The light comes on at the webcam, but nothing on the screen. I'm wondering if I'm missing a plug-in that the program needs such as Silverlight, could that be it?

Sorry for such a low-tech question, but I'd like to get it working this weekend.

Martin
boundtocum

Post by boundtocum »

Unfortunately Phoenix hasn't logged in for a long time and hasn't published the source-code. This might be as far as this project gets unless someone else makes a full reboot of the project. As for your issue, I'm sure you already tried, but if not, try adjusting the Exposure settings. Go to the Local Settings Start the cam, and play with the adjustment. You might get something usable if not optimal.
Neonbound

Post by Neonbound »

Is there a way to test if the CD drive opens upon release?

When I go into local settings and test, nothing happens
Lion

Post by Lion »

Neonbound wrote:Is there a way to test if the CD drive opens upon release?

Double check to see if you have the .28 version. Look at the read me and the first version line should read: Version 0.28

Your release program line should look something like: C:\SBBJT-Phoenix Branch-V0.2.8\Applications\OpenCD\OpenCD.exe
(Change the path as needed)

On the arguments line, enter the drive letter of you CD as a single letter with no punctuation, in my case: D

The test button should open the CD player. If not, check to see if you can open it with the computer. Open explorer and right click on the drive letter. Select EJECT from the menu.

-L
Neonbound

Post by Neonbound »

Lion wrote:
Neonbound wrote:Is there a way to test if the CD drive opens upon release?

Double check to see if you have the .28 version. Look at the read me and the first version line should read: Version 0.28

Your release program line should look something like: C:\SBBJT-Phoenix Branch-V0.2.8\Applications\OpenCD\OpenCD.exe
(Change the path as needed)

On the arguments line, enter the drive letter of you CD as a single letter with no punctuation, in my case: D

The test button should open the CD player. If not, check to see if you can open it with the computer. Open explorer and right click on the drive letter. Select EJECT from the menu.

-L
Thanks for the response! I just made my own bat file and used it's path to have a reliable release

I am however having a very difficult time getting the program to work properly. I am thinking that maybe my toy isn't stiff enough and moves too much for the color detector. I'd really love to do a scenario involving this program.

My main issue is that whenever I have to suck sometimes it responds properly and counts it, but many times it is just not catching the suck. Even if I hold it. I have the colors set up and everything.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.