Is anyone interested in this? (Interface computer and relay)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

gemt

Re: Is anyone interested in this? (Interface computer and re

Post by gemt »

Imaginary_Girl wrote: Without the program, you can control it with the physical num caps and scroll keys on your keyboard, but yeah.
Actually, that could work really well with a wireless keyboard! OK it is just short-range remote control, but cheep enough!

I remember how easy it is to control these lights through BIOS, though :-)
And a windows API (can probably forget win95 compatibility now): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/127190

It wouldn't be difficult to run say a small electromagnet from the same battery pack as the keyboard electronics, or run the keyboard from a subset of a bigger battery chain (common ground) if you need higher voltage.
Imaginary_Girl

Post by Imaginary_Girl »

gemt wrote:
Imaginary_Girl wrote: Without the program, you can control it with the physical num caps and scroll keys on your keyboard, but yeah.
Actually, that could work really well with a wireless keyboard! OK it is just short-range remote control, but cheep enough!

I remember how easy it is to control these lights through BIOS, though :-)
And a windows API (can probably forget win95 compatibility now): https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/127190

It wouldn't be difficult to run say a small electromagnet from the same battery pack as the keyboard electronics, or run the keyboard from a subset of a bigger battery chain (common ground) if you need higher voltage.
The windows API is how my program does it.

Anyway I didn't even touch it today, a lot of crap is going on and it's keeping me busy.
subslut1965

Post by subslut1965 »

Hello?? Just found this and wanted to add...
I have been using an OlimexESP8266 EV Board for several weeks now. It works great over wireless or direct usb. The downloadable instructions are the BEST that I've found, and it was really simple to set up.
I've been using Arduino interface, though it says it can run through any type programing. I am NOT a programmer, sooo, still trying to set up programs.
I would appreciate any help available!
:gag: