Chastity gaming

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Hermance

Chastity gaming

Post by Hermance »

-

I'd like to share an idea and see if anyone wants to play a little game... : :oops:

Here's the deal : I really like being forced not to pleasure myself. However, since I'm a female and since the price of actual good quality chastity belts is unaffordable (around 300/400€ and they do not look so comfortable to wear for a long time), I find it hard to control myself alone... The only times I was able to control myself (despite being really thrilling to pleasure myself :oops: ) was when people had a real contact with me (either in real life with a guy, or with people on EmlaLock) !
The only problem is that it's hard to find someone that wants to control you and has all the qualities you want (for instance, I don't want him/her to be too demanding, like lots of people end up asking me to go out wearing a tiny skirt or with no bra, and I might be too shy for that).

So I had an idea! Since (I bet) many of us are interested into chastity or denial or however you call it, we could create a little game to play together :oops: ! My idea was that each of us started with the same definite (slightly long) chastity time, and then, we battle/ally to reduce our chastity time and increase the one of the others !

For instance, we could adapt this to some sort of Poker game :
Each of us starts with, let's say, a month in chastity... :oops: :-O
Then, in the long run, we play a poker game where we can exchange chips :oops: We would have :
  • 144 chips of 20 minutes each
  • 192 chips of 1 hour each
  • 40 chips of 6 hours each
  • 10 chips of 12 hours each
  • 5 chips of 1 day each
The chips would also disappear as the times goes, but much slower than if you win... ;-) :
The goal is to lose all your chips :oops: ! We could therefore adapt a poker game where, simply enough, the rules are the same, but at the end of a round, the winner takes no chip back, and the other chips are shared proportionnaly to the other players ! It makes the game really thrilling, since, let's say we are 6 players, it is possible that within 1 day, one will have two monthes to do, and two other players now only have two weeks to do! What's exciting too is that each player could decide to leave the game, say for instance you have only 1 day and 40 minutes, left, you might not want to play... So if you start to have more and more chips, it becomes stressing as you would imagine that people could abandon the game and let you stay a long time with no pleasure at all :oops: ! It puts some challenge on us that would really control us :$
To such games, we could of course add precious little games that spice things up :oops:
Let's give two examples :
  • In the poker game I described, we could also buy tasks to other people in the game with our chips! Say you want to see a picture of me half naked (with no face), I can do it, but you'll have to take one "12 hours chip" of me and add it to your counter :oops: ! Say you want me completely naked, it will be one "1 day chip" :-P ! It adds something to the game, since you trade a picture of me with a waiting time to pleasure yourself with it :oops: ! Moreover, each of us could supply personnal services :oops: ! For instance, I'd definitely consider having to stay chaste a little more to be dominated by someone !
  • Once again, in the poker game described above, we could add what many people like : teaming at a price... For instance, we could decide to team with someone, so that the amount of time we have to stay in is the amount of chips of both of us divided by 2 ! Let's say you team with me, and in the game, you finally get to zero chips, but I have some left, so you have to keep waiting... :oops: ! Moreover, it's advantageous for me since my chips disappear twice as fast as if I was alone ! :-D
Here I took one specific example that, I think, would work really well and would be really thrilling to play ! But lot's of other games are possible (I mainly thought of gambling games because it's the easiest way to play with, if I can put it this way, a currency).

All this game would of course be linked to a system that stores pictures and can't show them until you have no time left, for all you guys who can wear a chastity device on a daily basis (and therefore be sure not to fail) !

So as you probably have guessed, I would love to play such game with different people, the only problem is about actually creating it... :-( ! As I thought it, I think it would be possible to develop it on a website (which would be really cool since many players could be together, and since we could make something to add friends, chat and everything), but I have no clue how to develop a website at all! I'm sure some of you know little things about it, so if you're interested in playing such game, we could definitely team up to make it real (everyone has something to give in such projets, for instance I'm quite good at drawing and designing so I could create pictures, logos etc...) !

So, anyone who want to give a few more ideas and / or help ? :gag:

-
tiemeupalso

Re: Chastity gaming

Post by tiemeupalso »

sounds like a lot of fun.would you want to use cameras to prove everyone is wearing their belts/cages,or just take their word for it.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Great idea indeed, but... what happens if someone got so good that they are out of chastity? Are they done gaming, or will they remain out of chastity until they got chips again?

And how would you play the poker game?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, try this twist for playing poker...
Play like normal, everyone placing bets...
BUT... when the hands are revealed...
Instead of the winner taking the pot, it is divided up between the losers...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...