webcam motion detector program for forced exercise?

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

TNTBound

webcam motion detector program for forced exercise?

Post by TNTBound »

I have been looking for a way to use a web cam to force me to do sit ups or pushups on my bed in bondage. I was thinking that the web cam would see that you have moved to a certain specified position, then it would take away a specified amount of time (instead of adding time) from the countdown. maybe adjustable from between 1-10 minutes taken off the timer and produce a beep on the speakers if you got to the right position. but you would need to move back to the starting position before it will let you take more time off the countdown again. it could also produce a beep when you got back to the starting position. it would also open the cd tray at the end of the countdown.

I could see this being good for pushups, sit ups. I could even see this being used for the long crawl while staying in one room!

there are several programs that are SOOO close to this, but none that i have found can quite do this. I don't have any computer programming knowledge to make or convert a program like this, so I come to the kinky computer programming gods of BoundAnna to ask, is there anyone that could make a program like this? :worship:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
pansexual

Re: webcam motion detector program for forced exercise?

Post by pansexual »

Hmm, I an hardly imagine any current software sophisticated enough to cover the details described. Still, how's your experience with the Fitness Unpersonal Trainer. One of the Selfbonadage Blowjob Trainers (could be abused for other motions I guess), a Motion Detctor or the Corner Time Simulator, just for the start (see links below)?

http://www.boundanna.net/html/en_softwa ... %20Trainer
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=7980
http://www.boundanna.net/html/en_softwa ... 20Detector

I've found lots of potential in my wishes as soon as I start getting creative in the current options. But also communication helps like you started. :-)

Unless the Star Trek Enterprise with it's replicator and holodeck comes around, I'd suggest some miles with the Fitness Unpersonal trainer, a selfbondage device/scenario forcing you to do pushups or alike, or a friend/dom/Personal Trainer. I've come along with instructions, tasks and alike so far, but of course it failed at a certain stage without the force pushing me over some borders or edges. That's why we try Selfbondage I guess :-D Still, play safe.

Hope that helps for the next step.
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I have tried getting the sbbj trainer to work, but it wont find my camera (ps3 eye camera with cl eye driver). I suppose I could mount a keyboard upside down on a table of sorts so that my head hits the keys and maybe get the fitness unpersonal trainer to work?

I was thinking, if it used the color tracker from the anti release detector, that could tell if you are in the upper position of a sit up or pushup. then it would take time away from the countdown.

another idea was to have the selfbondage motion detector take time away for movement instead of adding time. maybe there could be a way for it to only register movement in a specified zone? as a fail safe, if there was no movement, it would not add time, just continue the countdown. or have a choice to add time for no movement?

and I have no experience with the sbbj trainer. if I got that to find my camera and work, maybe there is some way I could use that? it just stops working when I have it scan for my camera.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
gemt

Post by gemt »

The XBox Kinect is supposed to be able to identify a skeleton position, so may be able to do this.
I was considering crating a posture and walk practice program for it at some point.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I already have an xbox one Kinect sensor too. I would buy the adapter to use it on the computer if there was a program that could use it like that.
gemt

Post by gemt »

there is a PC dev kit, but I have never used it.
illuminating

Post by illuminating »

Some fitness equipment can upload your training results.
perhaps an app can be written to read this data and issue a punishment if you haven't done your exercises.
I like buttered scones for tea
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

A pulse sensor was a possibility. It does not really care what you do, you just have to do something that gets your pulse going. Tied up the right way, sit-ups could be your only opportunity.

An alternative was a headband with a button on the front and the back.
Write code that counts a sit-up as "pushing the back of your head, front of your head , back of your head" and you have a sit-up detector.

I know it is not an elegant solution, but it would actually be pretty easy to make it work.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I've been thinking about this sort of thing myself. (Lacking the personal self-discipline to get regular exercise). I have unfortunately not had any time to really work on it but my theoretical plan of attack would be an arduino or similar MCU and an accelerometer. Use the arduino to read the accelerometer position and securely fix that to your chest (or back) so that you cannot move it manually. (Might have to secure those hands of course, don't want to have the opportunity to cheat now :twisted: ). This would allow you to measure not just how many reps you have done, but even how fast you are doing them. And provide motivation of you slow down too much :wink: . With some clever programming it would also allow you to check other activities too, although you might have to add some buttons or other sensors for some of them.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bikinibondage

Post by bikinibondage »

not too sure if i get your idea correctly, but if i do, a modification to my program here would maybe work for you:
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=9397

at the current state this software makes you hide a certain color from the webcam in order for the timer to go down to zero and trigger the release. if the color to be hidden is seen on the webcam, the timer gets reset.
the coding modification needed would be:

- make the timer decrease if a certain color is actually seen on the webcam (like a colored gag or mask or anything you are wearing on your head / upper body.
- do not reset the timer if the color is not seen though, but maybe reset it, if the color hasnt been seen for a choseable amount of time (so you dont rest too long).
- (optional) maybe get a some bonus time taken off the timer if you hold your pushup for 15 seconds (or any individual amount of time).

so you would then just place the webcam somewhere it could only see your head / upper body with the desired color if you did a pushup. imagine you are lying on a bed, just place the webcam to target the area some space over the bed.

do you think this would work for you?