Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Phoenix

Re: Phoenix BJ Trainer V0.2 (SBBJT V0.2)

Post by Phoenix »

It's currently hardcoded to 30 seconds to allow for description readout and the last 15 second countdown. Can probably look to reduce this min to 15-20 seconds
Phoenix
LooLoo

Post by LooLoo »

That would be excellent :) Any feedback on my suggestion to randomise the number of jobs in a task ?
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Good things come to those who wait :wink:
DtTrainee

Post by DtTrainee »

Good work and thanks a lot.
In version 0.2.7 all my bugs with the program not starting and changing decimal numbers during load/save are fixed.
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

I went online and found several sites that do text to speech and then allow you to save in .wav so I was able to make my own messages provided I named it the same as an existing .wav.

Again great job and keep up the good work.
johns1234

Post by johns1234 »

mtlsub wrote:I went online and found several sites that do text to speech and then allow you to save in .wav so I was able to make my own messages provided I named it the same as an existing .wav.

If you download the now very old bundle from here:
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 28&t=10092
There are a bunch of utility programs like a voice file generator included.
zefurrylover

Post by zefurrylover »

One option I would like to see added is "DT suck speed"; how much time you can use to reach the deep point on the dildo before the suck fails.
I like to have low suck speed, so I have to suck quickly, but that usually results in me failing a lot of DTs because I can't get the dildo deep enough in time. (Maybe I just need to use the trainer more :wink:)
That issue should be fixed if the different suck depths had different speed requirements.
Qatl

Post by Qatl »

I really like your version so far, phoenix!
Just out of curiosity, is it possible to have multiple audio files play randomly for each event, like it was in kevlars version?
pt-mies

Post by pt-mies »

I made some new sounds for version 0.27 using IVONA text speech.

https://mega.nz/#!4Z5GBbSR!LMdkDw2gXVd3 ... 1HfrKgo7Mg

Some new icons as well:

https://mega.nz/#!lA4mlbiB!R438oXfrvb-0 ... XJyBGcKe3I
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

DtTrainee wrote:Good work and thanks a lot.
In version 0.2.7 all my bugs with the program not starting and changing decimal numbers during load/save are fixed.
That's great to hear it's working properly. Rather than guess at what could have been wrong I decided to ensure all doubles and decimals are now independent.
May have to look at language files in the future :)
johns1234 wrote:
mtlsub wrote:I went online and found several sites that do text to speech and then allow you to save in .wav so I was able to make my own messages provided I named it the same as an existing .wav.

If you download the now very old bundle from here:
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 28&t=10092
There are a bunch of utility programs like a voice file generator included.
Johns1234 unless you say otherwise I'll include these in the next build.
zefurrylover wrote:One option I would like to see added is "DT suck speed"; how much time you can use to reach the deep point on the dildo before the suck fails.
I like to have low suck speed, so I have to suck quickly, but that usually results in me failing a lot of DTs because I can't get the dildo deep enough in time. (Maybe I just need to use the trainer more :wink:)
That issue should be fixed if the different suck depths had different speed requirements.
I'll see what I can do. It uses common code and settings for both sucking and DT but it shouldn't too hard to branch the code
Qatl wrote:I really like your version so far, phoenix!
Just out of curiosity, is it possible to have multiple audio files play randomly for each event, like it was in kevlars version?
You have stumbled onto one of my secret updates :) I'm hoping to include this function in the next release.
pt-mies wrote:I made some new sounds for version 0.27 using IVONA text speech.

https://mega.nz/#!4Z5GBbSR!LMdkDw2gXVd3 ... 1HfrKgo7Mg

Some new icons as well:

https://mega.nz/#!lA4mlbiB!R438oXfrvb-0 ... XJyBGcKe3I
Would you like me to include these in the next release?
A note on the icon file names. The program works on a *.jpg in the folder so you aren't tied or limited to the original filenames.

Thank you for all the kind comments. I'll be hopefully releasing 0.28 in the next day or two. Please keep the ideas and requests rolling in

Phoenix
johns1234

Post by johns1234 »

Phoenix wrote:Johns1234 unless you say otherwise I'll include these in the next build.
Go ahead, always good to have sort of a "toolset" ;)
pt-mies

Post by pt-mies »

Would you like me to include these in the next release?
Go ahead
A note on the icon file names. The program works on a *.jpg in the folder so you aren't tied or limited to the original filenames.
Yes i notice that any *.jpg will work but i just thought that things are uniform this way.
johns1234

Post by johns1234 »

pt-mies wrote:Yes i notice that any *.jpg will work but i just thought that things are uniform this way.
Lol, I like that little OCD there :wink:
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Hi All,

I should be looking to hopefully release version 0.28 tomorrow. I'm sorry it's been delayed a few days but some of the coding was tricky and meant that other sections of code needed to be modified/corrected. I've completed a set of unit tests and I'm reasonably confident I could release the version now. Going to tripple check though. I'm pretty sure peeps are going to like the new features :D

Phoenix
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Hi Peeps,

Version 0.28
https://mega.nz/#!UBsSgDZK!VJGFiZn3IjJJ ... xZzOzwpIC4

New Features
  • Local Settings - These have been reorganised into a tab structure to help those with smaller resolution screens
    Additionally there is the option to set what the minimum Job wait time setting is. This isn't currently modified within the program but can be found inside the local xml if you wish to modify this.
  • Image Capture - This has been moved to localised settings
  • Reorganisation of Folder Structure - (Example is included in zip) There is a new Local Folder setting for Sessions. The Default location the program will look for session files is within this folder. Upon starting a session it will create a sub folder for the session name. Further in this session sub folder a DateAndTime folder for the inidividual session run will be created. Within this folder a Log file for the session will be created and also if image capture is turned on then individual folder for each job will be created with the images being placed into each folder. e.g.:
    .\Sessions
    .\Sessions\NewTestSession.Session
    .\Sessions\NewTestSession
    .\Sessions\NewTestSession\20160603161523
    .\Sessions\NewTestSession\20160603161523\NewTestSession_20160603161523.log
    .\Sessions\NewTestSession\20160603161523\Capture
    .\Sessions\NewTestSession\20160603161523\Capture\Job-1
    .\Sessions\NewTestSession\20160603161523\Capture\Job-1\Image1.jpg
    .\Sessions\NewTestSession\20160603161523\Capture\Job-1\Image2.jpg
    .\Sessions\NewTestSession\20160603161523\Capture\Job-2
    .\Sessions\NewTestSession\20160603161523\Capture\Job-2\Image1.jpg
    .\Sessions\NewTestSession\20160603161523\Capture\Job-2\Image2.jpg
    .\Sessions\NewTestSession\20160603161523\Capture\Job-3
    .\Sessions\NewTestSession\20160603161523\Capture\Job-3\Image1.jpg

Part of this is setting the scene for the future reports function and part is I was finding the runtime folder was becoming very messy after all the tests I was running.
  • Audio - The entire system for audio sounds has been enhanced. You now have the facility to have multi sound affects per event action. Format for the files needs the same prefix as the event action. E.g. SessionStarted1.wav, SessionStarted2.wav, OnSessionStarted1.wav

You can also override the default sounds for a session and also for a Job within a session
    The program will look for sounds that pattern match within a Job-# subfolder of the Audio subfolder within the new Sessions folder. If it doesn't find sounds for the event it will then look at the session folder. If it doesn't find sounds there it will look for them in the default folder.
  • DT Min, Max times and randomise is now seperated from the suck Min, Max times and Randomise.
  • Random Jobs - You now have the ability to add random jobs into your session. These will be computed at session start time so two runs of a session can well be different. Configuration for this is within the Edit Session menu. You can set the Minimum number (down to 0) and the Maximium (up to 100) jobs and you have an option to randomise between the two numbers. If randmise is not enabled then the Minimum value is used. You will also need to add in placeholder(s) into your Jobs list. This can be done with the new Add Random Job button. This will add either a Random Job (Master) [1st occurance] or Random Job (Slave). You can configure the settings for the random jobs by double clicking on the Random Job (Master) icon. What happens is that the total number of Random Jobs will be distributed across the Master and slave placeholders. All of these jobs will be copies of the Random Job (Master) job. You can choose if this dostribution is Evenly spread or Randomly spread.
    Examples:
    you have a job list of:
    Job1 Random Job (master) Job2 Random Job (Slave) Job3 Random Job (Slave)
    You choose to have 10 random jobs added
    Even distribution would give you:
    Job1 RJ1 RJ2 RJ3 Job2 RJ4 RJ5 RJ6 Job3 RJ7 RJ8 RJ9 RJ10
    Random Distribution could give:
    Job1 RJ1 RJ2 RJ3 RJ4 RJ5 Job2 RJ6 RJ7 RJ8 Job3 RJ9 RJ10

There is also the posibility that random distrbution will allocate 0 jobs to a placeholder. This should allow a great level of mystery to added into the system.

Remember there is the check box for showing the number of jobs so you could if you wish program for youself or your sub to have no idea how many jobs they will have to perform. Add in the encrypted session files and you can now be truely evil :twisted:
So that's it for this release. I really hope you like the new features and I've tried to program in as much flexability into the system as well. I've already got several ideas for future enhancements but as per last time I'm going to let this version settle and deal with any bugs first before starting on further new features. As before any bugs please let me know and I'll try and resolve as soon as possible and any feature requests please shout them out.

I recognise that this could potentially be becoming daunting for someone new to configure the program. I think may need to look at some light documentation or wiki pages

Have a great weekend :D

Phoenix