Re: SBBJ v2 (Release)

Post by bikkel89 »

kevlar wrote:Rename the last image to: 'skSuckDeepHold.png'

Also, nice selection of images!
Haha keep up the good work!!
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

hopefully those images were taken using a partially eaten banana incrementally. while they are very hot looking, please don't actually deepthroat a banana, it is very dangerous, a piece could break off in your throat causing you to aspirate!
bikkel89

Post by bikkel89 »

Veronica_E_L wrote:hopefully those images were taken using a partially eaten banana incrementally. while they are very hot looking, please don't actually deepthroat a banana, it is very dangerous, a piece could break off in your throat causing you to aspirate!
No, it was commissioned by a Dutch game show "crazy 88". When I use the program, I use my own toys
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

Please note that all download links were switched to MediaFire today. Let me know if you anything is missing.
charlottesub

Post by charlottesub »

Hi all.

Awesome programme, but having a few problems setting up.

I have the 3 fields set. 0 on the head of the penis 1 just below and 2 just a little further down the shaft for deepthroat.
is this correct because no matter how hard i suck it wont register as one in the game! I can't wait to get tied up and try this!

charlotte x
charlottesub

Post by charlottesub »

Could i just add to my previous comment...

I've now sussed out how to suck my dildo! Looking forward to more forced practice!

To get the most out of this i'd like to use the option to keep the head in my mouth and for punishment to be added should I remove it. I can't seem to highlight the check box to include this.. any thoughts?

Going shopping for some bluetooth devices now.. see what I can find!
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

@charlottesub,

Sorry, but that option is turned off for now. I never did get it working properly in version 2 (it did work in v1), and lost interest in testing it out prior to release. Now I have made so many changes over the last few months, I want to spend any time I have making it work for the new version, rather than going back to figure it out for the old one. I hope that makes sense.

I am glad you asked. I am only going through the effort for these little add-ons if enough people seem interested.
charlottesub

Post by charlottesub »

Thanks for the reply kevlar..

It certainly would be an awesome function to have as will the ability to tease using estim etc. I'm sure some quite devilish punishments could be added. For instance the webcam taking a picture and sending it to a predetermined email should the dildo leave your mouth. Not for the feint hearted that one lol..

I was thinking about those dance games where you follow a routine.. i'm not sure if something like that would work on this.
Maybe have your 3/4 zones and then using a random number generator highlight the zone on the dildo which needs to be reached. haha if only you had the time!

charlotte x
ernesto

Post by ernesto »

kevlar wrote:bikkel89,

For the options that are 'greyed out', these were just disabled for v2. They worked in v1, but after all the code changes for v2, I just ran out of time and motivation to test these to ensure they worked. So I just disabled them instead. Since you are the first to inquire, which of these interests you?
I can't believe no one else has inquired about these options; I guess we're all just shy?

Any sort of external output under the 'Punishment' section, serial to Arduino, program select or even audio (can use left/right channels as separate outputs) would be brilliant. Some of us *cough* need a little more motivation than others.
toy71

Post by toy71 »

i use the latest version as far as i know(2.22-2) changed the instruction pictures yet somehow not all are used..
some are the originals.
can anyone help me on getting that right?

Must say its a very nice program to work with
read something about a new release so hooping version 3 will come with all options available again:)

with high regards

Toy
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

toy71,

The latest version is v2.29 and not v2.22-2, but I suspect this is just a typo in your post.

If you have managed to change some of the images, then you have used the correct over-ride directory.
So any image over-ride that is not working is either named incorrectly, or the not recognized for some reason. The simplest way to test is to take each image that is not working and rename it to one of the changed images that are working. Run the program, test, repeat.

As I recall, they should be .png files, I'm not sure if I put an image dimension limit in there or not. Case sensitive file names. What are the filenames of the ones not working?
spoons_man

Re: SBBJ v2

Post by spoons_man »

Hi Kevlar,

I can't for the life of me get custom sounds to work. I've made sure they're in the correct format, and it appears in the correct directories, but just silence. If I replace some of the beep sounds with the ones I made nothing works at all. Any ideas?

Sounds are in Program Files\KevlarsCreations\sbbj\audio\custom

Subfolders are sessionStart, sessionEnd, skFail, skPass, skSuck, etc etc. In those subfolders, files are named fail1.wav fail2.wav fail3.wav etc. Files are encoded as such:

General
Complete name : C:\Program Files (x86)\KevlarsCreations\sbbj\audio\custom\skPass\pass5.wav
Format : Wave
File size : 228 KiB
Duration : 1s 323ms
Overall bit rate mode : Constant
Overall bit rate : 1 412 Kbps

Audio
Format : PCM
Format settings, Endianness : Little
Format settings, Sign : Signed
Codec ID : 1
Duration : 1s 323ms
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 1 411.2 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz
Bit depth : 16 bits
Stream size : 228 KiB (100%)
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

spoons_man,

I am sorry to admit it, but I did not test the audio system for v2 for the options to use subfolders as 'tags', with audio files inside used randomly or sequentially. These two options worked in v1, I have no idea if they work in v2. I'll try to find some time this weekend to double check this.

The audio over-ride folder should be in your home folder, in ./sbbj/audio/ I suggest testing your audio files by putting them in that folder, and rename to a 'tag' name itself, just like the original audio files. ie. skSuck.wav, skFail.wav, etc.
Homehoney

Post by Homehoney »

Hi Kelvar

A great program!! the only problem I've got is I cant seem to get the image capture to work (it makes the folders to store the pictures but nothing appears) and i'm not sure how the deepthroat hold works compared to a normal deepthroat... All the other feature work great but I'm going in circles with those two..

Any help would be appreciated.
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

Not sure why but when I start the program it finds my camera and I can see the image but I cant figure out how to set the colors or regions. I just get stuck. Windows 7