Rez

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

thexmedicxandroid

Rez

Post by thexmedicxandroid »

Hey guys, kinda new here

But i had an idea that i posted on my tumblr and thought you giys might like

If your a geek like me. You know your fair share of classic video games. One in particular i remember plauing on my PS2 was Rez. This game was is simple. To play bit the track it selft. The lights and sounds. Ya
Anyway, while i was findinf more information about the game i had discovered that the Japanese made an interesting version of the game. The made a limited edition, TRANCE VIBRATOR acessory for the game.
And thats where my dirty mind came in

When it first came out a blogger had purchase limited eddition game and uses it for the most obvious use. She gave her boyfriend the controler and slipped the pod over her crotch. The more intense the game got and the more levels he achieved the trance vibrator followed with more intensity, anyway you can read more abput it if your look around the web

My idea is a bit of the same thing. Only you will be bound. And your partner could play the game.

Now i had investigated further and found that
1 Japanese games like the rez trance vibrator version only works on Japanese consels
2 it was said you could plug in a second controler and still play with the first controller. Should work on both Xbox 360 and ps2
3 if all else fails, you could just play with the controller on your crotch or extend the wriiring for the rumble motors

Anyway. Ill let that sit let me know what tou think
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Rez

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Sounds like fun...
There are several programmers here :hi: that would like the tackle that one...
I have by adventure program that I tweaked to use external 'toys' for when you get hit in combat...
But a full game with a vibrating distraction while you play... now that could be fun...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...