Operating Systems

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

What operating system do you use for bondage software?

Poll ended at 15 Apr 2014, 02:52

Windows 7 or 8
54%
Windows Vista
4%
Windows XP
9%
Mac OS v10.9 (Mavericks)
7%
Mac OS v10.6 - 10.8
4%
Linux .deb (Debian, Ubuntu, Mint...)
17%
Linux .rpm (OpenSuse, Fedora, Mandriva,...)
4%
Other
2%

Total votes: 54

LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Re: Operating Systems

Post by LoKiT »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:You want old??? Sample these words...
Atari 400, Atari 800, Atari 1200, Adam, Coco (Color computer), Tandy (I think), TRS-80, IBM PC, Atari ST, Commodore +4 (It had 4 program built in... and they were not compatible with each other...) Vic-20, Colico-vision (But that may have just been a game machine), Apple, Apple ][, Apple ][c, Mac, Mac 2(Not to be confused with the modern version),... And I remember one that you got as a kit and you put it together yourself...
And that was just the computers....
Cor Blimey.... they were the days pixels did what you told them to do :rofl: The pixels goes on, the pixel goes off, the pixels goes on, the pixel goes off..... :mrgreen:

BTW way you missed a Few... MSX, BBC Micro, ZX81, ZX Spectrum AKA Timex in the states, Jupiter Ace, Dragon and the Tangerine micro kit. Accessories of the day was a stick on green film to make the TV kinder on the eyes, a tape head magnetiser for reliable loads/saves, and some office "Blue-Tac", that sticky putty stuff to stick posters to stop the ZX81 16k RAM pak from wobbling and crashing as you punched '10 PRINT "HELLO WORLD"' into the dead skin keyboard. :rofl:

The most irritating comment of the day from customer service centres was "The Computer seems to have made a mistake"!

And in a age of glossy mags with double page spread of new box with bigger, faster and smarter buy lines. The most irritating syntax error of the day was "Missing quote at end of line".... if it was smart enough to detect it was missing why couldn't put the missing quote in ??? :rofl:
ZX81_Sinclair_Research_advert.jpg
I should point out the Model is NOT bound_jenny, think very carefully before passing comment (snigger) :whip:
2.jpg
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

LoKiT wrote:the Model is NOT bound_jenny, think very carefully before passing comment
Wise advice. :whip: :mrgreen:
LoKiT wrote:(snigger)
:whip:
Versatile - Dependable - Compatible (Maybe even sexy)...
The model? Oh, missed by one letter... the modem! Judging by the style of the ad and clothing, it would have been a bit early, even for me (remember the caution about passing comment on that... :whip: ).

As for me, I'm very versatile (can use many implements of torment), dependable (you can count on me for a flogging, anytime), compatible (with any type of victim :twisted: ), and definitely sexy.

Anyone considering the "maybe" will find out about my versatility, dependability, and compatibility... :whip:
LoKiT wrote:dead skin keyboard
First thing to crap out on the thing. It was also useful to restrain it somehow to the table because it tended to jump around if you were a tad energetic with your keystrokes (usually due to frustration over said keyboard). :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Feuerfox

Post by Feuerfox »

bound_jenny wrote:I adore my C=64!!! :love:
Dating myself a tiny bit, but the first computer I learned anything on was a C64. Many, many childhood memories playing M.U.L.E. and other classics of the era. :D

That said, my primary OS is Win7 for both my desktop and laptops, as that's the primary OS I support at one of my jobs. I do have some other machines running anything from Win98 to XP, although those aren't really used daily anymore.

I've been considering testing out some Linux distros on some older Core 2 Duo boxes I got from work a little while back.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Uops, once again I'm late a a useful post :oops:

I play my sessions with 2 Windows 7 computers.

Thanks again for your great work kevlar.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

M.U.L.E. Lot's of fun... Got that one on my Atari 800
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

qwerty212 wrote:...
2 Computers at once? Sounds like a doubly penetrating experience. Nice!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

kevlar wrote:
qwerty212 wrote:...
2 Computers at once? Sounds like a doubly penetrating experience. Nice!
Yes. You can take a look at The session with Tom and Jerry to see how.

I can not wait to include your impressive work to my sessions.

Greets from Barcelona
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

Wow. Bravely going where no man has gone before... I don't think I could manage that, I am more of a simple coder. Deviant, but simple.

This does remind me of an important safety feature I should look into. Namely starting the 'release' method when low on battery. I have put an emergency release in the destructor of the appropriate class but there is no guarantee that the program and/or OS will last long enough to actually do it.