Pick a video from myvideo.de for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

Last edited by ButterflyGirl on 16 Dec 2016, 21:19, edited 1 time in total.
Zimon

Re: Pick a video from myvideo.de for "do this to me"

Post by Zimon »

Would love to butterflygirl, but the Atlantic ocean divides ut, and then it all comes to time(at famliy vacation at the southcoast of Norway, an Island full of family). hehe

But an excellent video, no escape there!
gimslyp

Post by gimslyp »

uncannymoebius

Post by uncannymoebius »

So, do videos get taken down very quickly? Or am I missing something? Almost always I open this to "an error" or supposedly it was removed from the site. Does anyone else experience the same thing?
gimslyp

Post by gimslyp »

Are you using an iPad or something similar? All the videos here work ok for me but only on my PC. Almost none work on my iPad.

Here are some additional myvideo links:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/9351554/strict_strapado - the poor girl doesn't seem to know what do or where to turn...

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8388148/Gir ... struggling - I am going to try this for at least an hour soon in order to learn to wear my 6" heels!
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

ButterflyGirl wrote:Somebody PLEASE do this to me this weekend:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/9389886/Spr ... n_bondage3

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
That video works, look like a real good space out in helpless land good time , bed tied w/ chain nice find, but also for me the tickling videos are cool , lots of pulling, struggles and usually pretty feet too.

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8926140/Jenna_Bondage_Bed
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.
ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

Last edited by ButterflyGirl on 16 Dec 2016, 21:20, edited 1 time in total.
Zimon

Post by Zimon »

8 days, feeding tube, catheter etc, nice fantasy, but the position will make you cramp up before you know it! So if you are into cramping and no movement and off course long term, go ahead! lol
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

don't forget the respirator, she doesn't even have control of her breathing! I don't know how I would even cope with that for one day, let alone 8!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

Last edited by ButterflyGirl on 16 Dec 2016, 21:20, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ButterflyGirl wrote:
Zimon wrote:8 days, feeding tube, catheter etc, nice fantasy, but the position will make you cramp up before you know it! So if you are into cramping and no movement and off course long term, go ahead! lol
TNTBound wrote:don't forget the respirator, she doesn't even have control of her breathing! I don't know how I would even cope with that for one day, let alone 8!
Hey, no fair! Please try not to spoil my fantasy with that pesky thing called reality!!! :P
Quite right! Warped minds such as ours need our fantasy space uncontaminated by that pesky stuff! :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
CheerfullyInsane

Post by CheerfullyInsane »

bound_jenny wrote:
Quite right! Warped minds such as ours need our fantasy space uncontaminated by that pesky stuff! :wink:

Jenny.
I'm sure there are a lot of words well-suited to describe the fantasy-space of the aforementioned warped minds.
I am, however, less sure that 'uncontaminated' qualifies. :mrgreen:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

CheerfullyInsane wrote:I am, however, less sure that 'uncontaminated' qualifies. :mrgreen:
That's a relative term, my quirky Danish friend. If you consider the full picture, "uncontaminated" is quite inappropriate. There's one heck of a perverted mess in there. :rofl:

I am only considering contamination of said fantasy space by the pesky substance named reality. :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Zimon

Post by Zimon »

ButterflyGirl wrote:
Zimon wrote:8 days, feeding tube, catheter etc, nice fantasy, but the position will make you cramp up before you know it! So if you are into cramping and no movement and off course long term, go ahead! lol
TNTBound wrote:don't forget the respirator, she doesn't even have control of her breathing! I don't know how I would even cope with that for one day, let alone 8!
Hey, no fair! Please try not to spoil my fantasy with that pesky thing called reality!!! :P
Don't forget, the reality is your best friend, the rest iust made up. But yes, I too have fantasies that are hard to be put into the real life and reality! ;) But your video is somehow possible to do, but not so strict cage bondage, that would be torture, but shifting positions, making sure the bound is in total controll, with catheter, feeding tubes, ventilatior etc for a prelonged time. ;)
BoundSub

Post by BoundSub »

May I still add videos?

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8464680/Ama ... _rope_tied

I don't think I could even handle it as long as that girl, but this is really lovely.