Pick a video from myvideo.de for "do this to me"

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
dsteve

Re: Pick a video from myvideo.de for "do this to me"

Post by dsteve »

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8895934/Pol ... ed_propely
another excellent pole tie. This time in a strappado position.
j23

Post by j23 »

what are some similar sites to myvideo.de that have a lot of free good bondage clips?
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

j23 wrote:what are some similar sites to myvideo.de that have a lot of free good bondage clips?
LOL,

the ones that ask for your creditcard.

99,99% of the uploads there ain't legit. take your lottery win & run, but don't hope to find more without
scrolling through tons of lowquality "cuttingroom floor takeouts".
[
Marissa

Post by Marissa »

Few free places out there.

The pirating is what concerns me since I want to start a fetish website. It may be hard to stay afloat.
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

Marissa wrote:Few free places out there.

The pirating is what concerns me since I want to start a fetish website. It may be hard to stay afloat.
It would be easy to make a good site if you have the bondage fetish, I say this cause I see so many sites looking to cash in on us "fetish freaks" thrown together by people who don't have the fetish and think people are going to pay to look at more of there ugly models with a few ropes hanging of them after finding the first page. I will say I have never paid to look at any site ever.

I know fetish has a million variations but this one is hot to me , http://www.dungeonmaidens.com/freeclips.html , cause my fantasy is being in comfortable can't move at all or escape bondage and like feet. That looks so cozy being tied wrists ankles upper arms and thighs like in some of there clips, do this to me !
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.
helloall

Post by helloall »

I want to be tied up like this. Hot girl in hot dress and great hogtie with a lot of rope. http://www.myvideo.de/watch/9128628/New ... od_bondage
Marissa

Post by Marissa »

TdAdvtrs wrote:

It would be easy to make a good site if you have the bondage fetish, I say this cause I see so many sites looking to cash in on us "fetish freaks" thrown together by people who don't have the fetish and think people are going to pay to look at more of there ugly models with a few ropes hanging of them after finding the first page. I will say I have never paid to look at any site ever.

I know fetish has a million variations but this one is hot to me , http://www.dungeonmaidens.com/freeclips.html , cause my fantasy is being in comfortable can't move at all or escape bondage and like feet. That looks so cozy being tied wrists ankles upper arms and thighs like in some of there clips, do this to me !

Well it involves bondage, lots of it, focusing on legs and feet as well. There will be videos of the girls tying each other, playing with each other. But, there will be no nudity. For the non-bondge fetish side of the site, legs, feet, in hose, stockings, bare, shoes. And we will allow people to send in hosiery in its original packaging, which will be washed and sanitized, then given to the girl it was sent for and photos and videos taken. Of course a pay site, but I have not decided on a token pay system or monthly, or pay per download.
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

Marissa wrote:
TdAdvtrs wrote:

Well it involves bondage, lots of it, focusing on legs and feet as well. There will be videos of the girls tying each other, playing with each other. But, there will be no nudity. For the non-bondge fetish side of the site, legs, feet, in hose, stockings, bare, shoes. And we will allow people to send in hosiery in its original packaging, which will be washed and sanitized, then given to the girl it was sent for and photos and videos taken. Of course a pay site, but I have not decided on a token pay system or monthly, or pay per download.
I think most viewers like to fantasize about how it might feel to be in the bondage they are looking at instead of bonding others and with feet there is just something about the shapes and curves that are interesting and hot to look at, closeups are cool but the million variations fetish comes in how to make a hit site ?

Not sure.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

helloall wrote:I want to be tied up like this. Hot girl in hot dress and great hogtie with a lot of rope. http://www.myvideo.de/watch/9128628/New ... od_bondage
So... where is that neighborhood at???
I want to move there!!!
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

A very friendly neighborhood. I wonder what the annual block party is like.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I don't know, but it's bound to be fun!!!
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

dsteve wrote:A very friendly neighborhood. I wonder what the annual block party is like.
That would be a block pAAAAARRRrrrrty, ye scurvy dog! The lucky ones get lashed to the masts, the rest walk the plank. Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of rum...

I finally found an excuse to break out me pirate lingo here on International Talk Like A Pirate Day...

I showed up at the office this morning and yelled "AAARRRR... Where's me booty?"

I'd bet a treasure chest o'gold that a lot of ye mates would like to find out...

:rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

ButterflyGirl

Subject

Post by ButterflyGirl »

Last edited by ButterflyGirl on 16 Dec 2016, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.
mrblueeyes2

Post by mrblueeyes2 »

I loved the hogtied stappado video. How could I do that in a hotel room? I am going to be for a few nights next week and would love to try that for a couple of hours.

Mr B