Over 1000 armbinder pictures!

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
armbinderfan

Over 1000 armbinder pictures!

Post by armbinderfan »

If you like to see bondage in tight constraining leather like I do then take a look at <EDIT> Removed, link no longer working. </EDIT> and enjoy!
Last edited by anna on 12 Jun 2012, 17:06, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link that no longer works.
RADER

Re: Over 1000 armbinder pictures!

Post by RADER »

Thanks for the link.....Real cool pictures. :D
Rader
Coraline

Post by Coraline »

Great site thanks! I love armbinders, but applying them effectively to self bondage is difficult. I'm thinking about having a black wetlook catsuit made where the armbinder is incorporated into the suit. It would have one closed sleeve in the back of the suit. I think it would give the bondage a nice clean & sleek look. Some of the ebay catsuit makers take custom orders for a reasonable price. That link just made me want to do it more!
I won't beat around the bush. I love being shaved smooth, in tight girly clothing, tied up tight and tormented to no end. Call me crazy, but that's a idealistic day for me.
Iana

Post by Iana »

Thank's for link to site!
Coraline wrote:Great site thanks! I love armbinders, but applying them effectively to self bondage is difficult. I'm thinking about having a black wetlook catsuit made where the armbinder is incorporated into the suit. It would have one closed sleeve in the back of the suit. I think it would give the bondage a nice clean & sleek look. Some of the ebay catsuit makers take custom orders for a reasonable price. That link just made me want to do it more!
And do you have links\names of people sho can do catsuit with monoglove?
GreenwichMistress

Post by GreenwichMistress »

I dont know about other people but, although my armbinder is my favorite toy in the closet, I and any sub I use it on always seem to have trouble with arm numbness. We try varying heights and tightnesses, but eventually the numbness wins. Anyone else having this issue?
AshleyBoots

Post by AshleyBoots »

Great link!
MKu

Post by MKu »

GreenwichMistress wrote:I dont know about other people but, although my armbinder is my favorite toy in the closet, I and any sub I use it on always seem to have trouble with arm numbness. We try varying heights and tightnesses, but eventually the numbness wins. Anyone else having this issue?
How about someting like this one?
ImageImage

Looks much more comfortable for me than a standard armbinder.
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Comfort! Hmmph!

If someone trusses me up in a nice sexy armbinder, I want no such thing as comfort! Even less if I do it to someone else... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Iana

Post by Iana »

bound_jenny wrote:Comfort! Hmmph!

If someone trusses me up in a nice sexy armbinder, I want no such thing as comfort! Even less if I do it to someone else... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :whip:

Jenny.
Comfort vs time :)

Comfortable armbinder can be locked much longer then not (case tight sexy but uncomfort armbinders add problems with blood circulation in arms and dangerous for joints)
MKu

Post by MKu »

bound_jenny wrote:Comfort! Hmmph!

Jenny.
Like a german comedian told about painkillers:
  • Above all, important for me is the pain. :mrgreen:
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

Great site, lots of fun :rofl:
LOVE TO ALL
armbinderfan

Post by armbinderfan »

Wow ! Thanks for all your compliments. Can't believe this threads now been viewed 1000 times already.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

GreenwichMistress wrote:I dont know about other people but, although my armbinder is my favorite toy in the closet, I and any sub I use it on always seem to have trouble with arm numbness. We try varying heights and tightnesses, but eventually the numbness wins. Anyone else having this issue?
everybody.

just clasp your hands together behind your back. for 60 minutes stay like that. see ?

armbinders will put your shoulders in an unnatural, tight position for a long time.
because of that that your muscles will restrict flow of arterial blood in your arms.
numbness follows sooner or later. comes with the territory.
[
Coraline

Post by Coraline »

Iana wrote:Thank's for link to site!
Coraline wrote:Great site thanks! I love armbinders, but applying them effectively to self bondage is difficult. I'm thinking about having a black wetlook catsuit made where the armbinder is incorporated into the suit. It would have one closed sleeve in the back of the suit. I think it would give the bondage a nice clean & sleek look. Some of the ebay catsuit makers take custom orders for a reasonable price. That link just made me want to do it more!
And do you have links\names of people sho can do catsuit with monoglove?
I'm sorry I'm a little late to the party, but here you go! http://www.ebay.com/itm/lycra-spandex-z ... 2644wt_905 Most of these Chinese ebay zentai suit makers will do custom suits at little to no extra cost to you. Just a heads up!
I won't beat around the bush. I love being shaved smooth, in tight girly clothing, tied up tight and tormented to no end. Call me crazy, but that's a idealistic day for me.
Iana

Post by Iana »

Coraline wrote: I'm sorry I'm a little late to the party, but here you go! http://www.ebay.com/itm/lycra-spandex-z ... 2644wt_905 Most of these Chinese ebay zentai suit makers will do custom suits at little to no extra cost to you. Just a heads up!
Thank's for link! (Also will try to find something at http://www.aliexpress.com/ or http://www.slickdotlatex.com/ )