Gummy bears and rat glu traps.

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Mousewheel

Gummy bears and rat glu traps.

Post by Mousewheel »

I've always wanted to try one of these but I don't know which, ive seen YouTube videos of people really being stuck in rat glue, and a couple in melted gummy bears. I can see the rat glue being able to hold but the gummy bears? Has anybody tried this, which is stricter ?
bound_jenny

Re: Gummy bears and rat glu traps.

Post by bound_jenny »

Don't always believe what you see in YouTube videos. Some are very clever montages, like cellphone popcorn or surfing a wave created with dynamite tossed in the water.

For the gummy bears, the main question is, how hot do they need to get before they melt? Too hot and you risk getting burned rather seriously - especially since that stuff will stick to you and keep burning until it cools off enough.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote: For the gummy bears, the main question is, how hot do they need to get before they melt? Too hot and you risk getting burned rather seriously - especially since that stuff will stick to you and keep burning until it cools off enough.
that is easy. as everyone knows gummibears start melting at 397 K which rounds out to about 125° C or 254° F

way to hot, you better use chocolate.

more info here:

http://www.gummibaeren-forschung.de/april/april.htm
[
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

i surf off waves started by dynamite all the time. EVEN IN MY GOLDEN FISHIES TANK.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

solostill wrote:i surf off waves started by dynamite all the time. EVEN IN MY GOLDEN FISHIES TANK.
As long as you do it wearing your maid's uniform. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Mousewheel

Post by Mousewheel »

Well I watched a couple of barbi stuck videos and it seems like once your feet is planted in there then it will take a while to get out, would be great for a sb session with handcuffs, or I couldn't imagine a skintight catsuit, stuck in a big tub of this with a few gallons poorer in.
Baxton

Post by Baxton »

So then the gummy thing dose work? I have seen a few hentai pics were girls were stuck in some sticky stuff and I always wanted to try it. Getting sticky stuff all over me as I try to get free. Only thing is what if my hair got in it?
I'm a 23 year old 6'4" tall crossdresser. Being so tall makes it hard but I got myself a lot of leg to show off.
gaggedmummy

Post by gaggedmummy »

I was surprised by my wife with her trying a glue trap used as a gag. It worked fairly well.
MrOgre

Post by MrOgre »

Oh my god, seriously a glue trap as a gag?!? How did that work? Can you explain because I've never heard or thought of that before and am wondering how it ... well, functioned?
gaggedmummy

Post by gaggedmummy »

Just think of it as a super duct tape. We have tried again since then and found that if you use the paper backed ones, use a dull knife or the back side of the blade on a steak knife to break up the stiffness of the paper so that it will form to your face better. It does work pretty good. If if happens to leave any sticky on the skin, DO NOT waste your time with water use a rag dipped in a small amount of vegetable oil. It was just somethingh different we wanted to try and she didnt tell me until I was the rat....
Baxton

Post by Baxton »

I would love to try this so if anyone has any idea on the best way for me to do this let me know and I would even do it on cam. I want it to be more like I fell in it and im stuck. Not just my feet being stuck. Full body.. If anyone wants to guide me on this over cam let me know. Just hope all the stuff needed dont cost to much..
I'm a 23 year old 6'4" tall crossdresser. Being so tall makes it hard but I got myself a lot of leg to show off.