Bondage trap?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
restricted

Re: Bondage trap?

Post by restricted »

Unfortunately I haven't got the money of the special effects departments of film studios, but it must be possible.

A stocks with spring loaded catches would be easy, but that wouldn't be a surprise as the victim would know they had to put their heads and limbs in, although they may not know they can't get out. Perhaps a door closer on a room/ walk in wardrobe with no handle for the lock on the inside. That would be easy too. Just leave the door resting against the catch and wait for the victim to enter. Put extra locks at top and bottom of the door. The middle one may open but the other two would remain closed. Who looks up or down a door for extra locks? :twisted:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Damurim

Post by Damurim »

RADER wrote:I saw a set of stocks that when you put your head and wrist in it, it
self locked; Leaving no way out unless someone else set you free.
This would be very interesting in a self bondage scenario, once in it
you are trapped forever- :twisted: with no way out.
Rader
Where did you find these stocks? It would be great to get a good look at them.
RADER

Post by RADER »

I found it here... http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view ... e-Stockade
They used a show-case glass sliding door lock. A flat piece of steel fits into a locking
drum like lock, and ratchets to it is tight against the next glass door.
I aim sure you have seen them on display cases in stores. You can hear the lock clicking if you
listen carefully as she lowers the top stock.
I must admit that it is a cute way of self locking; However, you better have a friend around
to let you out.
Rader

Check out the other devices they show, Very Interesting.

Jenny; check out this video; http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view ... rfect-Wife
Now hat is a cute device, just about the only thing you can wiggle is your finger tips.
Would you like to try it???
Rader
stephen

Post by stephen »

RADER,

Imagine being all dressed up in some sexy club wear outfit locked in that by the front door and covered with a sheet as though a covered coat rake while your loved one brings over a few friends( you should not know who is coming however you may know the person or persons.) keep quite and still or get caught by who know who....i love both items though i am going to try and build the stockade but i think ill add a padd ab board to allow long term use....
john76

Post by john76 »

How about a room that uses a door that can only be opened from te outside... so when you enter the room, you can't get out again, but there are four buttons at the wall, two at the floor level and two rather high... about a meter apart or so...
A sign that says they all need to be pressed at the same time to open the door...

A victim would have to press the lower ones with her feet and the upper ones with their hands.. since they're far apart, she (sorry, but imho, it MUST be a girl who gets trapped *l*) will have to stretch out her arms and legs real hard...

Of course, once she pushes the buttons, steel shackles snap out of the wall, restraining her wrists and ankles so she's trapped in this uncomfortable position...

The catch is that even if she does know it's a trap, she'll have to activate it to get out of the room.. and jumping back once she pressed the buttons won't help either because she won't be fast enough when she's in this difficult position...
criker

Post by criker »

That could be fun. I would try it out. Was it attached to the floor or wall. Or could you move around.