Sleep Sack for someone tall

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
pavtron

Sleep Sack for someone tall

Post by pavtron »

I'm looking at this: https://www.extremerestraints.com/darle ... large.html
All sleep sacks have a recommended height range of 5'6" to 5'11".
Anyone know if it will work for someone 6'2"?

Or know of another product that would work for someone tall?
pavtron

Re: Sleep Sack for someone tall

Post by pavtron »

Post and you will find.

https://winterfetish.com/products/darlex-sleepsack

It's kinda like when you can't your glasses find something until you say "Hey where are my glasses?" and someone points out they are on your head. :/
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I personally have this one:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/camaTec ... 76422.html $50 ;)

Honestly, this is one of my best purchases I've done. It is awesome to be in. A bit too awesome to be honest. I tend to get horny too much that I can't sleep and if my penis is not bound, I will orgasm inside it.

The length of this bag is 1.70meters, or 5.57 ft, but your head will not be in it, which is about 20 cm by itself. I am 1.84meters myself, only 3 cm shorter than you, and when I'm in, I have room to spare for my feet. You will definitely be able to fit in.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Slave_L wrote:I personally have this one:

Honestly, this is one of my best purchases I've done. It is awesome to be in. A bit too awesome to be honest. I tend to get horny too much that I can't sleep and if my penis is not bound, I will orgasm inside it.

The length of this bag is 1.70meters, or 5.57 ft, but your head will not be in it, which is about 20 cm by itself. I am 1.84meters myself, only 3 cm shorter than you, and when I'm in, I have room to spare for my feet. You will definitely be able to fit in.
im guessing it doesnt have sleeves on the inside though? how big is the neck opening? my neck is roughly 18-18.5" in circumference.
Last edited by TNTBound on 22 Feb 2019, 19:20, edited 1 time in total.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

pavtron wrote:Post and you will find.

https://winterfetish.com/products/darlex-sleepsack

It's kinda like when you can't your glasses find something until you say "Hey where are my glasses?" and someone points out they are on your head. :/
i am seriously thinking about ordering one of these when my tax return comes in!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

TNTBound wrote:
Slave_L wrote:I personally have this one:

im guessing it doesnt have sleeves on the inside though? how big is the neck opening? my neck is roughly 18-18.5" in circumference.
Indeed, they do not have sleeves on the inside. The opening for the neck is very wide to very narrow. You basically have to use a belt to secure it which works really well. Arms can be moved freely inside, but given that it has belts on the outside, if you secure them tightly, you heavily restrict arm movement. And you can always go inside with cuffs on before the rest is closed, but for self bondage, this is actually very nice. It is a lot of fiddling to get it closed up to 75% but you will feel very secure when inside. It is hard to get out to too, but not impossible. If you play with a partner, and they lock you up for the full 100%, you will not be able to get out though.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Hastingsbound

Post by Hastingsbound »

I made my own out of latex, fairly easy to do.
sleepsack.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Boundanna.com, Hastings. Please, and by all means, share your process with the community. We would like to hear how to do this, especially if you know a shortcut. Maybe start your own thread in DIY.
Have you introduced yourself in NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTION ? That would give everyone a chance to meet you properly.
Welcome once again
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

Hastingsbound wrote:I made my own out of latex, fairly easy to do.
sleepsack.jpg
did you put internal sleeves in it too? makes squirming around in them SO much fun!
Hastingsbound

Post by Hastingsbound »

Shannon SteelSlave, I'll see what I can do for a step by step guide. I've got a few more to make, so will take some pictures to help explain the process.

TNTBound, this one does have internal sleeves for extra restraint. I've also made a neck entry one without which is also fun, I can get in and out of that one without assistance, but it is a struggle.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i have a latex sleepsack from latex catfish sized to me with internal sleeves. i have a string on the zipper that i use to close it once my arms are in the sleeves. then there are two ways to get out, the first you have to do right away. if my arms are not sweaty at all, then i can wiggle and stretch the sleeve enough to free my arms, but if they get even the tiniest bit sweaty, my arms stick to the sleeves making escape alot more of a workout. the second way is that i have to continuously more around to build up enough sweat to act as a lubricant for my arms to smoothly slide out of the sleeves. the middle ground here is when its the most fun because you are actually stuck until you sweat enough.

DISCLAIMER: if my sleepsack were a bit tighter or the sleeves just a touch higher, this method would probably not work for me! this is not a guide for others, just an explanation for how i use mine. also, the zipper more often than not gets stuck on the protective flap, which can be a pain in the butt to get free even with both hands!
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

I got one from Winter Fetish. It's awesome. They have a reg, tall and extra tall. The zippers are great. I would love to make my own.