Long time hooded

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Hooded1

Long time hooded

Post by Hooded1 »

My partner switch but when she’s in charge she likes to lock me in a leather sensory deprivation hood. (Like the ones they call total lockdown at XR).
Our longest lockdown has been 3-4hrs, we would like to explore going a lot longer.
Has anyone got some experiences they would like to share???
I did read something years ago about someone going 48hrs in one(Friday night to Sunday night) but that seems a bit unrealistic to me.
Hooded1

Re: Long time hooded

Post by Hooded1 »

Correction.
The hood I’m referring to from extreme restraints is actually called “premium total sensory deprivation leather hood.”
Sorry I don’t know how to post a pic.
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

Have been 8 to 10 hours quite often. i.e. overnight and well into the next morning. Hard to sleep though, and some way of getting some fluid intake useful. As long as you can find your way around the house blind, it shouldn't be too difficult. But you need to ensure you don't orgasm, because afterward, you'll want out, and your partner will have to be adamant that that is not happening any time soon. Best to give her the keys and let her hide them where you'll never find them.
Brasissy

Post by Brasissy »

i have this padded hood.

if anyone would like to see it on me (instead of this store model), then please pm me here or kik me at: gwscion
Attachments
xr_ac331-front-three-quater-clean.jpg
xr_ac331-front-three-quater-clean.jpg (8.48 KiB) Viewed 3688 times
kik me at: gwscion

my writeforme.org username: brasissy