Ouch!

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
sharps45

Ouch!

Post by sharps45 »

My wife and I have dabbled in bondage and disipline on a lighter level. Last year we added a chastity cage to our play. Things have always been kind've light and easy. I have noticed over the last 6 months that things have been getting a little rougher and the lock times in my chastity cage have been a little longer. As of 2 days ago I quit my job for a new one! I do not start my my new job for 2 weeks.

Yesterday before my wife left for work she said that there was a list of chores to get done and the list was on the kitchen table. I have always liked to help. When she got home she took me down stairs and we spent some time undressing each other. She then had me lay face down on our work out bench. I thought it was gonna be a light punishment session but she tied me way more secure than normal. Then came the suprise! She told me she was going to inspect the chores list and how I had done.

She came back and informed me that I did a half assed job and with out another word she forced a ball gag into my mouth and secured it tight! There was nothing light about the paddling! She used her wooden spoon, paddle and crop... she let me calm down and then started questioning me. All I was able to do was nod yes or no because of the gag. She said you did the laundry, shook my head yes, she asked, you dried the laundry, I shook my head yes, she said you folded the laundry, i shook my head yes, she then said did you put it away? I shook my head no., with out another word she started paddling again. The same thing happened with every chore, dishes, vacuming, washing the floors. with each one I had left something un-done and was paddled for the discretions!

She told me that she was gonna take out the gag, I was not to speak or it would go back in, my job was to lick her to orgasam and if I failed the gag would be replaced and she would paddle me like never before! Luck for me that she did not need to put the gag back in!! She let me know that during this time off things would change and she would train me to be her obedient toy!
KinkInSpace

Re: Ouch!

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice. I hope you enjoyed it yourself too. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Nice... :whip: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

So the punishment for a half-assed job is a full-ass paddling... :idea:

Talk about doubling the return on your investment! :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

sharps45 wrote:My wife and I have dabbled in bondage and disipline on a lighter level. Last year we added a chastity cage to our play. Things have always been kind've light and easy. I have noticed over the last 6 months that things have been getting a little rougher and the lock times in my chastity cage have been a little longer. As of 2 days ago I quit my job for a new one! I do not start my my new job for 2 weeks.

Yesterday before my wife left for work she said that there was a list of chores to get done and the list was on the kitchen table. I have always liked to help. When she got home she took me down stairs and we spent some time undressing each other. She then had me lay face down on our work out bench. I thought it was gonna be a light punishment session but she tied me way more secure than normal. Then came the suprise! She told me she was going to inspect the chores list and how I had done.

She came back and informed me that I did a half assed job and with out another word she forced a ball gag into my mouth and secured it tight! There was nothing light about the paddling! She used her wooden spoon, paddle and crop... she let me calm down and then started questioning me. All I was able to do was nod yes or no because of the gag. She said you did the laundry, shook my head yes, she asked, you dried the laundry, I shook my head yes, she said you folded the laundry, i shook my head yes, she then said did you put it away? I shook my head no., with out another word she started paddling again. The same thing happened with every chore, dishes, vacuming, washing the floors. with each one I had left something un-done and was paddled for the discretions!

She told me that she was gonna take out the gag, I was not to speak or it would go back in, my job was to lick her to orgasam and if I failed the gag would be replaced and she would paddle me like never before! Luck for me that she did not need to put the gag back in!! She let me know that during this time off things would change and she would train me to be her obedient toy!
Lucky you. Better do a good job then :whip: :wink:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

sounds like your wife is gonna enjoy your marriage in the future.
[
sharps45

Post by sharps45 »

Things have gotten a little more kinky! On friday UPS delivered a package addressed to me. The return address was one I did not recognize. I called my wife at work and she was really excited to hear there was a package. She told me to wait. When she got home we opened it. There was an enama bag, a strap on harness and a couple of dildos and a training set of butt plugs! One of the dildos for the strapon was for her, since I am in chastity. Once I have satisfied her orally I get to use the strapon on her. What a mind fuck that is and it is a wierd sensation. The other was for me. It was a wild weekend!! I am going to enjoy getting back to work! I need a rest!!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Looks like she's unleashed her inner evil... Nice... :twisted:

You're toast... :rofl:

Jenny.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

bound_jenny wrote: You're toast... :rofl:

Jenny.

Hahahaha This! My thoughts were exactly that. :D
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Jbl

Post by Jbl »

It has been a while since I have been here and had forgotten my sign in so I had to change it. I had started this thread under another name.
I know some of your comments encouraged my wife! For instances this is a day off and I am in a posture collar that is locked and the key is with my wife at work along with the key to my mm chastity cage. She will not get home till 5.
She did not think the punishment implements like the wooden spoon, the hair brush were enough to “ capture my attention” so now we have a custom made wooded paddle, several Derain canes and a very wicked crop. She used the crop this morning while she told me what my chore where.
Tonight is “ her toy gets the strap on” then the canes then I get to take care of her orally!
She has encouraged me to search for new and diabolical ideas for her. Input is very welcome as I am running out of ideas.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Jbl wrote:She has encouraged me to search for new and diabolical ideas for her. Input is very welcome as I am running out of ideas.
Welcome back Jbl.
You have to write down on 10 pieces of paper yourself tasks that you want to do for her the next day and fold these pieces of paper in four so that you cannot see what you have written. Here you have to randomly pick 5 out. Read it to her in the morning before she leaves (from an idea of Gwrolla). She then determines which bondage materials you should wear that day (collar, chastity, handcuff to your belt so you have only one hand free, ...). When she returns you will be assessed and possibly punished. You have to make here cum in a certain amount of time depending on how many mistakes you've made; so the more mistakes, the less time you get. :twisted:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome back, Jbl. Or sharps45.

I still think you're toast. :twisted:

Now there's a nick for you: toast... :rofl:

Have fun.

Jenny.