From Selfbondage to Bondage by Friends-How i Came Out

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Weyman

From Selfbondage to Bondage by Friends-How i Came Out

Post by Weyman »

All through my growing up years i experimented with selfbondage, always looking for a chance to be tied by someone else. The spring of my senior year in college, i was invited to a friends parents beach house to watch the basketball tournament. My friend Bob and another classmate Al and i drove down. At the house we met his parents, his sister Joanne 24 and her friend Beth 24, and his single aunt Pat about 42. They were lively people who appeared free spirited. We guys did our own thing while the others also came and went.

Saturday afternoon a commercial for a western came on the TV showing a man tied and struggling to escape. i took a chance and mentioned that no one could really be tied with ropes and not be able to escape. Bob and Al challenged me and i bragged that as a kid other kids had tried numerous times to tie me but i always got free within 30 minutes. They rose to the challenge and bet me they could tie me so i would not escape. i said i did not have money but would let them tie me naked in our room and if i could not get away, i would hop out and do what they wanted. If i did escape, they would have to run naked around the house and remain undressed for an hour. They accepted.

Bob quickly found a lot of clothes line and came into our room with a big grin on his face and watched as i stripped. "I can't believe you are letting us do this", he said. Bob was good and tied my hands behind my back and then brought both ends around my waist and tied them in front of me. He went back and forth several times. i knew i had hit the jackpot, maybe too good. My elbows and knees were similarly bound and then my ankles were tied in a hobble about 8 inches apart. They blindfolded me and i protested that was not fair, but they were also the judges. As he and Al left the room for my 30 minutes they were planning what my penalties would be. i sat on the bed naked and tied and struggled.

i could hardly move. A knock at the door and Bob called for me to come on out that the time was gone. i slowly felt my way to the door and waddled out as they called me toward the center of the room. That was when his aunt Pat said "this is the best beach trip ever" and there was laughter by more than just the original seven others. They had invited two couples from across the street to see the show. Then a woman said "look he likes this" and i realized i was very stiff. This was the day of Polaroid cameras and i heard the whirring of a fresh picture. And then more from all sides and more laughing.

Suddenly Pat and Joanne were very close saying i really wanted this didn't i. Then Bob and Al jumped on the thought and accused me of wanting to be exposed. "Please don't tell anyone" i begged as they all roared with laughter. "Please, i'll do what ever you say." "Yes you will" was the answer by all and the neighbors immediately invited everyone to their house to watch the final game. They said bring the exhibitionist as he is and we will have some fun.

If there is interest i will tell how the night went.
TNTBound

Re: From Selfbondage to Bondage by Friends-How i Came Out

Post by TNTBound »

sounds like an interesting night, i would love to hear the rest!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
cdinbonds

Re: From Selfbondage to Bondage by Friends-How i Came Out

Post by cdinbonds »

Of course we want to know what happened! Sounds like this was a fun night for all! :lol:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.