wife is out of town but she is still in charge

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
sharps45

wife is out of town but she is still in charge

Post by sharps45 »

My wife went to see her mom on friday. Before she left she wrote down a long list of things to do. As per the rules there are indoor uniforms and out door uniforms! Before she left she made sure my chastity cage was secure, like it hasn't been for the last two weeks. She had me lick her to orgasm, then we took a shower. I did her hair and dressed her. I then got into the indoor uniform which is a red leather apron, a black collar, a sizable buttplug and to finish it off a couple of wraps of duct tape around my mouth, which she drew the outline of my lips with lipstick. She said to continue with the house chores until I got a text from her. It was a 4 hour drive to her moms and it was 5 hours before I got the text.The house by the way is spotless. She told me to take a picture in the mirror of myself and text it to her. Once she was satified that I had not removed anything and had stayed in uniform she praised me and told me to change to my outside uniform. The outside is simple a plug and the cage and regular dress. I completed the yard work. I texted I was done. she let me know that she would inspect when she got home. She released me from everything but not the cage of course. Now it is sunday and she is on her way home. She said that I have been obedient and will get a treat. She told me to tie my feet to our spreader bar and have her strap on and dildos waiting along whith my favorite spanking paddle, put on a blind fold and be bent over with at least one wrist cuffed to the spreader bar. I have everything ready and am waiting for her text as to when she is 1/2 hour from home.
CD Tammy

Re: wife is out of town but she is still in charge

Post by CD Tammy »

Even better will be if she texts you to secure yourself then she stops off for a couple drinks. You think you have a half hou in that uncomfortable position but really have hours.
cdinbonds

Re: wife is out of town but she is still in charge

Post by cdinbonds »

Hopefully She was pleased with your work and gave you a working over as a reward! :whip:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.