Tied Up In Girlfriends Clothes! HELP!! Need EmlaLock Votes!

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
tiedupinpink

Tied Up In Girlfriends Clothes! HELP!! Need EmlaLock Votes!

Post by tiedupinpink »

So my girlfriend got upset at me this morning, cause she thought I was lying to her (which I wasn’t) and when I woke up from a nap, I found out that she decided to lock me up wearing some of her clothing today! She created an EmlaLock session to hide the combination to the locks from me, so I need you to vote so that I can fulfill the requirement links! I’ll do anything for a vote!!!

https://www.emlalock.com/?page=req&id=h ... a2eoq8xiud

She locked me up in pink panties, pink pantyhose, pink jeans, stuffed bra, pink t-shirt, and wearing pink ballet boots (which I can't even walk in)! She locked the ballet boots on my feet and locked a leather strap body harness on me over all the clothes, and that is why I can’t just take the clothes off! Please help me!! As I can’t stand to be wearing these clothes for even one second longer!! And she said she’s not letting me out until I tell her the truth (which I already am) or until the EmlaLock session releases me, which I don’t even know how long it is set for!! It could be days for all I know!
lj

Re: Tied Up In Girlfriends Clothes! HELP!! Need EmlaLock Vot

Post by lj »

you either sleep VERY deeply, or this should be in the "fiction" section :!:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
MKu

Post by MKu »

Definitely the fiction section ;)
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
TheGentleman

Post by TheGentleman »

Ah the bliss of those of us who can sleep like the dead.

While this story is unlikely, take it from someone who knows firsthand. It IS possible.
It's the quiet ones you need to fear (or enjoy) most.