Help with submissive session

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
GreenwichMistress

Help with submissive session

Post by GreenwichMistress »

Greetings everyone,

I haven't posted here in a while, so let me give you a bit of a backstory. Basically, I have a submissive that I see every few months for really intense sessions of bondage, humiliation, over the top sessions. He's a rare breed who loves to be completely ravaged and over-stimulated in every way. We've done intense cold and intense Heat as far as room temperatures go. I've broken down many of his limits over the few years that we've seen each other. He's willing to try so many more things, but I have questions about areas that I have not tried personally.

I have questions about cum. Being a woman, obviously I didn't grow up with a semen factory down there. So, my question is about how long it stays before drying out. I'm going to try a scenario where he's forced to eat his own seed. My thought is to have him cum into a jar all this week and bring it to me when I see him on Friday. I want him to bring me as much as he can possibly get out of himself. Can it be kept at room temperature with a lid without something bad happening to it or drying out? What about after the lid is taken off? Can the jar stay open for about say 20 to 30 minutes without it completely drying up? My intent is to rig up something with the jar where it would either slowly drip into a funnel dripping onto his face and into his mouth or be completely dumped on him. I thought about freezing it, but I think for authenticity I would rather not have it cold when it hits his mouth. I was thinking maybe gluing an open top jar to an egg timer. Then wind it up and when the jar spins with the timer going around it will be emptied on to him. Maybe I can use one of those little hot sauce bottles with the smaller opening so it would drip and not let too much air in. I'm not sure. I would need suggestions on that.

I think I'm going to have him on his back in his puppy cage with his head immobilized from chains going from his posture collar to the sides and front of the cage. That way he can't move his face out of the way. I'm also thinking of rigging up some sort of dildo or anal insert so he can't try to move his body downward or upward without feeling himself being fucked. I'm not exactly sure what I should do with his legs or arms yet. I'm still trying to figure out the logistics so nothing is in the way. Safety is also a high priority, so if I secure his arms and legs upwards, I don't want him to lose any feeling in them if he's going to be there for a few hours.

I'm hoping we can kind of work on this together. Maybe he can be our group submissive. What do you think? Also, any and all suggestions on how to make his time here extremely interesting and intense are welcome. I want to make him as uncomfortable as possible while still enjoying the time we have together. Know what I mean? He's totally done fill mummifications, piss play, electric stim, messy foods, and multiple suspentions. So, going easy on him would be boring.

Lil help from my people?
lj

Re: Help with submissive session

Post by lj »

Personally I wouldn't want any kind of bodily fluid or product forced on me, it's a hard limit, but it seems to float some peoples' boat, so a few comments from a long-ago biologist!

Semen is a viscous liquid, so it won't flow freely, and almost certainly not through the orifice of a sauce bottle, unless there is an air input above the liquid, and even then I doubt it it would be in any way predictable. The viscosity may alter over time, again I have no personal experience as I've never tried. However guys on this site may well have more experience.

Semen is a rich source of bacterial food, so an open jar at room temperature for several days would be a bacteriological risk, so once deposited, the jar needs to be kept in a fridge and sealed with a tight lid.

As far as the scenario is concerned, it depends a lot on how much time the OP is going to devote to actual interaction.

I get the idea of immobility (one of my kinks :) ) but in this context I would suggest partial total immobility, if that makes any kind of sense. So, yes, the fixed dildo. How about a chastity cage locked to the puppy cage floor ? He's not moving far with that combination. How about taping his hands into fists, then cuffs linked up to the top of the cage and back to clover clamps on the nipples - his hand are useless and he will want to keep them still. If you have the gear, you could use the movement to trigger an estim. Feet could be similarly limited in use and movement.

You've already sorted the head immobility, so use a funnel to allow the input of any unknown liquid - a bit like Pavlov's Dogs, you could trigger a buzzer or bell, then drip something into the mouth. Hot/cold/bitter/sweet/foul/semen/whatever. You could mess with his mind by announcing what the liquid is, but substitute it. Oh and you could be really nasty and do a version of the Chinese Water Torture and have water or other safe liquid regularly dripping on his forehead.

I really should get out more...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

If he was to collect the semen he'd need to freeze it or it would become quite nasty. Alternatively how about having him go without for a week or more so there's a large quantity of fresh semen available.

That's been done to me a few times and it's quite a blast. A week or so of abstinence with regular edging, then spreadeagle, posture collar, o-ring gag, frenum stroking and "If you can't hold out for ten minutes I'll make you swallow it" and then an evil grin as she held the glass over my face and poured. In fairness it was reasonable payback for the times she swallowed.
occorics

Post by occorics »

Have him freeze his cum in an ice-cube tray until he has collected enough.
Then warm some metal whisky-coolers like these in hot water: https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Reusab ... _2?ie=UTF8
Put them in a funnel and the cum cubes on top. I think the cum should be warm again when it's dripping out the funnel...
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
GreenwichMistress

Post by GreenwichMistress »

I'm planning on doing a full feminization look on him with full makeup, some sort of tight dress or outfit, ballet boots... Possibly chastity, but I'm not sure. I like the idea of such ring the chastity cage to the floor. It would take some rigging. But there's something evil I like to do that ii think most men avoid. I've read and seen that after a man ejaculates, he loses about 80% of his drive and basically doesn't want to do anything anymore. I like to take advantage of that. I make him cum a lot, and often when he is in inescapable situations. That way he can feel every minute of slavery with every emotion.
I like the rigging idea of mitten hands wrapping around to nipple clamps. But I'll have him fully dressed, so it may not work with the clamps. Perhaps mitted hands secured to his balls? Or maybe rig the pulley from one ankle to his balls. Keep it raised or feel the pull.

I personally like the taste of semen. Maybe all the men ive been with all had good diets? ;) I really have to think about how to keep and warm it. I want him to feel what it's like when it misses tour mouth and hits your face.

When we do sessions like this, it's never just one position. I usually use different parts of my house with different positions and ties. (Check my older posts). Anyone have other suggestions for intense scenarios around the house for after he's out of the cage and looking like a cheap, clueless version of a prostitute? (It's the look I'm going for.)
TheGentleman

Post by TheGentleman »

Any semen should be served at the proper temperature of 98.6°F/37° C
It's the quiet ones you need to fear (or enjoy) most.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome back GWM, I really missed yozu.

Long time no read.

And I really like your thoughtprocess.

I'm sure you'll workout the logistics of fully dressed & bondagemittens.

Let's concentrate on your cum-idea.
Very nice, but it doesn't have to be all real cum.
There are a lot of good fake cum recipes on this site.
Run with them; think about the mindgames possible.

Your sissy proudly presents his ounce of cum & you show him
The gallon of fake cum you collected from your other slaves.

Blindfold him, milk him and you really can fuck his mind with
The fresh real stuff & the artificial one.

Let him taste his fresh stuff from your fingers, and some spices, ginger or sugar in very small quantities to your fake cum.

Remember he's blindfolded, make him taste both his fresh & frozen cum.
Pretend to do so yourself. Make him explain the differences and why that is.
He can't; all the more reason for you to punish him.

Expand on the idea & enjoy.
[
Stretched out

Post by Stretched out »

GreenwichMistress wrote: I think I'm going to have him on his back in his puppy cage with his head immobilized from chains going from his posture collar to the sides and front of the cage. That way he can't move his face out of the way. I'm also thinking of rigging up some sort of dildo or anal insert so he can't try to move his body downward or upward without feeling himself being fucked. I'm not exactly sure what I should do with his legs or arms yet. I'm still trying to figure out the logistics so nothing is in the way. Safety is also a high priority, so if I secure his arms and legs upwards, I don't want him to lose any feeling in them if he's going to be there for a few hours.
If you have sturdy dining chairs with a high back, then a chair tie would work well.
Spread his legs and tie his feet to the back legs of the chair. Secure knees and calfs to the front.
Ropes around waist and chest, whilst securing his arms by his side.

At some point you can tip the chair backwards (hence arms by his side) and leave him face up without much chance of moving should you wish to feed him his cum, or use his face for your enjoyment.

With a blindfold and earphones playing the soundtrack to a noisy orgasm compilation is fun :D