The things I do to hubby... Any other ideas?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Julia5454

The things I do to hubby... Any other ideas?

Post by Julia5454 »

Hubby and I love to play bondage time and lately we've moved more to me being the dominant. Initially we started out as a "punishment" role playing scenario but he liked it so much that he was asking to play again non stop. He enjoys it and I'm having fun with it, so we just keep going. But we are starting to run out of ideas!

Our typical night usually consists of me tying him up and teasing him as much as possible. I usually either start with a good spanking or whipping as well. He complained that our sessions are too short so I resorted to leaving him tied up on the bed while I watch a movie! I always make sure he has a blindfold and gag so as not to disturb me. Every so often I'll give him a hard slap with my whip or give him a strong poke firmly with my stilletto to keep his attention.

I gag him with a ball gag (his favorite) or stuff my panties in his mouth (my favorite) and tie it with a scarf. We have a traditional blindfold and also a spandex hood that he likes. For restraints, we have cuffs, ropes and scarves. I've tried him spread eagle to the bed, tied his wrists and ankles and layed him next to me, and hogtied him.

Lately we have been branching out more and he "complains" about it but seems to act up sometimes in hopes of punishment lol. One of the more unique things I tried was when he was giving me a hard time about never wearing my high heels when we go out and that I always complain how much they hurt. I went out and bought a pair of 4" heels in his size and wrapped them up as a surprise gift one day! He opened it up and was confused. I gave him a minute to try and figure it out and then explained that they were for him and he was going to clean the living room and kitchen in them. He of course said no and I firmly told him no more bondage games if he doesn't. When he finally agreed, I added a few things. First a ball gag and then wrist cuffs to keep his hands close and make it harder. I was going to add ankle cuffs with a short chain, but I figured he would need more practice walking in them first. He ended up doing better than I expected and I think he would hate to admit that he enjoyed it! I had a lot of fun watching him stumble around and clean and dust.

The only other unique thing was one night when I had him tied at the wrists and ankles... I removed his gag and had him paint my toenails with his mouth. It was too cute watching him squirm to get it done. Of course he got a good spanking after he was done as my toes were quite the mess :)

I am looking for any suggestions on other fun and different things we can do! Any ideas anyone? We do have two kids 4 and 7, so most of the time our fun is limited to after hours.
lj

Re: The things I do to hubby... Any other ideas?

Post by lj »

A nice stainless steel chastity device would focus his mind. If you can afford it get a custom one - in the long run you will probably save money rather than buy several cheap ones that either don't fit or break. I'd recommend MatureMetals products from personal experience.

They also make excellent anchoring points, a man can't do much with his balls shackled to something!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
TheGentleman

Post by TheGentleman »

Locks.
Once he gets steadier on the heels, start locking them on.
When he starts to complain, start using the ball gag, locking the strap.
While he's wearing frilly panties, lock his thighs together. Then wait for the reaction when he realizes he can't wear pants now. You can helpfully offer him a skirt.
Secure him to a chair then do a good job of applying a nice face makeup.
Eventually get him some maid uniforms, french frills if you're "mad" at him that day. Then watch him squirm when he realizes they can be locked on.
As lj suggested, get him a chastity device. Then pick up a dildo that will fit over the device so you can have your fun, with him, but without pleasure for him. At least not right away.

Ah, the poor man after all this. He'll probably love it.
It's the quiet ones you need to fear (or enjoy) most.
blacksabbath

Post by blacksabbath »

If you can find a way to lock the shoes on him, take him for a drive to somewhere a little private and make him walk in the high heels (can be under he trousers - unless CD play is an option) for a certain distance. Drop him off somewhere and meet him elsewhere - 1/4 mile away or something?
simtd502

Post by simtd502 »

Tie him to a chair at the end of the bed, then you slowly pleasure yourself with a dildo or vibrator, telling him all the time that this could be him inside of you, instead of your toys. If he is willing or unwilling, you control him, put him in pantyhose and stockings and other things that would humiliate him. Have fun, if he tires, I would like to participate......have fun.....

post more things you do to him.....

willy
durangoo

Post by durangoo »

Drop him off somewhere and meet him elsewhere - 1/4 mile away or something?
1/4 miles in highheels alone... haha ... evil. :twisted:
antelope113

Post by antelope113 »

Putting him in a male chastity for a few days before play will get his attention. You can tie him down and tease him with the cage on or off. You can also decide he doesn't get to cum and put it back on after some ice shrinks him down again.
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

What about tickling ? It doesn't actually "hurt" but when you can't defend from it holy cow. I went to like a professional tickler a few times and that was fun. Think I did that 3 times first time for an hour but that was not enough 2 hours was a trip. This was like 10 years ago but It really was a "trip' was tied down but would 'hide' by turning on my side best I could, took me to another world. I was braver 10 years ago calling up a number I found online for this stuff then heading out.
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Get him a Maid's outfit, with a apron, pantie-hose, a gag, and shackle is feet and add some handcuffs.
Now have him do some house hold chores. I bet he will not want out of it. :rofl:
Rader
Bossman429

Post by Bossman429 »

What an awesome wife! I’m jealous of him. Especially since you have kids. If you and he ever need to play during the day you can always send each other for “tasks” or even do a scavenger hunt kind of thing but here’s the catch. You could have him send photo proof or even get him to explain to a stranger his situation and have a stranger send you a picture of him completing his task. We’re you and he always into this kind of thing or did one get the other into it?
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

Is he into predicaments or just being restrained?

Or I guess the question is are you into predicaments and watching him struggle or just restraining him?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

:idea: :arrow: Just a reminder that the OP posted this seven years ago this month, and it was her only post. She revisited the forum three hours after the post and has never returned since.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

LOL Thanks for pointing that out!!! ;)
bound_jenny wrote: 03 Nov 2023, 08:31 :idea: :arrow: Just a reminder that the OP posted this seven years ago this month, and it was her only post. She revisited the forum three hours after the post and has never returned since.

Jenny.
Maxa

Post by Maxa »

Look at Fetlife.com en look for JTFOX.
He has a story of 33 hours bondage and punishment in a straightjackett.
The boss is wife Ninja.
Have fun.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Maxa and sorry I haven't seen your message from Septembre, 11th.