Bondage maze

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Keyless

Bondage maze

Post by Keyless »

I love this thing. Different from the usual. I'm tempted to get back into the workshop. I dare say a few variations are possible, but it's difficult to imagine anything more diabolical. Mistress K seemed to like it as well. :twisted: Question is, if I do get time to make one, do I dare to do so?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV0CUGwg9TM
MKu

Re: Bondage maze

Post by MKu »

Fascinating
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

what does it do besides control your pussy shocker
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

tiemeupalso wrote:what does it do besides control your pussy shocker
You have as much info as I have. As far as I know that is all this version does, even so, being locked into it at the mercy of a partner could be fun for both. I can imagine a self bondage version where you have to concentrate on something for a given time to get out, fail and the timer resets. I'm thinking of something like a flat plate with a larger ball that you have to stop touching the edges. Maybe you have the shocker as an incentive to succeed. If you fail you have to wait until a timer finally lets you out or perhaps just the battery goes flat. You could be secured by a mag lock inside the device and an emergency switch that releases the magnet, but does something else diabolical, e.g. breaks something or locks up your car keys.

Any more ideas?