Surprisingly wife when she gets home from work

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Boundryan90

Surprisingly wife when she gets home from work

Post by Boundryan90 »

Hey everyone I was talking to my wife the other day and we were joking around in bed and my wife said to me what if I just locked you in a cage all day. Now my wife isn't really into bondage I don't think see would ever do that to me. Well me on the other hand is and would love her to do that. So I was like oh how would you do it and she's like well I ll lock you into the cage and put a padlock on it. I said we ll what else would you do to me and she said I would cuff your hands to the back of the cage. And I said i ll just yell and she like I ll gag you. Then I was like how long would u leave me there and she said while she went to all night and while she works

Here's where I would like everyone's input. I have Saturday off in 2 weeks and I was thinking of surprising her and getting a dog cage and handcuffing my hands to the back of the cage. I ll be sitting down the whole time with my legs stretched out on a blanket. I ll wear a collar and cuff that to the top of the cage and cuff my ankles to each side and put a padlock on the outside of the cage. I ll wear just my thong and leave the keys on her nightstand. She works from 4am to 10am so I would be locked for about 5 hours.

I ve done selfbondage before so any other ideas or things I can add would be greatly appreciated. I don't have much limits just want to be safe in bondage
lj

Re: Surprisingly wife when she gets home from work

Post by lj »

Id suggest you set that up an hour before she comes home - leave it up to her if you should be caged for longer.

What you suggest doesn't sound too harsh, but unless you have done bondage for that length of time before, 5 hours is quite a long time to find you can't cope with the position, with no way out. I'd also not attach a collar to anything in self-bondage, particularly if it keeps you in a particular position.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've bought a dog bench myself to be able to lock me up inside it as part of self bondage.

First thing is very important: don't consider getting a cheaper bench if its a bit smaller, just so you save some cash.

If the bench is too small it will make your session less enjoyable because there's little room for movement or relaxing.

Being in a cage for an extended time requires you to be able to relax or you will want to get out after just 30 minutes.

My bench was just too small. I thought it would be fine, but it wasn't. The length of the bench should be your head laying on the floor in a stretched position, not bent. Then your back on the floor too, and your ass should not touch the edge of the cage. The height could be low enough so you can't sit in it, because you can sit in it from an angle, but don't make the cage too low or you will have trouble moving around in it.

Finally, if you want to have a session where you have little to no movement, get an inflatable bed, put it in deflated, then inflate it. It'll decrease the size of the cage enough for you to have trouble getting in. But beware, its likely the bed is made of pvc on most part, which is what you want to have facing up. Your skin will touch that, and I can already tell you, that will make you really horny likely causing you to get an orgasm. ;)

Also, I bought a dog mat to lay on. It is about 0.5mm thick which has long nylon hairs sticking out. Very very soft. I highly recommend getting that. I didn't get that for my first cage and used something else. It never was comfortable enough to reside in, and if you want discomfort, the blanket/mat can be taken out, optionally be replaced with something else.

Also, if the size is proper like I described at the top, spending the night in the cage and sleeping becomes possible too.

So you could have her put you in the cage overnight as punishment. If the room temperature is high enough, not having anything to put over you (no blanket) is going to be torture by itself. ;)

Oh, and if you think to chain your hands against the wall of the cage, you'll find out, its a really bad idea. The cages are made for dogs. They're not that sturdy. Also, being in such position will not allow much movement, so you will maximum have 30 minutes in such position before you want out. Just having your hands in cuffs positioned in the front is going to be sufficient. You can use a collar that is very loose, have a chain attached to it, and to your hand cuffs so that you cannot reach your private area if that's what you want to prevent.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Boundryan90

Post by Boundryan90 »

Thanks for the quick responses, the most I have done is 2 1/2 hours spread eagle on my bed. So I can try 2 hours in the cage. I would love to try all night but I wanna surprise her. I only got the idea from handcuffing my hands and collar from a video I seen online. I will try the handcuffs to the collar. Wouldn't want any satisfaction from playing with myself. I will also get a mat to make it comfortable for me. I just love the excitement of waiting, if I play with myself and cum then I ll just be bored and done after that. I'm looking to find a real sturdy cage so I know it will be strong. I'm a 120 lbs so I was thing something that's meant for like a xxl dog.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

just found this one

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016LTVB3I/re ... ICOW4?th=1

looks like it would be big and strong enough. just need a padlock or two for the top section.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Boundryan90

Post by Boundryan90 »

TNTBound wrote:just found this one

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016LTVB3I/re ... ICOW4?th=1

looks like it would be big and strong enough. just need a padlock or two for the top section.

I like that, I'm ordering it, thank you so much!