Would you dedicate a vacation to a bdsm themed location?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.

Please first read the post before voting. The question is in the post.

Duration: 1 night
8%
Duration: friday evening - sunday evening
25%
Duration: monday morning - friday afternoon
13%
Duration: 1 week
8%
Duration: 2 weeks
4%
Situation: One Submissive
13%
Situation: Two Submissives
4%
Situation: One Dominant and One Submissive
17%
Situation: One Submissive, willing to share room with stranger Submissive
8%

Total votes: 24

KinkInSpace

Would you dedicate a vacation to a bdsm themed location?

Post by KinkInSpace »

If you haven't read my fictional story The BDSM Vacation Park (8 parts) yet, I would recommend reading at least the first part to get a general idea of what this topic is about.

This story goes about an entire park to accommodate for many couples to have a complete week in bondage with all the festivities one would want to undergo if they felt the need to be submissive for a whole week.

If such park existed, I'd definitely want to spend a week there, probably more. But to my knowledge it doesn't exist. And I don't consider it to be the same as to spend one or two hours at a mistress' dungeon and then go home again.

So that got me thinking. I would definitely feel like it to start a company to create such park myself. But I think it is going to be very hard because the audience is not a main stream one, and for that reason, an entire park is likely not going to last for long.

So I would have to start small. And that is actually possible.

It would start with renting one or two rooms for guests, and could be build into an actual hotel with many rooms if things work well.

The principle is simple. Due to the little space, the schedule would be rotating every 2 weeks, where one set of weeks, all visitors share activities in some cases, where the other set of weeks, visitors remain to themselves and sessions that take place don't interact with other visitors unless optionally being fully anonymously (wearing masks and stuff)

After you book your stay, you and optional partner arrive at the parking lot of a special building for intakes. You can check-in as either Dominant and Submissive. If you are not a couple, then only as Submissive. Two submissive is also allowed of course. The Dominant get a different treatment as the Submissive. The Dominant gets to work somewhat behind the scenes, but sleeps in the same room as the Submissive.

The Dominant checks in the Submissive. If not applicable, one of the staff would check in the Submissive(s). The Submissive(s) are locked in a large prison cell first. During check-in legal issues and questions regarding the holiday are being processed. Every visitor has to sign a paper in which they explicitly states that they want to be in this, and that they accept any kind of pain given to them, and that they are responsible for any actions they do. (you know, legal stuff)

Luggage is checked and stored in the trunk of a car/van. The Dominant gets a moment to change into a different outfit. The Dominant is required to bring her own outfit with her, but does not need to arrive wearing it. If the Submissive(s) brought their own outfit, it is given to them while they are in the prison cell. If they don't have it, a paper overall is given. They are to strip fully naked and change into that. The remaining clothes are retrieved and stored in a locker that is locked for the duration of the stay. This applies for the clothes of the Dominant as well. Hers will be unavailable during the entire stay, with the optional exception that the Dominant can request an absence for a short while, in which she's brought to this facility, being allowed to change back in her normal clothes, to leave and return later. The Submissive does not have this luxury.

Given that it is probably going to be illegal to be outside wearing fetish clothes, it is likely going to be restricted. But maybe not. I haven't given that enough thought yet.

After the check-in process, Dominant and Submissive or Submissive(s) are brought to the actual BDSM house, where they are shown their room.

A standard room is about 45 square meters (or bigger if it doesn't fit), has a 2 person bed that can be folded up against the wall. When folded up against the wall, it is secured with clips so the bed remains against the wall and won't come loose with tugging. The 4 bed poles remain faced outward, and have D rings attached to them so they can be used to tie one submissive into.

The room has 2 prison cells with each a bed. These cells are 2,5 meter long, 1 meter in height and 1 meter in width. Both cells are stacked on top of each other like a 2 plane bed. The top prison cell can be divided by 2, creating a 1x1x1.25m prison by sliding a divider wall down.

There is a smaller room inside which has a toilet, area to shower and refresh. There are a table and chairs and a couch and tv with access to a bdsm library for inspiration.

There is a cabinet which holds any kind of bdsm gear, from restraints, to ropes and chains, to punishment gear, such as nipple clamps, floggers, etc.

During the check-in sessions with an actual mistress can be arranged. These sessions take place in the dungeon which is a different area and cost about the same as when you visit a mistress normally. The Dominant can do three things during this session. Either 1. watch, 2. follow a workshop, and become the Mistress under guide of another Mistress or 3, Join as a submissive herself. Of course it is perfectly fine to be with 2 submissives, and only one of the two does a session with the Mistress, for half the price.

When a joint session is taking place with 2 submissives, there are two options, also price wise. Either both submissives are being treated at the same time (most expensive and possibly requires 2 Mistresses) or they do arrive at the same time at the session, but are only being treated half of that time. The other half, they are either locked up in a cage, or still in bondage, but simply left alone.

As couple you can also book the dungeon for a small fee, which gives you access to more elaborate contraptions that you simply don't have in your room. This can be done as Dom/Sub couple, but also as Sub/Sub couple. Alone is possible for an additional fee, because then someone off the staff will monitor the session to be able to act in case of an emergency.

A Mistress can be hired to come to your own room too. For example, if you are only one Submissive, the Mistress can bring you to your room, and lock you into your cage at night, and get you out in the morning. Different options are available depending on how much time you want to be alone or not. Obvously, the more time you ask from a Mistress the more expensive it becomes.

If you decide to be one Submissive, you can get a discount if you allow to share the room with another Submissive, you never met before.

In addition, you can also get a discount on the holiday itself by performing certain tasks. You can do clean-up work as slave and get paid the work. You can make breakfast and that sort of stuff and get paid for the work too.

Although the payment can be reduced from the actual price you have to pay for the holiday, you can also use that to get access to certain services for a much cheaper price.

Example: You are alone, hiring a room for the weekend (friday evening to sunday evening). Lets say that costs 300 euro. You want a Mistress to lock you in every day (2 times) and get you out in the morning (2 times). This costs an additional 50 euro per night. You also want a session of an hour before you sleep which is an additional 100 euro per night, but both combined is 125 euro a night). You also want a session with an actual Mistress for 2 hours, 200 euro. Normally you would pay 300+125+125+200 = 750 for a glorious bdsm weekend. (food and drink included)

But in addition, you opt in for slave labor.
You make breakfast, help serving breakfast (you wear a mask, but they can see (and touch/play with) your genitals): reduction of 50 euro per meal.
You help during the preparations for supper (making up the tables, serving the guests during the meal and help cleaning up and doing the dishes (again, anonymously): reduction of 100 euro per meal.
You help in the household: cleaning up your own room and depending on the wishes of other guests and their schedule, you may also clean theirs along with common areas and possibly even the owner's residence. Depending on how long you work, reduction is 50 euro an hour.

Of course, you are continuously followed by someone from the staff, you are naked and you are punished if you do a poor job.

However, it is also possible to compensate these for actual events. For example the entire supper routine can be substituted for an 2 hour session with a Mistress. So instead of getting 100 euro reduction, you get a 200 euro reduction if you just serve during one meal.
Serving breakfast can be substituted for a one hour session before going to bed and being locked up by a Mistress. So instead of getting 50 euro reduction, you get 125 euro reduction.

On top of that, you are spending much time being busy, so it fills empty moments.

Suddenly, you arrive friday evening, after check in you are brought to your room, you pack an hour later a Mistress comes to do a one hour session with you in your room before locking you up to go to bed in the small 2,5x1x1 cell. The next day she comes to get you. You are freed. She allows you one hour to refresh before she comes for you. You are brought to the dining area where you help make and serve the food to another couple. Once they're done eating and you helped clean up, you are brought back to your room for half an hour. After that, you are called and breakfast is ready for you, this time someone serves you.

Well, you get the idea from what I wrote earlier.

At the end of the holiday, both the Dominant and Submissive (or Submissive(s)) are brought back to the check-in building where the Submissive(s) are locked up once more. Luggage and clothes are retrieved, switching into normal clothes, and released from their captivity to end the holiday.

Now comes the borderline question. Would you pay money to spend a night, weekend, full week or longer in such place in substitution for a holiday to see the sun? And if so, In what situation would you come? Please select both a duration and situation, thanks.

Also, feel free to comment with questions or remarks.
Last edited by KinkInSpace on 31 Aug 2017, 22:03, edited 1 time in total.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
sweh

Re: Would you dedicate a vacation to a bdsm themed location?

Post by sweh »

FWIW, there's already "bed and bondage" places. Back in 2002 I went to one with my Lady ( http://bdsm.spuddy.org/writings/dinn.html ). There's also places the "The Other World Kingdom" ( http://www.owk.cz/ ).

I'm not sure these commercial places last for long (D'Inn appeared to be closed when we wanted to go back there for our 10th anniv).
KinkInSpace

Re: Would you dedicate a vacation to a bdsm themed location?

Post by KinkInSpace »

Interesting. I couldn't find anything like this when I searched.

I don't think the OWK way is what I am after though. I want the experience to be a holiday, not a long term slave session. And female submissives are also welcome, not just males.

But I've given it more thought and concluded that it would probably be a lot better to combine it with an area for normal people too, in such way that normal people would not realize this is a BDSM oriented place, or they would be okay with it, or perhaps be able to stay for a reduced price, just so they can taste the BDSM environment without actually being able to take part in it, with exception for getting access to the dungeon.

It would make it possible to have more guests that needs to be served, allowing submissive guests to cater for those. Normal guests don't undergo the check-in procedure and are allowed to leave the estate as they please, but they don't get access to a bdsm style bedroom either, unless paying more. I guess it depends on what the customer wants, and what is available. But this would go more into the direction of a BDSM hotel or park than a simple bdsm home where you can rent one or two rooms tops.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.