Need hidden bondage ideas for work

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
subphoenix

Need hidden bondage ideas for work

Post by subphoenix »

I want a little bit of fun or pain while I'm working.
bound_jenny

Re: Need hidden bondage ideas for work

Post by bound_jenny »

subphoenix wrote:I want a little bit of fun or pain while I'm working.
That's quite a wordy request...

To get a quicker response (or any response, for that matter), it would be advisable to specify what circumstances you're in (environment, type of work, amount of privacy, etc.) what your limits are (likes, dislikes, no-gos, etc.), whether you're male or female, what gear/goodies you have at your disposal, etc.

There are some that would say that if you're a carpenter, you'll get pain by hitting your thumb with a hammer. Of course, I'm not one of those... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi and welcome!
Option one: office worker: office binders on nipples! Easiest and painful enough.
Option two: blue collar: same with metal straps and screws. Easy for a beginner in the shop...
Keep them under 30minutes, and check for cameras when masturbate...

Have fun, especially at work
f4
smelt

Post by smelt »

Insert a big plug, and put on a rear-zip leotard under your work clothes, by the end of the day, you will wish you didn't. AND you have to fully undress to remove it. This should work at most any job.
subphoenix

Post by subphoenix »

bound_jenny wrote:
subphoenix wrote:I want a little bit of fun or pain while I'm working.
That's quite a wordy request...

To get a quicker response (or any response, for that matter), it would be advisable to specify what circumstances you're in (environment, type of work, amount of privacy, etc.) what your limits are (likes, dislikes, no-gos, etc.), whether you're male or female, what gear/goodies you have at your disposal, etc.

There are some that would say that if you're a carpenter, you'll get pain by hitting your thumb with a hammer. Of course, I'm not one of those... :mrgreen:

Jenny.

Female. Designer, working in an office, with another people around me.

Likes: creative dares, ice, bondage, pain, humiliation, orgasm denial, blindfolds, online play, pussy torture, nipple torture, clit torture

Limits: family, public, poo, blood, pee, virginity

Toys: ballgag, tack bra, anal plug, rope, buttplug, ben wa balls, hair clips, clothespins, paper clips, tape.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I assume you can actually bring your purse to the toilet, and there, you can be alone?

If so, here's a hidden bondage dare for you:

Bring to work the following items: tack bra, butt plug, ben wa balls. They go in your purse. If it doesn't fit, take some stuff out of your purse that you don't think you'll use today, or bring a bigger purse, etc.

Somewhere during the morning, you have your pee break at work. You bring your purse.

You lock the door and then you get out of your clothes. While being naked, you go to the toilet. Then after cleaning up from that, you putt in the butt plug, then the ben wa balls in your vagina, and lastly the tack bra on your breasts. You then get fully dressed and back to work.

You keep doing that until either, you just can't anymore and want out or you have to go to the toilet.

You then go to the toilet again, strip naked, then remove the items, clean them, and put them back in your purse. Then while still being naked, you use the toilet once again, and clean up after that, and then get dressed.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Let's see if another buttolug game is possible.
You need to wear a skirt for that one, kneelength pencilskirt would be best.

Secure a 8-10 foot long thread to the base of your prefered buttplug.
Insert @ your leisure @ home or work.

Once you've reached your office chair wearing your plug fasten the thread to your chair in a way that would pull the plug out if you stand up.

Have fun & njoy.
[
Qurat

Post by Qurat »

ponylady wrote:Let's see if another buttolug game is possible.
You need to wear a skirt for that one, kneelength pencilskirt would be best.

Secure a 8-10 foot long thread to the base of your prefered buttplug.
Insert @ your leisure @ home or work.

Once you've reached your office chair wearing your plug fasten the thread to your chair in a way that would pull the plug out if you stand up.

Have fun & njoy.

Thats nasty! :P
Its 50% painless- it doesnt hurt me at all!
bound_bianca

Post by bound_bianca »

Office wear I think is the best to hide bondage during work hours . I hope you'll enjoy this sub phoenix . First you'll start with a enema cause you'll be wearing your butt plug until you're back home . The next step should be stockings and high heels . At least 4" high with ankle strap to make it harder to remove them if it gets too uncomfortable .

You weren't very specific about the size of your breasts . If you're able to perform some breast bondage you should do it and place your tack bra over it . If not just your tack bra will do . To keep a good posture and show off your chest you'll wrap a rope around your shoulders , pulling them back a bit . That bondage will be useful later on .

To go along with the posture you'll wrap yourself in a tight corset , underbust so it doesn't interfere with your bound breasts . You'll noticed once tightly laced up that it will be a lot harder to bend over .

Now for underwear . You'll already guessed you'll be wearing a butt plug but I also would like for you to wear your Ben-Wa balls . To make sure they don't fall off you'll tie a rope from the back of your neck ( shoulder bondage ) , let it go down your back , between your legs and finish tying it off around your corseted waist . Since you enjoy pain why dont you take a clamp , pull your labia lips together and clamp them together over the crotch rope and the Ben-Wa balls stuck inside of you .

At this point you're almost ready . All you need to do is tie your knees together ( above ) , slip on a skirt , preferably pencil skirt that goes below your knees hiding your bound knees . This will limit your stride , force you to sway your hips in a very fun way . As for your top that will be up to you on what you want to show off or hide from public view .

When you'd like to try it out is up to you but what is I think fun is doing it on Friday when people are use to "casual Friday" in your case it will be the complete opposite .
xt

Post by xt »

Bound_Bianca,

Absolutely diabolical. I hope there are no snap performance assessments being done on "Casual" Friday, because poor subphoenix will definitely have her mind on other things!

Funny aside: I was nearly going to write, "be sure to post pix" (of the finished product)...and then I thought, well, if executed correctly, then nothing will really be *visible*, will it? Only whatever our imaginations can "see" going on under that pencil skirt...

(Oh, darn it, OK: be sure to post pix!) :wink:
bound_bianca

Post by bound_bianca »

Glad you like it xt . The only clue would be to watch her walk .