New idea for a bondage suit

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
smelt

New idea for a bondage suit

Post by smelt »

So I was sitting around, thinking as usual.... and this came to mind.

What if I had a black PVC full-body gimp suit made, with sewn-in grommeted lacing panels, inside the arms from wrist to elbow, down the sides of the torso, (to line up with the arm grommets), and inside the thighs, and the calves? I would think it would make for some VERY interesting possibilities... The arms could be laced to the sides, as tight or as loosely as desired. They could be laced together in front or behind the back, for an armbinder type tie. Crossed for a straitjacket... The legs could be laced together very tight, for no walking allowed, or left a bit loose for a hobble-type deal. With arms down, and legs together tight, its a sleepsack... as long as the laces were going up, there would be no hope of reaching the knots... I just sent this idea out to the place that does my custom work, I think this will be a go... Any other ideas? Or concerns with the design? I have never seen anything like this, anywhere. Now I want it today.... Wish I could sew better, Im getting there, but not to this level yet.... A quick sketch looks like this:
thatthat21

Re: New idea for a bondage suit

Post by thatthat21 »

I like your idea. Now if you could just get your extras added to https://www.studiogum.com/heavy_rubber/ ... n::60.html it would be really cool.
smelt

Post by smelt »

I actually have an older, custom-made .8mm latex suit from Ceres Moon, with D rings down the sides, and on the sleeves and legs, plus a set of inflatable fist, shoulder length mitts that have matching rings, and clasps on them. With a hood, and detached feet, its almost the same idea as the current one, just not quite....

Latex is great, until you want to move around, and you worry more about ripping it, then what you are trying to do. The D rings were not quite close enough together to keep from pulling the material to the point we were afraid it would rip. It was fun to put double-ended clasps on, and be hooked up, but wasn't as secure as I think the laces would be. I'm waiting to hear back with a quote to have the PVC one made, hopefully we can order it this weekend.
coralie_cd

Post by coralie_cd »

smelt

Post by smelt »

That is one of the ways this new suit could be used. I am quite sure the lady who does my custom work could build a very nice version of what you show there. I have a hobble dress in spandex from Winterfetish, its good, but I am fairly tall, and the dress is designed for someone around 5'6, so the bottom hem rides up to my calves, so that is kind of why I think this new suit would be the best way to go. It could be laced for as little or as much leg freedom as you want. The only part that wouldn't work for self-bondage would be the arm laces, but she also does straitjacket hands on her suits, we may go with those as well, and maybe a lacing panel on the front, for the crossed arms.. I have not heard back yet on getting it made, I will email her again now.
smelt

Post by smelt »

Haven't been online much lately.... Anyway, this suit is ordered, and shouldn't be too long before I have it. Went with black shiny PVC, detachable booties, so the feet don't wear out before the rest of the suit. Locking entry zip, locks at the top of head. Rear access/ bathroom use zip, also locks, at center of the crotch. 1 7/8" hole for chastity device, with a matching thong for coverage. Lacing strips at the inner forearms, biceps, and at the sides to match, plus inner thighs and calves, buckled eye and mouth covers, chrome nipple zips... this should be fun. May even wear it with a leash and collar for Halloween, with the Wife dressed as a Dominatrix.
smelt

Post by smelt »

So I got the suit last week. Came out so nice. With the legs laced together, and arms in a straitjacket position, there is no escape. We haven't tried a behind the back box tie yet, but that seems like it would be the most restrictive way to use it. Arms laced to the sides is really fun as well. We did that, with the leg laces tied a bit loose, and walking around is possible, but not much else. Thinking now of a "punishment" suit, made from the same material, but with just nose holes, a rear plug holder, A hole for a chastity cage and thick padding inside over the nipples. Padded mitts instead of gloves. Locking zip in the back, and just be left like that for hours.