What to do when partner is tied up

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
bounddosster

Re: What to do when partner is tied up

Post by bounddosster »

Pretend we re dead wrote:I used to just watch TV in the other room. Easy for me, bugged the hell out of him. But he eventually got away from me.
When I lived with one girlfriend she would watch this program on TV every Saturday night that I hated and thought it to be awful. Each week I would voice the sheer stupidity of the script although the show and this started to bug her, well it would but the program was just so crap that I could not help myself. Fed up with my going on one Saturday she said: "next week I'm going to tie you up in the bedroom so I can watch my program in peace".

The following Saturday about twenty minutes before the program started she asked me to come into the bedroom where I found her naked. "strip off" she said. Well, you don't have to tell me twice and I was soon naked beside her on the bed think we were going to have sex. "Now I'm going to tie you up" she says. No argument from me there, with me thinking this is going to be fun I gladly let her.

So there I am naked on the bed wrists chained behind my back and my ankles chained together when she gets off the bed and gets dressed. "what's going on" I said. Then she reminded me that she had told me last week that when her program was on she was going to tie me up in the bedroom so she can watch it in peace, she told me if I wanted her in an emergency I was to bang on the floor with my feet and she would be up quick. I protested and she grabbing my balls and squeezing them she says "and it better be an emergency or I'll punch these so hard you'll feel it for a week". I knew then to shut up and she left switching the light off as she went. After her program, she came and released me and we had great sex.

Every week after that I was tied up before her program started and she watched it in peace then I'd be released but it was not always followed by sex. Then the pattern changed and I was still tied up every week but I was not always released when her program had finished. Sometimes when her program was over I would hear her come into the hall and go into the bathroom, then I'd hear the flush and she would come back into the hallway and call up "you OK?", I'd reply yes and without a word, she would go back into the living room and I'd hear the faint noise of the TV still being watched. When she would finally get around to releasing me she would say she decided to watch a film that she thought I wouldn't be interested in so it was best that I stayed tied up out of her way. We always seemed to have sex after my extended periods of bondage which I thought was her way of trying to make sure I'd still play along with her weekly ritual but know I realize it was because she got more turned on by keeping me tied long at her whim.

The program would finish about nine thirty and occasionally I would find myself still tied after midnight because she had fallen asleep watching TV. I would occasionally fall asleep while still tied and once I awoke to find the bedside clock displaying 3:10 am. I knew then that she had fallen asleep again I did wonder about banging on the floor to wake her but it didn't really constitute an emergency and I remembered her threat to punch my balls so hard I'd feel it for a week so I thought better of it just waited. I eventually fell asleep again to be woken at just gone seven by myself free and my girlfriend giving me a mind-blowing blowjob.

Over breakfast, I asked her why she didn't come up and release me sooner before she fell asleep, her response was "Well, I knew I was dozing off but I was just so comfy that I just couldn't be bothered to move, Anyway you enjoyed it, in the end, didn't you?" I had to admit I did enjoy that lovely blowjob to which she told me to shut up moaning then and eat your breakfast, Which I did.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Pretend we re dead

Post by Pretend we re dead »

I thought gags were real relationship savers. But what do I know. Could be what brought me here anyway. Maybe I should have used ear plugs and closed captioning on the tv. Look, I'm definitley not the relationship master. Realizing that, I would not have even posted, but I wasted this much time. Should put a warning label on it. :roll:
Last edited by Pretend we re dead on 09 Jul 2019, 03:02, edited 1 time in total.
If life had a face, I would punch it. Punch it in the balls. I would punch life's face's balls. :D :o :| :cry:
If life gives you any crap, tell life Darla said it's ok
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Diaper him and keep him bound, blindfolded and locked in a closet until you get tired of it.
Pretend we re dead

Post by Pretend we re dead »

Yeah, that helps my living alone in a strange town situation. Maybe I should use tighter ropes. All I want to do is watch Jeopardy in peace, and not hear the answer right before I say it.
If life had a face, I would punch it. Punch it in the balls. I would punch life's face's balls. :D :o :| :cry:
If life gives you any crap, tell life Darla said it's ok
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I was handcuffed in front, spandex hood over my head. My wife had me crawl into our dog cage which is too small to do anything comfortable in, keep in mind, I can’t see and even cuffed in front this takes a lot of work. She got me lying on my back. She told me to reach up and hold the top of the cage, then padlocked my handcuff chain to the top of the cage. Next she had me put my feet against the end of the cage, and she zip tied each leg to the side of the cage.

I was this way for quite a while, probably 90 minutes. As time passed it became more uncomfortable. I was tempted to call out to her and beg for a position change. She would, but it would cost me some punishment and humiliation. I roughed it out until she came back in the room. Trying to shift positions slightly and quietly as often as possible. Through the hood, I could see she had a Chick Fil A sweet tea in her hand. I guess it wouldn’t have done any good to call out.

The first time we did a bondage adventure together, she locked me in that cage, hands cuffed in front, and she went to sleep. Because she hadn’t thought of zip ties yet, I was able to twist and turn about every fifteen minutes all night. No sleep for me. She’s also went to sleep with me, hands cuffed above me, connected to a hard point, legs spread wide by a spreader bar. Last thing she said before tucking herself in was that she dared me to wake her any reason. Believe me, I was tempted.
LovelyAnne

Post by LovelyAnne »

Lots of interesting posts here :O Could very well use this for my relationship!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Anne. Can I be of assistance? Let me know. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

smelt wrote:Chastity device ... on him while he was mummified.... then go hide the key before you let him go. That would be a night (or week, or month...) to remember.
Haha That is great!