question about intensity

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
marsha leanne

question about intensity

Post by marsha leanne »

i have read several accounts of climaxing while bound. both from guys and gals. Now while i practice some light forms of bondage myself, i am wondering and asking, if it is different or more intense if you are completely bound and unable to do anything but have your climax overcome or over take you.
If you can't squirm, move or do anything but have to wait for that climax, does it change the effect?

curious minds want to know!
KinkInSpace

Re: question about intensity

Post by KinkInSpace »

A climax builds up.

Its like a pressure valve, where pressure is increasing and then at some point the valve is opened, and you get your orgasm.

If you build up the pressure quickly, the valve will burst and you get your orgasm quickly.

However, if you are careful enough, and you increase the pressure gradually you can actually increase the pressure to a higher level before the valve bursts.

Using this metaphor, if you build up to an orgasm and you can delay the orgasm, yet get the pressure up, your orgasm will be more spectacular. It'll feel more robust.

However, when you are in bondage or using stimuli, it is often something so exciting, that the orgasm is more quickly reached. If you can control yourself, then you can build up the pressure to a higher level, and then use the excitement to burst to an even higher orgasm, but if you just get excited and carried away to an orgasm, it will be less exciting than without being bound and additional stimuli and just get near the orgasm, then try to contain it a few times until you let it go.

This stopping before an orgasm is called edging, and if you edge enough time before getting the actual orgasm, then that will definitely make that orgasm so much more interesting. Bondage itself doesn't do that, but being in bondage is a sexual stimuli, so combining bondage with edging will definitely give you a wild ride with a grand finale.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
chainmale1

Re: question about intensity

Post by chainmale1 »

I personally love very heavy bondage with a partner, I think its the best.
If you going to have a partner put you in bondage be very careful with your choice, remember your going to be totally helpless.
Before I meet with someone new I leave all the information with my friend, this keeps the person your with honest.
But there are no guarantees, that's half the excitement.
If I can help just ask.
chainmale1 :whip: