My F-Suit will be here soon!

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
smelt

My F-Suit will be here soon!

Post by smelt »

I got the tracking number today, so it should be here in 2-3 days. Some call it a spreading suit, some a puppy suit.... For anyone who hasn't seen one, it looks like this

Mine has an attached hood, with eye, nose and mouth holes, plus a separate full pullover hood, with just nose holes. Diagonal nipple zips, Plus a couple attachment points at the sides, so it can be locked to the bed... (wouldn't want to fall out of bed in this thing...) I'll post pics as soon as its here, and see if my Wife will get some of it in use. This could get interesting, I'm in my cage til it gets here, I hope the mail doesn't screw up...
TNTBound

Re: My F-Suit will be here soon!

Post by TNTBound »

SO jealous of you right now! i have mimicked that position with fully adjustable belts and padlocks before. its a really restricting position to be in, and i find my elbow joints get sore from it after about 20 minutes.

have fun, but some pictures will be required! :whip:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
smelt

Post by smelt »

It will be here in a few hours. The post office is better than on time, for once...
smelt

Post by smelt »

Well, its here! I will do some pictures of it tomorrow, its drying, after being washed this morning. First impressions: That is one TOUGH position to be in. I put it on when it first got here, all except one arm, because there is no way to zip it yourself. A double zipper (interior) pull on one arm would make this a fun self bondage toy. Later when my Wife got home, we tried it out. The second your last free arm is zipped in... 100% helpless. I could move (spread and close) my legs, but wasn't able to pull my calves even an inch from my thighs. Hands are secured in pointed ends for the fingertips, that get zipped in, so there is no way out. And in that position, you have no leverage to pull your hands away from your biceps. Problem there, was numb hands after half an hour or so. I finally was able to wiggle my hands around enough to get some circulation going, and they woke right back up. I don't think I would want to be locked in a leather one for any amount of time (well, I would, but it would get uncomfortable quick), this one is 10 oz spandex, so it is quite forgiving, but still pretty escape-proof. With the 4 way crotch zips, and the nipple zips, you are at the mercy of whoever secured you in it. There would be no way to stop much of anything from happening. I may have a Darlex one made, or see if I can do one myself as my sewing skills get better. I may work on a self-zip-able version as well.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

smelt wrote:Well, its here! I will do some pictures of it tomorrow, its drying, after being washed this morning. First impressions: That is one TOUGH position to be in. I put it on when it first got here, all except one arm, because there is no way to zip it yourself. A double zipper (interior) pull on one arm would make this a fun self bondage toy. Later when my Wife got home, we tried it out. The second your last free arm is zipped in... 100% helpless. I could move (spread and close) my legs, but wasn't able to pull my calves even an inch from my thighs. Hands are secured in pointed ends for the fingertips, that get zipped in, so there is no way out. And in that position, you have no leverage to pull your hands away from your biceps. Problem there, was numb hands after half an hour or so. I finally was able to wiggle my hands around enough to get some circulation going, and they woke right back up. I don't think I would want to be locked in a leather one for any amount of time (well, I would, but it would get uncomfortable quick), this one is 10 oz spandex, so it is quite forgiving, but still pretty escape-proof. With the 4 way crotch zips, and the nipple zips, you are at the mercy of whoever secured you in it. There would be no way to stop much of anything from happening. I may have a Darlex one made, or see if I can do one myself as my sewing skills get better. I may work on a self-zip-able version as well.

if you dont mind me asking, where did you find it in spandex? i can only find them in leather or latex.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
smelt

Post by smelt »

I had it made by spandexwear . com... they are located here in the USA, Vermont, specifically, so pretty close to me. I contacted them a while back, and had my red/ checkers suit made by them, I was thinking about the F-suits, so emailed them again, and the owner said she had made them before, and sent me the required measurements. Once we got them done and paid, it was about 5 weeks or so to get it. I'm quite happy with it, the only reason(s) I'm thinking Darlex, is 1. The darlex is a little smoother than the heavier spandex material, which isn't a huge deal.. 2. It would be just a bit more restrictive 3. Sweat doesn't leak thru Darlex NEARLY as bad as spandex.. And 4, We already have a few Darlex items, and have had them for at least 5 years, without showing a bit of wear.

I originally wanted it in latex, but after spending a LOT of $$$ on a bag of custom latex clothing, that still seems to rip, no matter how careful we were... No.

I have read a couple places saying that the zentai companies in China will also make these, there was a video I saw on youtube, think it was called "puppy suit bondage" or something like that... They said in the comments that they got it from one of them. I'm not a huge fan of buying the Chinese stuff, I had a couple custom suits from there a long time ago, zippers were misplaced, fingers were half the length they should have been.. etc... So half the price, twice (or 3 times) the wait, then the poor quality, and 100% lack of any service after the sale.

Like I said, Ill get pictures of the suit on here tomorrow, its been crazy around here the last few days... Hard to believe we are almost done with summer already... I don't know when we will get in-action shots, my arms are still sore tonight, and I was only in it for maybe 3 hours last night.
smelt

Post by smelt »

I just realized I hadn't done any pictures yet. Been really busy lately. The picture makes the suit look short and fat, I'm not skinny, but I'm also not wider than I am tall, haha , 5'11 with a 36" waist. Funny camera angle I guess. This shows how we last used it, with the O ring belt, and straps under the mattress. I would hate to fall out of bed in this thing.
Zan

Post by Zan »

Looks amazing! Mind sharing how much it was?
smelt

Post by smelt »

Oh, sorry, I thought I posted the price. I paid $227 shipped, but that was with an extra hood. And it is a very custom pattern, so I didn't mind paying a fair price.