Have you ever been tricked when you were tied up by someone?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.

Have you been tricked when you were tied up?

Yes
48%
No
44%
I did trick someone I tied up
7%

Total votes: 27

GamePlayer

Have you ever been tricked when you were tied up by someone?

Post by GamePlayer »

Recently, as part of a lost bet I went to the house of the person who was going to tie me up for a few hours. (I’ve been tied up before by this person, nothing new there).
When I arrived he made me a deal.
He was going to tie me up in my clothes, and I then was given half an hour to escape the bindings. If I succeed I could win money, and I paid my debt for the lost bet. But if I didn’t escape the bindings he would cut off all my clothes with a pair of scissors. And would then tie me up some more, completely naked, into an inescapable binding for a few hours.

This would mean that all my clothes would be destroyed and I wouldn't have any clothes except for my jacket and shoes. Since I didn’t had any spare clothes with me.
He promised me and guaranteed me that it would be possible to escape that bind. Others had escaped from that tie. Not all escape. A 50% chance.

On that promise I agreed to this deal. Although I was a bit worried about losing my clothes this way.
He tied me up in my clothes, and gagged me with a ball gag. I tried to escape but started to noticed after 15 minutes I wasn’t anywhere close to an escape. I couldn’t figure out how to escape from this. And after 30 minutes he smiled and laughed at me. And started to add some more restrains, which became really inescapable, and started to cut off all my clothes. I was tied up complete naked. 
After a few hours he released me.
And then he told me:
That is was possible to escape from the bindings. The reason why I couldn't escape was: the ball gag.
I needed to untie some ropes with my mouth. And because of the ball gag that was impossible.
I have been tricked. :evil: He already knew that I never had a chance this way.

To proof that is was escapable he tied me up again without the ball gag this time. And I escaped after 20 minutes.

But the damage was already done to my clothes.
But he did gave me money to buy new clothes so that those cost were his, a nice compensation. Then he gave me a jeans, they were a little tight for me, but better this than nothing. So I could cover up the parts that my jacket didn’t cover.

It was a really exciting challenge, but I never expected that he would tricked me like this. And if I knew this before this evening, then I could have taken a spare set of clothes with me, then it wasn't such a problem.
Don’t get me wrong. Were still good friends, but I’ll have to be more careful next time. After this I only blamed myself for being a fool to fell for this trick.

Have you ever been tricked by someone who tied you up?
KinkInSpace

Re: Have you ever been tricked when you were tied up by some

Post by KinkInSpace »

When I was a little kid, I've been tied up and sort of tricked, but nothing in a sensual bondage play, so I voted no. In fact I haven't been tied up in a sensual bondage kind of way yet.

But I'll tell the tale as a kid, for everyone's amusement anyway.

I was with my brother and two nieces. We played a game of hide and seek. Normally, one would count to 100 and then start looking for the others. This time we made a change to "spice" things up. The person to look for the others was tied to an object by their hands. Nothing serious. Anyone could probably escape in 20 to 30 seconds. Enough time to go hide.

We did a few rounds and some ties were too easy, where the person got out in under 10 seconds. Then it was my turn to be tied up and look for the others. My brother had read in the Donald Duck about an inescapable tie, and he wanted to try that out. Now that I look back at it, I'm pretty sure it was all a setup to test this tie on me.

I was to cross my hands, then rope was tied at both ends of the cross with 2 knots on top pulled tight. They ran away and I was to get loose on my own.

No way was I going to be able to get my hands out of the tie so I were forced to undo the knots. I tried grabbing the rope with my teeth but it was pulled too strong and it was impossible, not to mention they positioned the knot away from me so I could nearly not reach it either.

After being tied up for 30 to 45 minutes, they came check on me to figure out the inescapable bondage was really inescapable.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Bound_sissy

Post by Bound_sissy »

Not personally but it is a fantasy to have someone (who understands safety) push my limits.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Great story. But when you deal with the devil, the devil don't change, the devil changes you.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:32, edited 1 time in total.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

GamePlayer wrote:Recently, as part of a lost bet I went to the house of the person who was going to tie me up for a few hours. (I’ve been tied up before by this person, nothing new there).
When I arrived he made me a deal.
He was going to tie me up in my clothes, and I then was given half an hour to escape the bindings. If I succeed I could win money, and I paid my debt for the lost bet. But if I didn’t escape the bindings he would cut off all my clothes with a pair of scissors. And would then tie me up some more, completely naked, into an inescapable binding for a few hours.

This would mean that all my clothes would be destroyed and I wouldn't have any clothes except for my jacket and shoes. Since I didn’t had any spare clothes with me.
He promised me and guaranteed me that it would be possible to escape that bind. Others had escaped from that tie. Not all escape. A 50% chance.

On that promise I agreed to this deal. Although I was a bit worried about losing my clothes this way.
He tied me up in my clothes, and gagged me with a ball gag. I tried to escape but started to noticed after 15 minutes I wasn’t anywhere close to an escape. I couldn’t figure out how to escape from this. And after 30 minutes he smiled and laughed at me. And started to add some more restrains, which became really inescapable, and started to cut off all my clothes. I was tied up complete naked. 
After a few hours he released me.
And then he told me:
That is was possible to escape from the bindings. The reason why I couldn't escape was: the ball gag.
I needed to untie some ropes with my mouth. And because of the ball gag that was impossible.
I have been tricked. :evil: He already knew that I never had a chance this way.

To proof that is was escapable he tied me up again without the ball gag this time. And I escaped after 20 minutes.

But the damage was already done to my clothes.
But he did gave me money to buy new clothes so that those cost were his, a nice compensation. Then he gave me a jeans, they were a little tight for me, but better this than nothing. So I could cover up the parts that my jacket didn’t cover.

It was a really exciting challenge, but I never expected that he would tricked me like this. And if I knew this before this evening, then I could have taken a spare set of clothes with me, then it wasn't such a problem.
Don’t get me wrong. Were still good friends, but I’ll have to be more careful next time. After this I only blamed myself for being a fool to fell for this trick.

Have you ever been tricked by someone who tied you up?
It is old but I've not seen this before, I enjoyed reading it and fantasising but the ending went flat for me. I'd have wanted to have know about the ruining of clothes before hand so as not to wear something good or expensive and I wouldn't bother with a spare pair, I do believe a deal is a deal and you should stand by your word except in extreme circumstances beyond your control and that should apply to both parties so I'd have expected to be sent home naked. :)
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

Kind of, a girl who was a friend but not a girlfriend saw a bondage magazine that I’d left out. While turned several shades of red, she said she wanted to tie me up with colored rope like one of the pictures. After my arms were in a box tie behind my back, she was in control. I protested a bit, and she put me in a chair. She gagged me with a sock and tape. I kept watching her as she was looking at my browsing history.

After a while, she bound my legs at the ankles, knees, and thighs. I was only wearing shorts, a T-shirt, and socks. She blindfolded me and warned me not to try and escape. I have no idea how long I waited but I was sure she had left me like this, because I hadn’t heard her in a long time. I started trying to escape. I wound up falling face down on the floor. The ropes at my ankles were pulled through the box tie until I was bowed up a little. Every time I moved she smacked me with a belt.

After a while she released my hands and let me work myself free. She wound up moving to a different base not long after that. I never had a repeat of it.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

When I was about twelve my friends and I used to play tie up games using string and toy handcuffs. One afternoon, when we had my house to ourselves, one of my friend found my chain and padlock I used to secure my bicycle. He suggested we use this instead of the toy cuffs, I foolishly agreed, he asked me to tie my knees and legs together while he examined the lock. Once my legs were secured he put my wrists together behind my back wrapped the chain around them and locked the padlock. he then went to my bedside table where I had a piggy bank and held the key over the slot. be careful I told him that is the only key. He grinned and dropped the key through the slot. What are you doing I shouted at him. I am going home he said and with that he left, leaving me stunned and helpless! I shouted at him to come back but he just ignored me. After I recovered from the shock I started struggling to get free, I tried shaking the key out of the piggy bank with no success, but eventually managed to pull one badly scraped wrist out of the chains and free myself.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:I shouted at him to come back but he just ignored me.
And I think the end of a friendship. :mrgreen:
Mikel

Post by Mikel »

I had been dating a girl for about a month, she usually enjoyed being bound and gagged being teased for a while before wanting to be left alone to struggle. I would wait listening to her struggles and moans until they started to sound more desperate. At this point I would return to her and tease her until she orgasmed. One evening she suggested we switch roles, teasing me as she undressed me. I told her I was unsure about being bound, being assured she wouldn’t leave me alone and would release me if I asked so I reluctantly agreed.

She was surprisingly proficient with her rope work and soon I was bound in a snug hogtie (my first) after teasing my nude body for a few minutes before taking duct tape and wrapping it around my head sealing my mouth, the exact opposite of what I had asked. When she was finished, she would tease me for a moment then leave the room after doing this a few times when she returned the last time informing me if I escaped I could do anything I wanted to do to her, if not I would spend the night as I was and that she had invited a few friends to my apartment.

I was hoping she was kidding then she wrapped my head in more tape covering my eyes and I spent the evening hearing more and more voices in the other room.
She checked on me a few times, once I could swear, I head giggling in the room.
I lay quietly, concentrating on my breathing until she returned teasing me until she forced me to an orgasm.

I returned her treatment (payback I thought now I know she wanted it that way) a few more times before deciding I couldn’t get past her lying to me and stopped seeing her.

I still have trust issues to this day and believe trust is the most important thing in a bondage relationship.

Mikel
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Mikel wrote:... trust is the most important thing in a bondage relationship.

Mikel
Very correct and the one who is bound should be in charge, although it may seem otherwise. His will is law.
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

My wife has tricked me a number of times (all in good fun of course).

I've been left with the wrong keys for locks.
I've been left with butter knives for cutting.
There was a time when I had to slither along while hogtied and blindfolded across the room except she secretly tethered me to the sofa with a rope that left me a two feet short of my goal.
Another time, while hogtied and blindfolded, she put keys outside of the bedroom at the end of the hall but she left the door 90% closed and if I wasn't careful, I'd accidentally fully close it myself, locking myself in the bedroom with no escape (which I did).
The worst was when I was strictly tied and hobbled (in 4" heels and with an 8" chain connecting my ankles) and the deal was that I had to count 200 steps on my phone, show her then she'd untie me. I wasn't blindfolded and I could see the number. When I completed it, she told me 200 and not 202. She shortened my hobble by 2 chain links and reset the count. I failed the second time too (201) and had the chain shortened again.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

vm1971 wrote:My wife has tricked me a number of times (all in good fun of course).

I've been left with the wrong keys for locks.
I've been left with butter knives for cutting.
There was a time when I had to slither along while hogtied and blindfolded across the room except she secretly tethered me to the sofa with a rope that left me a two feet short of my goal.
Another time, while hogtied and blindfolded, she put keys outside of the bedroom at the end of the hall but she left the door 90% closed and if I wasn't careful, I'd accidentally fully close it myself, locking myself in the bedroom with no escape (which I did).
The worst was when I was strictly tied and hobbled (in 4" heels and with an 8" chain connecting my ankles) and the deal was that I had to count 200 steps on my phone, show her then she'd untie me. I wasn't blindfolded and I could see the number. When I completed it, she told me 200 and not 202. She shortened my hobble by 2 chain links and reset the count. I failed the second time too (201) and had the chain shortened again.

Your wife has an adorable sense for the good kind of sadism, vm1971.
Seems like you both have lots of fun! Please keep sharing her ideas, as they might inspire my wife, too?! :love:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Blacky wrote:Your wife has an adorable sense for the good kind of sadism, vm1971.
Seems like you both have lots of fun! Please keep sharing her ideas, as they might inspire my wife, too?! :love:
A variation for your wife, Blacky :wink: : hands chained behind your back with your cuffs.
In the middle of the room your key hangs on a thin thread within reach of your hands when you are in the middle of the room.
Then blindfold on, turn around 3 x and she guide you to a certain corner of the room.
The assignment is to find the key to free you within a certain time, possibly with a signal every minute that the minutes decrease and the time draws near what you must do as a mutually agreed upon punishment. :shock:

Let your wife imagine what she can do if she has a pair of scissors in her possession. :twisted:

But I like the ideas of your wife, vm1971.
When you understand each other so well, it is pleasant to act like this. :love:
Do you sometimes switch roles?
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:36, edited 1 time in total.