Set-Up for home-coming girlfriend.

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Electroo

Set-Up for home-coming girlfriend.

Post by Electroo »

Hi all!

In the next few weeks I would like to suprise my girlfriend by letting her come home to me tied up on the bed. It would look like something likes this:

Besides to a tight spread eagle tie plus blindfold, my head will be fixated to the bed, so no wiggling my head for me this time. This way she could take place on me so I can give her oral (something that she craves for alot -> that's why I have created this little idea) in the meantime she would watch a TV-show or other entertainment, using me more as some kind of seat/furniture.

Now my question is, I would like to leave a note with some instructions and information about the ordeal. It must be playful but with a serious touch. What would be fun to put on the card? And for any women (or also men who are imaginative) here, what more could I add to the scenario to make it even more enjoyable for her?

Thanks in advance!
Darkrope

Re: Set-Up for home-coming girlfriend.

Post by Darkrope »

If you have a dildo gag you could put it beside your head so she can shut you up and ride the dildo if she feels like it.
If you're into chastity you can put a cage on or leave it near by for her to decide. Maybe then she can tease you with a vibrator.
It's strange how much freedom can be felt in a tight bondage.

Darkrope
Bound_sissy

Re: Set-Up for home-coming girlfriend.

Post by Bound_sissy »

I like the idea of having a lot of toys laid out, everything from a candle, whip, belt, ice, clamps, every toy you own laid out for her.

For the note, just state, "i missed you so much i had to restrain myself from pouncing on you in the yard, i am available in our bed to use how you like... also i left the toilet seat up" :whip:

Have to toss in a reason for punishment lol.