A great idea for sleepsack bondage

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
smelt

A great idea for sleepsack bondage

Post by smelt »

So I'm new on here, and want to share a few ideas I've come up with. First is my "ultimate sleepsack challenge". It's not really a challenge, because once you are in, you aren't getting out until released. We bought a twin size inflatable air mattress/ bed. Not one of the little thin ones, its probably 18" thick when inflated. I found a roll of 2" nylon webbing at a thrift store for $2. Picked up 8 2" plastic buckles from the fabric store for $16. I then threw together a harness, with one main strap from the back of the neck, to the ankles, with straps around the biceps, forearms, hands and waist, upper and lower thighs, and ankles. I just used duct tape to secure them all together, instead of sewing, so the harness isn't permanent. Then 4 straps were made to fit around the air mattress at 3/4 inflation, and me. The time came to try it out, so my Wife helped me into my darlex sleepsack, and put the harness on me. Getting onto the mattress was a challenge, but we finally got me into position. She then buckled the straps that secured me to the bed. The straps were all pulled tight, and it was pretty intense. She flipped the switch to inflate the bed some more.. As soon as the mattress inflated for 10 seconds, it was unbelievably tight. 10 more, and I was getting worried.... Once she was happy with everything, she walked off, and turned on the TV, and watched NCIS. I could do nothing but lay there and listen. I only made it about an hour before I asked to get out. Then waited another hour before she released me. One of the best scenarios I've come up with. It could be made even more severe with a leather sack, but this was more than enough for me.