Asking a police officer to handcuff me for a photo

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Richard1

Asking a police officer to handcuff me for a photo

Post by Richard1 »

I've always wanted to do this but never been brave enough to ask. I'd love to be able to walk up to a police woman and say "handcuff me". Has anyone done it? How did you initiate it?
bound_jenny

Re: Asking a police officer to handcuff me for a photo

Post by bound_jenny »

Oh, what a brilliant idea... :idea:

Hope that the police officer you accost has a sense of humor (not likely).

Hope that she has absolutely nothing else to do (not likely).

Hope that she would forgive you for handicapping her ability to respond to a real emergency.

And, last but not least, hope that she doesn't get creeped out and cuff you AND take you in to the station for some checking out AND getting your name on a watch list (i.e. something creepy happens in your neighborhood and it just happens your door is the one they'll knock on first).

So I'd retract my brilliant idea concept and adjust it for not so smart. :roll:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
crazy

Post by crazy »

Also, the police has very clear procedures in what circumstances it is allowed to use handcuffs on a person and posing for kinky photos is definitely not included in those. So, basically you would be asking the officer to break the procedures.
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Richard1 wrote:I've always wanted to do this ...
I travel a lot, camp a lot and would kink a lot in public only that
Public kink is about consent!
I am always aware of it, and I would rather loose a session, than involve public, by-passers or any other not-already-agreed-upon player.

Sorry if it sounds too harsh, but it's a subject revived in (almost) any fantasy/scenario/story around here, and for me is a hard limit.

Have fun, date that police-woman,
f4
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Richard1 wrote:I've always wanted to do this but never been brave enough to ask. I'd love to be able to walk up to a police woman and say "handcuff me". Has anyone done it? How did you initiate it?
I have been handcuffed by police, during a riot control training for police officers. Let's just say getting surprise manhandled into a van and cuffed on the floor is NOT any sort of enjoyable bondage experience. More precisely it just hurts a lot and sucks. Don't ever get yourself into a situation where that might happen for real :wink:

Police officers are trained pretty much to have no sense of humour while on the job. That means no shenanigans with anybody just walking up and asking to be cuffed. At best you are going to get asked to move along. At worst you actually get arrested and spend the rest of the day (or several days) in jail. I'd advice against it.

I'm sure it sometimes happens, but only with people the officers actually know well and only very rarely. As said, it goes against just about every single policy about use of restraints.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The only moment where I can see this work and be enjoying is when you are a little kid (think age 6) and you go to a police officer to ask: "What is it like to be handcuffed?" Where they reply: "Want to try it out?"

When I was young, we had bicycle training and an exam, and there were real officers present for safety purposes. One kid asked the police and got the treat to be handcuffed for a few seconds.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Having served as a Special Constable (Volunteer/Reserve Officer) and we often provided the policing for public events.

Foreign visitors seem to have a fascination with being photographed with British Bobbies. Often they (quite often young ladies) would ask to be photographed being handcuffed. We would often oblige locking there hands in front.

During personal safety training the female officers would often be the first to volunteer as the villain for handcuffing demonstrations. Before we all had to restrain and be restrained in cuffs.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

I put your question into Google and to my surprise no results. I thought for sure posts from other people asking the same thing would appear.
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.
Punching Bag

Post by Punching Bag »

I wonder about the possibility of providing your own handcuffs? That way, the police office only needs to pose for the photo.
lj

Post by lj »

to be very boring, in the UK it would be most unlikely to happen - putting restraints on someone who is not in any way perpetrating or escaping from a crime would count as unlawful restraint, assault or some similar charge, and police would not want the slightest chance they could be photographed doing exactly that, however innocent the event actually was.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

lj wrote:to be very boring, in the UK it would be most unlikely to happen - putting restraints on someone who is not in any way perpetrating or escaping from a crime would count as unlawful restraint, assault or some similar charge, and police would not want the slightest chance they could be photographed doing exactly that, however innocent the event actually was.
True, considering that now every Tom Dick & Harry as well as their girlfriends all have cellphone cameras and will photograph and (more likely) record video of any such activity. And considering the recent fad of hostility toward the police, any number of self-styled activist groups would have a field day at having one more chance at knocking down that thin blue line between us law-abiding citizens wishing to lead peaceful and secure lives, and the hooligans and other assorted criminals intent on destroying that security.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote: putting restraints on someone who is not in any way perpetrating or escaping from a crime would count as unlawful restraint, assault or some similar charge,

Only if done with out the persons consent. See my earlier post Re: Asking a police officer to handcuff me for a photo
Post by JIMDINI » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:50 am :)
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
ZipTies1

Post by ZipTies1 »

JIMDINI wrote:Having served as a Special Constable (Volunteer/Reserve Officer) and we often provided the policing for public events.

Foreign visitors seem to have a fascination with being photographed with British Bobbies. Often they (quite often young ladies) would ask to be photographed being handcuffed. We would often oblige locking there hands in front.

During personal safety training the female officers would often be the first to volunteer as the villain for handcuffing demonstrations. Before we all had to restrain and be restrained in cuffs.

Do you think that is because those Female Officers wanted to be Handcuffed and feel like a Villain or were they just being good willing students?.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

ZipTies1 wrote: by ZipTies1 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:09 pm

JIMDINI wrote:
Having served as a Special Constable (Volunteer/Reserve Officer) and we often provided the policing for public events.

Do you think that is because those Female Officers wanted to be Handcuffed and feel like a Villain or were they just being good willing students?.
I have long ago given up on terying to fathom the workings of the female mind! :!:

Just sit back and appreciate them. :love: